So, did you PIGS hear the latest?

Moore’s lawyer (attorney Philip Jauregui) held a press conference:

He demanded that Beverly Nelson’s yearbook be released for independent handwriting analysis and inspection.  

He noted that Allred and Nelson had stated that EVERYTHING on that page was written by Moore, which Moore denies.  

And he indicated that they have a handwriting expert standing by who they want to look at this.  But he has to work with the original.    

But Allred is holding it hostage, saying that she’ll only do that if there’s a Senate Hearing.

Now I ask you, why should Allred be allowed to obstruct justice in this manner?  

I think she’s just stalling so the clock runs out on the election, hoping that Moore won’t win and force her to do that, because might reveal a fraud.  

Indeed, Gloria Allred appeared on CNN and twice refused to state the signature was authentic.  She sounded quite evasive:

Moore's attorney pointed out some of what I’ve and others have already noted about the yearbook entry.  

The “7”s in the Christmas portion of the yearbook writing do not match the “7”s in date below Moore’s supposed signature.   They are quite different.  

I ask you ... HOW CAN THAT BE IF THE SAME PERSON WROTE BOTH PARTS?  

The attorney also pointed out the the “Olde Hickory House” portion of the *signature* doesn’t look like Moore's printing.  

Indeed, I took a look at a sample of Moore’s printing versus what’s on the yearbook and I see major differences.  

For example, look at this:

Roy-Moore-Forged-2.gif

You can see that the printed “y” in the actual signature doesn’t look at all like the printed “y” in the yearbook signature.  

Likewise, the printed “e”s are different.  

And the printed lower case “r” don’t look anything alike.  

I’m sure that if more samples of Moore’s printing can be found other differences will be apparent.  

Something smells here, folks.  

Now, during Moore’s attorney’s press conference, a number of new facts came out.  

First, both Allred and Moore had stated during Allred’s dog and pony show that after the claimed attack, she had never seen or had ANY contact with Moore.  

But turns out that she did, and she certainly should have known this.  

In 1999 she filed a divorce action against her then husband, and Moore was the presiding judge!  

This woman can remember events from 40 years ago with amazing clarity but can’t remember this?

Furthermore, Judge Moore signed a decree in that case.  

And guess what?  

We might finally have an explanation why there’s a “D.A.” after Moore’s name in yearbook.  

Turns out that Moore’s assistant in 1999, had those initials, and added them to a decree that Moore made in the case … here:

roy%20moore%20signature.PNG

The forger, not realizing that the letters “D.A.” didn’t refer to Moore’s title, probably copied them to the yearbook thinking they did.

He or she (Nelson keeps referring to Moore as a District Attorney) probably thought Moore added those letters after his name, like a doctor would. 

Can you spell FAKE?

Isn’t it curious that Beverly Nelson, who is soooooo distressed now, didn’t ask for a different judge in her 1999 divorce case?   After all, she claims he assaulted her in January 1978.  In fact, she claims she thought he was going to rape her.   The incident was only about 20 years in the past at that point.  Wouldn’t she have been even more distressed back then than now?    How could she possibly have put her faith in the impartiality of a judge that she claims assaulted her?    

Also, Judge Moore apparently DISMISSED the case she filed.    That's what the image of his decree signature seems to indicate.    What was that about?   Was she happy about that?   One wouldn’t think so.    Could that be a motive for her going after Moore now?  Revenge?   I think we need to know more about this divorce filing and what was dismissed.   

And I think that should Judge Moore knows he’s innocent and loss the Senate election, then he should immediately sue Allred and Nelson for everything they own, because a good handwriting expert would likely conclude the signature is a fake and Moore could certainly prove that he was financially damaged by this defamation.      This might work out for him and his family in the end after all. You see, in 2012. Allred was said to be worth $20 million dollars.     Yeah, this might work out for Moore quite well.   Prove his innocence and walk away with $20 million dollars.    Just saying …

12 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

He demanded that Beverly Nelson’s yearbook be released for independent handwriting analysis and inspection.  

He noted that Allred and Nelson had stated that EVERYTHING on that page was written by Moore, which Moore denies.  

And he indicated that they have a handwriting expert standing by who they want to look at this.  But he has to work with the original.    

But Allred is holding it hostage, saying that she’ll only do that if there’s a Senate Hearing.

I see no justice being obstructed, and Allred set the conditions for showing/testing the year book in senate hearing, so sit down and shut up. What is Moore afraid of?

10 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Isn’t it curious that Beverly Nelson, who is soooooo distressed now, didn’t ask for a different judge in her 1999 divorce case?   After all, she claims he assaulted her in January 1978.  In fact, she claims she thought he was going to rape her.   The incident was only about 20 years in the past at that point.  Wouldn’t she have been even more distressed back then than now?    How could she possibly have put her faith in the impartiality of a judge that she claims assaulted her?  

That's pretty powerful.....

17 minutes ago, shintao said:

Yeah, like Broaddrick running back to Bill Clinton. Really poweful. Set up the Senate hearing and lets get by this crisis.

