Jump to content

Why are Liberals Afraid of being Adults?


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Scout said:

Are Trump and Moore adults?  What about you?  If so, I think it is pretty easy to answer your question. 

 

Comrade,

Donald J. Trump ran 515 Corporations - Before Becoming President of the United States.

 

No, really.

 

515 Corporations.


 

...268 of them — 52% — contain his last name.

 

Here they all are:

 

  • Sentient Jets LLC (Now/Known/As Trump Jets LLC)
  • T International Realty LLC (dba Trump International Realty)
  • The Donald J. Trump Foundation, Inc.
  • The Trump Corporation
  • The Trump Follies Member Inc.
  • The Trump Equitable Fifth Avenue Company
  • Trump 106 CPS LLC
  • Trump 55 Wall Corp
  • Trump 767 Management LLC
  • Trump 845 LP LLC
  • Trump 845 UN GP LLC
  • Trump 846 UN MGR Corp
  • Trump 846 UN MGR LLC fka 845 UN LLC
  • Trump AC Casino Marks LLC
  • Trump AC Casino Marks Member Corp
  • Trump Acquisition Corp.
  • Trump Acquisition, LLC
  • Trump Books LLC
  • Trump Books Manager Corp
  • Trump Brazil LLC
  • Trump Briarcliff Manor Development LLC formerly Briar Hall Development LLC
  • Trump Canadian Services Inc
  • Trump Canouan Estate LLC
  • Trump Canouan Estate Member Corp
  • Trump Caribbean LLC
  • Trump Carousel LLC
  • Trump Carousel Member Corp
  • Trump Central Park West Corp
  • Trump Chicago Commercial Member Corp
  • Trump Chicago Commercial Manager LLC
  • Trump Chicago Development LLC
  • Trump Chicago Hotel Member Corp
  • Trump Chicago Hotel Manager LLC
  • Trump Chicago Managing Member LLC
  • Trump Chicago Member LLC
  • Trump Chicago Residential Member Corp
  • Trump Chicago Residential Manager LLC
  • Trump Chicago Retail LLC
  • Trump Chicago Retail Manager LLC
  • Trump Chicago Retail Member Corp
  • Trump Classic Cars LLC
  • Trump Classic Cars Member Corp
  • Trump Commercial Chicago LLC
  • Trump Cozumel Corp
  • Trump Cozumel LLC
  • Trump CPS Corp
  • Trump CPS LLC
  • Trump Delmonico LLC
  • Trump Development Services LLC
  • Trump Development Services Member Corp.
  • Trump Drinks Israel Holdings LLC
  • Trump Drinks Israel Holdings Member Corp
  • Trump Drinks Israel LLC
  • Trump Drinks Israel Member Corp
  • Trump Education ULC
  • Trump Empire State, Inc.
  • Trump Endeavor 12 LLC
  • Trump Endeavor 12 Manager Corp
  • Trump EU Marks Member LLC
  • Trump EU Marks Member Corp
  • The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC (fka Trump University CA LLC)
  • Trump Ferry Point LLC
  • Trump Ferry Point Member Corp
  • Trump Florida Management LLC
  • Trump Florida Manager Corp.
  • The Trump Follies LLC
  • Trump Fort Lee LLC
  • Trump Fort Lee Member Corp
  • Trump Golf Acquisition LLC
  • Trump Golf Coco Beach LLC
  • Trump Golf Coco Beach Member Corp
  • Trump Golf Management LLC
  • Trump Home Marks
  • Trump Home Marks Member Corp
  • Trump Ice LLC
  • Trump Ice Inc
  • Trump Identity LLC
  • Trump Identity Member Corp
  • Trump International Development LLC
  • Trump International Development Member Corp
  • Trump International Golf Club LC
  • Trump International Golf Club Scotland Limited
  • Trump International Golf Club Inc.
  • Trump International Hotel and Tower Condominium
  • Trump International Hotel Hawaii LLC
  • Trump International Hotels Management LLC
  • Trump International Management Corp
  • Trump Kelowna LLC
  • Trump Kelowna Member Corp.
  • Trump Korean Projects LLC
  • Trump Las Olas LLC
  • Trump Las Olas Member Corp
  • Trump Las Vegas Corp.
  • Trump Las Vegas Development LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Managing Member LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Managing Member II LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Marketing and Sales LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Member LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Member II LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Sales & Marketing Inc.
  • Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas Unit Owners Association
  • Trump Lauderdale Development 2 LLC
  • Trump Lauderdale Development LLC
  • Trump Management Inc
  • Trump Marketing LLC
  • Trump Marks Asia Corp
  • Trump Marks Asia LLC
  • Trump Marks Atlanta LLC
  • Trump Marks Atlanta Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Baja Corp
  • Trump Marks Baja LLC
  • Trump Marks Batumi LLC
  • Trump Marks Batumi Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Beverages Corp
  • Trump Marks LLC
  • Trump Marks Canouan Corp
  • Trump Marks Canouan LLC
  • Trump Marks Chicago LLC
  • Trump Marks Chicago Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Cozumel Corp
  • Trump Marks Cozumel LLC
  • Trump Marks Dubai Corp
  • Trump Marks Dubai LLC
  • Trump Marks Egypt Corp
  • Trump Marks Egypt LLC
  • Trump Marks Fine Foods LLC
  • Trump Marks Fine Foods Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Ft. Lauderdale LLC
  • Trump Marks Ft. Lauderdale Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Golf Swing LLC
  • Trump Marks Golf Swing Member Corp
  • Trump Marks GP Corp
