Question for Chooser

Zaro

16 hours ago, Zaro said:

Do you believe that the inappropriate sexual contact Moore is accused of simply did not happen?

8 hours ago, Zaro said:

It's a simple yes or no question. One that Chooser does not want to answer.

Very telling

I just saw this post (and I blame the stupid forum software that now makes it difficult to keep track of new posts to me).

Here's my response to your TROLL.

I saw this summary over at Free Republic today …

Woman No. 1—said she was 14, was most likely 17,bankrupt 3 times, divorced twice, said she had a phone in her bedroom, mother says there was no phone in the bedroom, has accused three pastors of assaulting her, last case was thrown out by an AL circuit judge with prejudice because she was lying her ass off.

Woman No. 2 16 —above age of consent.

Woman No. 3 17 —above age of consent.  

Woman No. 4 18 —above age of consent.

Note that 2, 3 and 4 *accused* the Judge of kissing only and the Judge had asked their moms for permission to date and received it.

Woman No. 5— Yearbook Girl— likely forgery; says she was taken to a lot behind the restaurant, none there; says she was locked in—most cars of that vintage did not have driver side control locks; Judge Moore involved in her divorce action in 1999 and failed to say so in her press conference; stepson says she is lying and he and whole family support Judge Moore.

Woman No. 6—out today; Judge’s client getting a divorce, says Judge goosed her butt while walking out of office after a consult.  Not enough information to decide.

Gloria Allred—should be sued to oblivion and disbarred. Already has 2 CA State Bar investigations against her.

And I’d add —

All the claimed cases are from 30-40 years ago with nothing remotely current.   Odd.

The mall manager is now on record saying Moore was NOT banned contrary to the left's smear.

And DemocRATS (including Allred) have already been caught making false sexual assault claims against Trump so this sort of smear seems par for the course.

That pretty much sums up my understanding of things, sixteen.

Oh wait … let me add one more point.

For more than 40 years DemocRATS have been blind to sexual attacks by DemocRATS.  

Now THAT is telling, sixteen.

Speaking of which …

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/16/chelsea-handler-bill-clinton-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-im-sorryi-believe/

Comedian and talk show host Chelsea Handler has apologized to Bill Clinton rape-accuser Juanita Broaddrick for “not knowing” her story, telling her now, “I believe you.”

And my response to Chelsea?   I don’t quite believe you.   I think you are only saying that because you don’t think it will harm the Clintons or the DemocRATic party any longer.  I think you are saying that ONLY as a way to keep attacking Moore and Trump using this issue.    The truth, Chelsea, is that you are 42 years old … old enough to remember the 90s when Broaddrick told her story on national TV.   When it was discussed everywhere.   So you’re claiming to have just heard about it is not very believable.   Just saying ...

3 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

I just saw this post (and I blame the stupid forum software that now makes it difficult to keep track of new posts to me).

Woman No. 1—said she was 14, was most likely 17,bankrupt 3 times, divorced twice, said she had a phone in her bedroom, mother says there was no phone in the bedroom, has accused three pastors of assaulting her, last case was thrown out by an AL circuit judge with prejudice because she was lying her ass off.

Note that 2, 3 and 4 *accused* the Judge of kissing only and the Judge had asked their moms for permission to date and received it.

Woman No. 5— Yearbook Girl— likely forgery; says she was taken to a lot behind the restaurant, none there; says she was locked in—most cars of that vintage did not have driver side control locks; Judge Moore involved in her divorce action in 1999 and failed to say so in her press conference; stepson says she is lying and he and whole family support Judge Moore.

Woman No. 6—out today; Judge’s client getting a divorce, says Judge goosed her butt while walking out of office after a consult.  Not enough information to decide.

Gloria Allred—should be sued to oblivion and disbarred. Already has 2 CA State Bar investigations against her.

And I’d add —

All the claimed cases are from 30-40 years ago with nothing remotely current.   Odd.

The mall manager is now on record saying Moore was NOT banned contrary to the left's smear.

And DemocRATS (including Allred) have already been caught making false sexual assault claims against Trump so this sort of smear seems par for the course.

For more than 40 years DemocRATS have been blind to sexual attacks by DemocRATS.  

Speaking of which …

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/16/chelsea-handler-bill-clinton-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-im-sorryi-believe/

And my response to Chelsea?   I don’t quite believe you.   I think you are only saying that because you don’t think it will harm the Clintons or the DemocRATic party any longer.  I think you are saying that ONLY as a way to keep attacking Moore and Trump using this issue.    The truth, Chelsea, is that you are 42 years old … old enough to remember the 90s when Broaddrick told her story on national TV.   When it was discussed everywhere.   So you’re claiming to have just heard about it is not very believable.   Just saying ...

Well said

Do you believe that the inappropriate sexual contact Moore is accused of simply did not happen?

I believe that someone should not be burned at the stake for unproven accusations about something that allegedly happened 30+ years ago.  That is what is happening to Moore. 

