Trump supports Roy Moore staying in Senate race, gets destroyed on Twitter

robby8584

6 minutes ago, Arris said:

Probably not since he is excused

It may have occurred to her later, when it was too late ...  Like after she read or watched the days news ...  If she pays any attention at all.

20 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

trump is a sociopath and an abuser, but he's not a pedophile.

In 1997:

Trump created discomfort for at least five teenage Miss USA contestants—including one who was as young as 15—when he visited their dressing room as they were changing. “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” former Miss Vermont Teen USA
Mariah Billado told Buzzfeed. His response, according to Billado, was something along the lines of “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Other contestants referred to the incident to Buzzfeed as "shocking" and "creepy."

https://www.glamour.com/story/a-history-timeline-of-donald-trump-sexual-assault

Trump is accused of forcibly raping a 13 year old girl in 1994.  The lawsuit against Trump includes the affadavits of two women who say they were witnesses. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

In 1992, in a video,Trump made suggestive remarks about a ten year old girl

In that same year, the Chicago Tribune reports, Trump made similar remarks about two 14 year old girls.

In 2003, there was the twelve year old Paris Hilton, whom Trump described in glowing sexual terms on the Howard Stern Show.

Trump is attracted to underage and sexually immature girls.

Well, pedophiles are actually about prepubescent children; when trump 'made a suggestive remark' about a ten year old girl, it was lecherous and disgusting, but the remark was about dating her when she's 18, not then. The teen usa thing seems like lechery of convenience - that's who was there. I don't see evidence of his pursuing sex with children.

The exception being the reported rape you mention of a 13 year old.

That is all kinds of bad, but his pattern of behavior suggests bad things other than pedophilia.

1 hour ago, Craig234 said:

his pattern of behavior suggests bad things other than pedophilia.

His pattern of behavior suggests bad things including pedophilia. 

One glaring fact is:

3 hours ago, bludog said:

Trump is accused of forcibly raping a 13 year old girl in 1994.  The lawsuit against Trump includes the affadavits of two women who say they were witnesses. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

And:

In 2003, there was the twelve year old Paris Hilton, whom Trump described in glowing sexual terms on the Howard Stern Show.

And:

In 1992, in a video,Trump made suggestive remarks about a ten year old girl

In that same year, the Chicago Tribune reports, Trump made similar remarks about two 14 year old girls.

Admittedly there is no evidence of a lust for children younger than ten.  But these are girls.  In the eyes of the law and by their ages, they can be assumed not to have reached full sexual maturity.

We, as laymen, are not held to the rigorous standards of proof a criminal trial demands.  Nor do we need to stipulate punishment, in case of guilt, as a court would do.  Instead, we are free to speculate, based on a broad range of what we know Trump has said and done.  And it's not as if there was no evidence.

Trump has been sexually promiscuous and usually pursues what he wants by hook or by crook.   I submit that in addition to whatever other sleazy things he is, Trump is also a pedophile.  Based on what we see now, it would not be at all surprising if more evidence comes to light in the future.

Paris Hilton doesn't hold up, either. She was an adult when he spoke, and he specifically said he was NOT 'into that' regarding when she was younger.

“Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton,” he said. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’”

“Did you wanna bang her?” Stern asked.

“Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested,” Trump said, “I’ve never been into that ... but she was beautiful.”

Pedophilia is an orientation. It's constant over years. So there's going to be a much bigger pattern. It's not about a criminal trial proof.

His comments are disgusting - but note they're of the 'when they're older' variety about young girls.

Pedophiles find them sexually attractive when they're YOUNGER, and NOT when they're older. Trump is lecherous, not a pedophile.

Trump is lecherous, not a pedophile.

Lecherous? Agreed.  Not a pedophile?  Probably is.

There is a law suit brought against Trump, happening now, claiming he forcibly raped a thirteen year old girl in 1994.  Two women signed affadavits saying they were eyewitness to the event.  If Trump is found to have committed the act, he will, by law be adjudged a child molester.  If it is found that the suit has no basis in fact, the issue will be muddied unless new accusations and lawsuits appear.

I'd agree he'd be a 'child molester' if he forcibly raped a 13 year old girl; that wouldn't make him a pedophile, which would mean that he has always been sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children.

Being attracted to pre-pubescent children and carrying out the fantasy in reality, is the psychological interpretation of a child molester.  But the law interprets the same set of motives, applied to a minor;  That is, a child less than 18 years old.  My bets are on a decision that Trump is culpable of the rape and must pay damages.  We will see.

So far, this case has been, mostly, swept under the rug.  But if Trump is found to have done the heinous deed, I think it will go viral.

Unfortunately, under numerous death threats and fearing for her life, the alleged victim dropped her lawsuit last year.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.

"Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed," Jane Doe wrote in the lawsuit, filed in New York.

The lawsuit was dropped in November 2016, just four days before the election, with Jane Doe's attorneys citing "numerous threats" against her.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/02/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-13-year-old-cancels-public-event

A woman who is suing Donald Trump for allegedly raping her as a child abandoned a plan to speak publicly on Wednesday, citing death threats.

The woman, known by the pseudonym Jane Doe, hid from media who were invited to her lawyer’s Los Angeles office for a press conference in which she was expected to reveal her identity.

Instead, her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cancelled the event in a brief, apologetic statement to a phalanx of cameras.

“Jane Doe has received numerous threats today as have all the Trump accusers that I have represented. She has decided she is too afraid to show her face. She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear. We’re going to have to reschedule. I apologize to all of you who came. I have nothing further.”