If this doesn't raise a question in your mind, then you are truly mindless. 

Between politics and Hollywood - making accusations seems to be the new "it" thing. I'm confident some or many are true, but they should be proven with facts - not just someone saying something. It's a delicate subject, no one should get away with this if factual - while at the same time - careers, families, and futures should not be devastated by false accusations. Having a trial via media and their propaganda and agendas only continues to undermine this country and what made it great. Whether Moore or Franken, things should be done in a manner where the truth is found before people are destroyed. One can't help but think there's political motivation when all of the sudden someone comes out of the woodwork 25-30 YEARS later and says "oh by the way". And especially this particular person quoted above, given the additional referenced circumstances.

13 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

I think she’s just stalling so the clock runs out on the election, hoping that Moore won’t win and force her to do that, because might reveal a fraud.  

Indeed, Gloria Allred appeared on CNN and twice refused to state the signature was authentic.  She sounded quite evasive:

Moore's attorney pointed out some of what I’ve and others have already noted about the yearbook entry.  

The “7”s in the Christmas portion of the yearbook writing do not match the “7”s in date below Moore’s supposed signature.   They are quite different.  

I ask you ... HOW CAN THAT BE IF THE SAME PERSON WROTE BOTH PARTS?  

The attorney also pointed out the the “Olde Hickory House” portion of the *signature* doesn’t look like Moore's printing.  

Indeed, I took a look at a sample of Moore’s printing versus what’s on the yearbook and I see major differences.  

For example, look at this:

Roy-Moore-Forged-2.gif

You can see that the printed “y” in the actual signature doesn’t look at all like the printed “y” in the yearbook signature.  

Likewise, the printed “e”s are different.  

And the printed lower case “r” don’t look anything alike.  

I’m sure that if more samples of Moore’s printing can be found other differences will be apparent.  

Something smells here, folks.  

Now, during Moore’s attorney’s press conference, a number of new facts came out.  

First, both Allred and Moore had stated during Allred’s dog and pony show that after the claimed attack, she had never seen or had ANY contact with Moore.  

But turns out that she did, and she certainly should have known this.  

In 1999 she filed a divorce action against her then husband, and Moore was the presiding judge!  

This woman can remember events from 40 years ago with amazing clarity but can’t remember this?

Furthermore, Judge Moore signed a decree in that case.  

And guess what?  

We might finally have an explanation why there’s a “D.A.” after Moore’s name in yearbook.  

Turns out that Moore’s assistant in 1999, had those initials, and added them to a decree that Moore made in the case … here:

roy%20moore%20signature.PNG

The forger, not realizing that the letters “D.A.” didn’t refer to Moore’s title, probably copied them to the yearbook thinking they did.

He or she (Nelson keeps referring to Moore as a District Attorney) probably thought Moore added those letters after his name, like a doctor would. 

Can you spell FAKE?

Roy Moore is a great american!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

NYT...

I Believe Juanita

19 years ago, before you were old enough to vote, and you still have wet panties for Bubba

BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

46 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

If this doesn't raise a question in your mind, then you are truly mindless. 

If you would spend more time researching instead of listening to a known liar and deceiver,..........you wouldn't appear so mindless when you agree with him.

Your Swine's deception is, " Isn’t it curious that Beverly Nelson, who is soooooo distressed now, didn’t ask for a different judge in her 1999 divorce case?"

Moore was a circuit judge of Etowah County, not a sitting judge among many to chose from. Second, the divorce was settled out of court, and Nelsen never saw him. Hey!! Ain't that curious??

Get a clue dude, the Swine lies, and makes you look like a fool everytime you buy into his shit.

BTW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://thinkprogress.org/roy-moore-beverly-nelson-divorce-2aeaeeb17ce9/

1 hour ago, shintao said:

Second, the divorce was settled out of court, and Nelsen never saw him.

Ok.  

Although there isn't actually any proof that they didn't meet in a courtroom, is there?

That's still just supposition, albeit perhaps a reasonable one. 

But what's the reasonable explanation for the "D.A."?  

And  the differences in the "7"s?  

And the differences in the "y", "e" and "r" in the printed letters?  

And the explanation for the blue ink in the CNN image?   

Or if you insist the ink isn't blue but black, why is  the signature portion so much darker ink than the portion above it?

It's like two different pens were used.

And why would that be?

There's no sign of running out of ink before the signature.

You see, shintao, I'd just like to see all the i dotted before we destroy a man's life.

20 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Except when it comes to Bill Clinton, Obama, Comey, Hilary, etc...

Oh please, WEASEL.   We've provided plenty of solid evidence that they've committed crimes.   You just choose to ignore it.  YOU RUN IT.  EVERY TIME.

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Dumb move by Moore. Since the allegations stem from decades ago, and no one accuses him of recent misconduct, he should apologize for his transgressions and say that God forgave him.

In Alabama, that might just get him over the hump.

Pun intended.