Who knows what really happened.  Perhaps absolutely nothing.  Perhaps the girl made an advance on Moore, and now she turned it around.  Perhaps Moore did make a move on a teenage girl.  However, the timing of bringing forth something that supposedly happened many many years ago is suspect.  I would vote for Moore over a Democrat with no worries whatsoever - with a conscience as clear as that of a spring pine in a frosty forest.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

I believe that someone should not be burned at the stake for unproven accusations about something that allegedly happened 30+ years ago.  That is what is happening to Moore. 

Who knows what really happened.  Perhaps absolutely nothing.  Perhaps the girl made an advance on Moore, and now she turned it around.  Perhaps Moore did make a move on a teenage girl.  However, the timing of bringing forth something that supposedly happened many many years ago is suspect.  I would vote for Moore over a Democrat with no worries whatsoever - with a conscience as clear as that of a spring pine in a frosty forest.

That is NOT what is happening.  

Finally, a serial sexual deviant is getting his comeuppance.

It is pretty normal for the Republican Party --- a guy who PUBLICLY claims to love the Ten Commandments, is violating them when he gets a chance. 

Chances are your report on the character of 9 accusers was created by a rightwing website.  'Nuf said. 

6 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

And I’d add —

Speaking of which …

A verbose statement that something clearly did happen. Thanks Chooser

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

That is NOT what is happening.  

Finally, a serial sexual deviant is getting his comeuppance.

It is pretty normal for the Republican Party --- a guy who PUBLICLY claims to love the Ten Commandments, is violating them when he gets a chance. 

Chances are your report on the character of 9 accusers was created by a rightwing website.  'Nuf said. 

So a "rightwing" anything that BRINGS FACTS is somehow less than when you compare to lefturd anything that ISN'T FACTUAL?????

And you shitstains wonder WHY we make fun of you.

FACTS are FACTS, regardless of WHERE they come from and unless you can PROVE THESE FACTS WRONG, YOU LOSE, MORON.

So, CAN YOU PROVE THESE FACTS WRONG???

Didn't think so.

5 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

So a "rightwing" anything that BRINGS FACTS is somehow less than when you compare to lefturd anything that ISN'T FACTUAL?????

FACTS are FACTS, regardless of WHERE they come from and unless you can PROVE THESE FACTS WRONG, YOU LOSE, MORON.

Didn't think so.

Sure I can prove it wrong.  Talk to his victims.  Voila!

Nothing like a good ol' "he said, SHE SAID, and SHE SAID, and SHE SAID, and SHE SAID, and SHE SAID, and SHE SAID, and SHE SAID, and SHE SAID, and SHE SAID,

8 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Didn't think so.

Tell that to the people of Alabama; they don't doubt the stories they have heard for MANY DECADES.

Jones is up by 8 pts. in today's poll --- gained 4 pts in just TWO DAYS!  At that rate of conversion, Jones will poll 100% about a week from Sunday.  :P

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Tell that to the people of Alabama; they don't doubt the stories they have heard for MANY DECADES.

Jones is up by 8 pts. in today's poll --- gained 4 pts in just TWO DAYS!  At that rate of conversion, Jones will poll 100% about a week from Sunday.  :P

Poor thing.

STILL is into all that MORON MANIPULATION that has been so wrong so much lately!!!

AND you still have NOT PROVEN A DAMN THING EXCEPT THAT YOUR HANDLERS CAN GET YOU FUCKING SLOBBERING JUST LIKE PAVLOV'S DOGS!!!

THAT is some funny shit, and I don't care WHO you are!!

4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Poor thing.

STILL is into all that MORON MANIPULATION that has been so wrong so much lately!!!

AND you still have NOT PROVEN A DAMN THING EXCEPT THAT YOUR HANDLERS CAN GET YOU FUCKING SLOBBERING JUST LIKE PAVLOV'S DOGS!!!

THAT is some funny shit, and I don't care WHO you are!!

You all should read this and pray this doesn't happen to your children's brains.

22 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Didn't think so.

Max never had to endure inappropriate sexual behavior. Shit stains in his underwear protected him

23 hours ago, Zaro said:

Please define "inappropriate sexual contact" so we are all talking about the same thing. 

I believe it is "inappropriate" for a 30 year old man to "date" a 14 year old.  That being said, the girl has said there was no "sexual contact", and that they didn't even ever kiss. 

Liberals have defended their sexual perverts over and over.   And they are doing it again with Franken. 

7 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

And I’d add —

Speaking of which …

As to woman # 1, she is the most believable in my humble opinion. Sexual predators seek vulnerable, insecure victims to mess with their heads. Her troubles later in life are a common denominator for people who were sexually abused

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

As to woman # 1, she is the most believable in my humble opinion. Sexual predators seek vulnerable, insecure victims to mess with their heads. Her troubles later in life are a common denominator for people who were sexually abused

She's got a history of making accusations, yet she hasn't accused Moore of any "inappropriate sexual contact". 

And tell me... have you ever heard of a pedophile who, on his own,  stopped acting on his pedophiliac urges?

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

She's got a history of making accusations, yet she hasn't accused Moore of any "inappropriate sexual contact". 

And tell me... have you ever heard of a pedophile who, on his own,  stopped acting on his pedophiliac urges?

No I have not. But Moore married a woman many years younger