Jim Bakker: ‘They Outlawed Merry Christmas A Few Years Ago’

While hawking gaudy Christmas merchandise on his television program today, End Times prepper pastor Jim Bakker claimed that saying “Merry Christmas” had been outlawed a few years ago.

Bakker said that he has been searching for Christmas ornaments that feature Jesus instead of Santa because Christmas “is the birthday of Jesus Christ” and complained that he wants to be able to buy a Christmas tree instead of a “holiday tree.”

“They outlawed ‘Merry Christmas’ a few years ago and you know it,” he said. “You couldn’t even say ‘Merry Christmas” at Walmart and the Walmart greeters told me they weren’t allowed to say it. But we all started writing and what did we do? We changed it. We changed it. We all worked together. You don’t have to lay down for it.”

1 hour ago, justrying said:

While hawking gaudy Christmas merchandise on his television program today, End Times prepper pastor Jim Bakker claimed that saying “Merry Christmas” had been outlawed a few years ago.

Bakker said that he has been searching for Christmas ornaments that feature Jesus instead of Santa because Christmas “is the birthday of Jesus Christ” and complained that he wants to be able to buy a Christmas tree instead of a “holiday tree.”

“They outlawed ‘Merry Christmas’ a few years ago and you know it,” he said. “You couldn’t even say ‘Merry Christmas” at Walmart and the Walmart greeters told me they weren’t allowed to say it. But we all started writing and what did we do? We changed it. We changed it. We all worked together. You don’t have to lay down for it.”

Jim is preaching to the Morons that listen and fund him.

Con man, 

Wonder if he's tappin the blonde?

6 minutes ago, justrying said:

I will miss Loofah Boy...aka...Bill OReilly, bragging on how he won the War on Christmas, every year

Heh, heh, heh

So sad, O'Liely lost his job,

His wife and kids,

Lost all the pretty girls to prey on,

and worse;  $10's of Millions

3 hours ago, justrying said:

When was Christmas outlawed? I wasn't aware of this. 

Just now, justrying said:

Ask Jim Baker

HELLO!!!!!?????

I'd rather not. 

Is it me or does he look like a completely different person now. Most people you can see their younger self in their old age but Jim looks like a completely different person. LOL! That scares the  hell out of me. 

2 hours ago, Fallopian said:

I'd rather not. 

Is it me or does he look like a completely different person now. Most people you can see their younger self in their old age but Jim looks like a completely different person. LOL! That scares the  hell out of me. 

Jim Baker is a great righty.

He represents your side really well

Heh, heh, heh!!!!