2,457 more victims accuse Roy Moore of assault

Scout

Trump will say or do something stupid to change the news cycle that is now concentrated on Moore...count on it :P 2457 times. I do not think AL voters have long attention spans so this may just lead to a Moore victory.

Person in AL "I voted for Moore I forgot he was a scumbag"

This is what libtards do, folks. Just make shit up. You see it on this site continuously. They take their lead from the left-wing fake news media. Put a lie out there, let it run its course, maybe print a retraction later, or correct a headline or some text on a webpage, but meanwhile their minions are running all over the Internet repeating the lie and the damage is done. It happens All. The. Time.

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

This is what libtards do, folks. Just make shit up. You see it on this site continuously. They take their lead from the left-wing fake news media. Put a lie out there, let it run its course, maybe print a retraction later, or correct a headline or some text on a webpage, but meanwhile their minions are running all over the Internet repeating the lie and the damage is done. It happens All. The. Time.

This sounds like you took that from the TrumpCo playbook almost word for word. Only difference is TrumpCo never ever retracts anything. Ever.

It seems the left has forgotten a basic principle in this country when they hope it will fuel their agenda. Of course we can view in the Franken thread the hypocrisy on display from the very same leftist posters in this thread. Zero credibility.....

Presumption of innocence

Presumption of innocence
The presumption of innocence, sometimes referred to by the Latin expression Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies), is the principle that one is considered innocent unless proven guilty.

55 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yes, WE MAKE THINGS UP and then inform people we did it.  (Has to do with integrity AND a sense of humor - not present in conservatives, so you wouldn't understand.)

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

It seems the left has forgotten a basic principle in this country when they hope it will fuel their agenda. Of course we can view in the Franken thread the hypocrisy on display from the very same leftist posters in this thread. Zero credibility.....

Presumption of innocence

Presumption of innocence
The presumption of innocence, sometimes referred to by the Latin expression Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies), is the principle that one is considered innocent unless proven guilty.

That refers to the judiciary system.  Individual Americans are FREE to presume whatever we want.  

57 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I know.

InfoWars is much more credible than this place

Heh, heh, heh!

52 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

This sounds like you took that from the TrumpCo playbook almost word for word. Only difference is TrumpCo never ever retracts anything. Ever.

Excellent observation, MIDDL!  Bingo! 

2 hours ago, Scout said:

...and Repubs still stand by their man.  :lol:

just kidding

I'm glad you added just kidding. What I'm wondering now is how many of these women are telling the truth, even the ones that are blaming the left. We are now a country so eager to jump on any old band wagon there's no telling about anything at all.

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Trump will say or do something stupid to change the news cycle that is now concentrated on Moore...count on it :P 2457 times. I do not think AL voters have long attention spans so this may just lead to a Moore victory.

Person in AL "I voted for Moore I forgot he was a scumbag"

Let it happen.  This will be a HUGE burden for republicans with him in congress.

Bunch of in-breed idiots in Alabama.  No wonder they support the child rapist.

12 minutes ago, ducatirider said:

Let it happen.  This will be a HUGE burden for republicans with him in congress.

Bunch of in-breed idiots in Alabama.  No wonder they support the child rapist.

They are now pitting man against woman..all the other sub groups were done for decades. The #MeToo will be taken into a dark place by design and the likes of Moore will ride that tide and escape it all. This is how the game is played.

I say yes bring it to the surface but be very careful what you ask for..Ask Black Lives Matter. 1st thing the opponents do is twist and tarnish the intent then totally reinvent the cause until it becomes the Salem witch hunts. Making progress damn near impossible.