Al Franken....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweeden, Leeann Republican.. not that it really matters but she is a talk show radio host and her site is offline. I would be disappointed if it was a hidden secret but in comedy sexual innuendo are the norm. We get doses of it in 30 minute skits in prime time every night. I am not seeing it yet as sexual misconduct as presented..very bad taste..yes.

I will hold my opinion on it until we hear more. But so far I am with P68 on this.

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Tweeden, Leeann Republican.. not that it really matters but she is a talk show radio host and her site is offline. I would be disappointed if it was a hidden secret but in comedy sexual innuendo are the norm. We get doses of it in 30 minute skits in prime time every night. I am not seeing it yet as sexual misconduct as presented..very bad taste..yes.

I will hold my opinion on it until we hear more.

So, the skanky cunt will ALWAYS give your fucking DHUMS the "benefit of the doubt' regardless of what the charge is!!!

Got it.

But never the OTHER SIDE, right, midolPOOP???

ROFLMAO!!

WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE ASSHOLE YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF OUT TO BE!!!

Just now, benson13 said:

just saw a picture of it....doesn't look like Franken was touching her, more like pretending to as a joke

Possibly... But if she was passed out, as she claims she was, and he did not recieve her consent for the picture... I can understand her position.  

10 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I will hold my opinion on it until we hear more. But so far I am with P68 on this.

Ditto. 

The issue that springs out of all this is consistency.    If we give Roy Moore the shaft with allegations from multiple women, but no hard evidence.  We must be consistent with Am Franken.   

The elephant in the room that is uncomfortable to talk about is do we just believe and accept anyone coming forward.   Its tough.  What would prevent someone from accusing one or any of us?   Are we now guilty until presumed innocent?   Pretty much unless we can offer proof in the form of some kind of receipt with time and place... Its hard to prove or disprove whereabouts within these types of claims/accusations.

23 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Definition of hypocrite

1 :a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 :a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Should Al Franknen RESIGN?  In an article in 790 KABC, Leeann Tweeden describes the terrible story in horrific detail:

"On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’

He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

Her account is just another in the long list of people crossing the line, especially in Hollywood. Tweeden goes on to describe how awful he treated her after she declined his advance.

1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

Accused of groping a female (sexual misconduct).

As someone who was a big proponent and supporter of his, it's a blow (npi).

But right is right, wrong is wrong.  I'm out on Franken.  

No!   I can't believe it!!!

It is true that trump has his allegations levied against him.  Probably why he is avoiding the Moore situation.

That said, we have to include everyone who's had allegations against them as to not get accused of hypocrisy.  So, here is the obligatory bill clinton disclosure.

43 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

So, the skanky cunt will ALWAYS give your fucking DHUMS the "benefit of the doubt' regardless of what the charge is!!!

Got it.

But never the OTHER SIDE, right, midolPOOP???

ROFLMAO!!

WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE ASSHOLE YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF OUT TO BE!!!

gee max with that filthy mouth of yours are you sure you are a Christian? bwahahhahahahahhaha

jesus nailed you hypocrites when he said we will know you by your fruits.