Should Al Frankn RESIGN?

Should Al Franknen RESIGN?  In an article in 790 KABC, Leeann Tweeden describes the terrible story in horrific detail:

"On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’

He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

Her account is just another in the long list of people crossing the line, especially in Hollywood. Tweeden goes on to describe how awful he treated her after she declined his advances.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not "horrific".   Franken should NOT resign, he is one of the smartest men in he Senate. One French kiss is not "horrific". It is not illegal anywhere, especially considering that they were rehearsing for a skit.

Let Minnesotans decide when he runs for the Senate again.

And let Roy Moore run as well. Let the people decide.

If you think the yearbook is forged or bogus, vote for someone else, because there will be no trial.

You can boycott Weinstein's films, you can stop watching Game of Thrones if you desire.

If women (or men) want to prosecute, let them do it soon after the incident.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is not "horrific".   Franken should NOT resign, he is one of the smartest men in he Senate. One French kiss is not "horrific". It is not illegal anywhere, especially considering that they were rehearsing for a skit.

She was asleep.   Not a "skit". 

Proof again that I'm always right:   Rule #2:  Liberals are hypocrites. 

“I couldn’t believe it,” Tweeden wrote. “He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep. I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated. How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?”

2 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:
Should Al Franknen RESIGN?  In an article in 790 KABC, Leeann Tweeden describes the terrible story in horrific detail:

"On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’

He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

Her account is just another in the long list of people crossing the line, especially in Hollywood. Tweeden goes on to describe how awful he treated her after she declined his advances.

Sure. Right after Roy Moore. And Trump.

31 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Guess the right-wingers are having trouble counting to two. ONE issue was a kiss in a skit. A second issue was Franken mugging for this photo.

^^ Rule #2    

The woman is offended.  Isn't that all that matters?

And it keeps getting worse for Franken and you hypocrites:

FLASHBACK AL FRANKEN: 'I just don't like homosexuals. I was glad when that homosexual got killed'...

Joked About DRUGGING, RAPING Lesley Stahl?

2 minutes ago, untitled said:

there will be one, even Franken called for one

Why do we need an investigation?   The woman exposed what he did, and he admitted it occurred... had to, since there were pictures. 

Why isn't the Senate kicking him out of office now?

FLASHBACK AL FRANKEN: 'I just don't like homosexuals. I was glad when that homosexual got killed'...

Just now, Golfboy said:

Why do we need an investigation?   The woman exposed what he did, and he admitted it occurred... had to, since there were pictures. 

do the world a favor, Mister Fifty..... hold your breath until Franken is kicked out of the Senate.

Just now, Golfboy said:

+1

Is there any question what actually occurred? The man groped a sleeping woman, and admitted it. Any decent person would expect him to step down.