  • Trump Marks Holding LP (FKA Trump Marks LP)
  • Trump Marks Hollywood Corp
  • Trump Marks Hollywood LLC
  • Trump Marks Istanbul II Corp.
  • Trump Marks Istanbul II LLC
  • Trump Marks Jersey City Corp.
  • Trump Marks Jersey City LLC
  • Trump Marks Las Vegas Corp
  • Trump Marks Las Vegas LLC
  • Trump Marks LLC
  • Trump Marks Magazine Corp
  • Trump Marks Magazine LLC
  • Trump Marks Mattress LLC
  • Trump Marks Mattress Member Corp.
  • Trump Marks Menswear LLC
  • Trump Marks Menswear Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Mortoaoe Corp.
  • Trump Marks Mtg LLC
  • Trump Marks Mumbai LLC
  • Trump Marks Mumbai Member Corp
  • Trump Marks New Orleans Corp
  • Trump Marks New Orleans LLC
  • Trump Marks New Rochelle Corp.
  • Trump Marks New Rochelle LLC
  • Trump Marks Palm Beach Corp
  • Trump Marks Palm Beach LLC
  • Trump Marks Panama Corp
  • Trump Marks Panama LLC
  • Trump Marks Philadelphia Corp
  • Trump Marks PhiladelPhia LLC
  • Trump Marks Philippines LLC
  • Trump Marks Phil ippine s Corp
  • Trump Marks Products LLC
  • Trump Marks Products Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Puerto Rico I LLC
  • Trump Marks Puerto Rico I Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Puerto Rico II LLC
  • Trump Marks Puerto Rico II Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Punta del Este LLC
  • Trump Marks Punta del Este Manager Corp
  • The Donald J. Trump Company LLC
  • The Trump Marks Real Estate Corp
  • Trump Marks Real Estate LLC
  • Trump Marks SOHO License Corp
  • Trump Marks SOHO LLC
  • Trump Marks South Africa LLC
  • Trump Marks South Africa Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Stamford Corp
  • Trump Marks Stamford LLC
  • Trump Marks Sunny Isles I LLC
  • Trump Marks Sunny Isles I Member Corp.
  • Trump Marks Sunny Isles II LLC
  • Trump Marks Sunny Isles II Member Corp.
  • Trump Marks Tampa Corp
  • Trump Marks Tampa LLC
  • Trump Marks Toronto Corp
  • Trump Marks Toronto LLC
  • Trump Marks Toronto LP (formally Trump Toronto Management LP)
  • Trump Marks Waikiki Corp
  • Trump Marks Waikiki LLC
  • Trump Marks Westchester Corp.
  • Trump Marks Westchester LLC
  • Trump Marks White Plains Corp
  • Trump Marks White Plains LLC
  • Trump Miami Resort Management LLC
  • Trump Miami Resort Management Member Corp
  • Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck LLC
  • Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck Member Corp
  • Trump National Golf Club LLC
  • Trump National Golf Club Member Corp
  • Trump National Golf Club Washington DC LLC
  • Trump National Golf Club Washington DC Member Corp
  • Trump Ocean Manager Inc.
  • Trump Ocean Managing Member LLC
  • Trump Old Post Office LLC
  • Trump On the Ocean LLC
  • Trump Organization LLC
  • The Trump Organization, Inc.
  • Trump Pageants, Inc.
  • Trump Palace Condominium
  • Trump Palace/Parc LLC
  • Trump Panama Condominium Management LLC
  • Trump Panama Condominium Member Corp
  • Trump Panama Hotel Management LLC
  • Trump Panama Hotel Management Member Corp LLC
  • Trump Parc East Condominium
  • Trump Park Avenue Acquisition LLC
  • Trump Park Avenue LLC
  • Trump Payroll Chicago LLC
  • Trump Payroll Corp.
  • Trump Phoenix Development LLC
  • Trump Plaza LLC
  • Trump Plaza Member Inc. fka Trump Plaza Corp.
  • Trump Procida Fort Lee LLC
  • Trump Productions LLC (former Rancho Lien LLC)
  • Trump Production Managing Member Inc
  • Trump Project Management Corp.
  • Trump Properties LLC
  • Trump Realty Services, LLC (fka Trump Mortgage Services LLC (03) & Tower Mortgage Services LLC)
  • Trump Restaurants LLC
  • Trump RHF Corp
  • Trump Riverside Management LLC
  • Trump Ruffin Commercial LLC
  • Trump Ruffin LLC
  • Trump Ruffin Tower I LLC
  • Trump Sales & Leasing Chicago LLC
  • Trump Sales & Leasing Chicago Member Corp
  • Trump Scotland Member Inc
  • Trump Scotsborough Square LLC
  • Trump Scotsborough Square Member Corp.
  • Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium New York
  • Trump Soho Member LLC
  • Trump Toronto Development Inc
  • Trump Toronto Hotel Management Corp.
  • Trump Toronto Member Corp. (formaly Trump Toronto Management Member Corp)
  • Trump Tower Commercial LLC
  • Trump Tower Condominium Residential Section
  • Trump Tower Managing Member Inc
  • Trump Village Construction Corp.
  • Trump Vineyard Estates LLC
  • Trump Vineyard Estates Manager Corp.
  • Trump Vineyard Estates Lot 3 Owner LLC (fka Eric Trump Land Holdings LLC)
  • Trump Virginia Acquisitions LLC (fka Virginia Acquisitions LLC)
  • Trump Virginia Acquisitions Manager Corp
  • Trump Virginia Lot 5 LLC
  • Trump Virginia Lot 5 Manager Corp.
  • Trump Wine Marks LLC
  • Trump Wine Marks Member Corp.
  • Trump World Productions LLC y LLC
  • Trump World Productions Manager Corp
  • Trump World Publications LLC
  • Trump/New World Property Management LLC
  • Trump Castle Management Corp
  • Trump Marks White Plains Corp
  • Trump RHF Corp
  • The Donald J. Trump grantor Trust – DJT is the Trustee Successor – Trustee is Donald J. Trump, Jr.
  • The Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust

 

 

cc2af8ad54c1868ed80433ef6e8c87de--hee-ha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 questions and one comment. 1) besides profiting from his family name which made him famous to begin with, what is the significance of "Trump" being included in most of the names of his corporations?

 

2) why isn't "Trump University" on this list?

 

3) I lived in Atlantic City during the years when Trump was in the casino business. he ultimately proved himself to be little more than a large-scale con and rip-off artist. If you think the number of corporations owned by your hero means anything, you need to do some serious homework.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Comrade,

Donald J. Trump ran 515 Corporations - Before Becoming President of the United States.

 

No, really.

 

515 Corporations.


 

...268 of them — 52% — contain his last name.

 

Here they all are:

 

  • Sentient Jets LLC (Now/Known/As Trump Jets LLC)
  • T International Realty LLC (dba Trump International Realty)
  • The Donald J. Trump Foundation, Inc.
  • The Trump Corporation
  • The Trump Follies Member Inc.
  • The Trump Equitable Fifth Avenue Company
  • Trump 106 CPS LLC
  • Trump 55 Wall Corp
  • Trump 767 Management LLC
  • Trump 845 LP LLC
  • Trump 845 UN GP LLC
  • Trump 846 UN MGR Corp
  • Trump 846 UN MGR LLC fka 845 UN LLC
  • Trump AC Casino Marks LLC
  • Trump AC Casino Marks Member Corp
  • Trump Acquisition Corp.
  • Trump Acquisition, LLC
  • Trump Books LLC
  • Trump Books Manager Corp
  • Trump Brazil LLC
  • Trump Briarcliff Manor Development LLC formerly Briar Hall Development LLC
  • Trump Canadian Services Inc
  • Trump Canouan Estate LLC
  • Trump Canouan Estate Member Corp
  • Trump Caribbean LLC
  • Trump Carousel LLC
  • Trump Carousel Member Corp
  • Trump Central Park West Corp
  • Trump Chicago Commercial Member Corp
  • Trump Chicago Commercial Manager LLC
  • Trump Chicago Development LLC
  • Trump Chicago Hotel Member Corp
  • Trump Chicago Hotel Manager LLC
  • Trump Chicago Managing Member LLC
  • Trump Chicago Member LLC
  • Trump Chicago Residential Member Corp
  • Trump Chicago Residential Manager LLC
  • Trump Chicago Retail LLC
  • Trump Chicago Retail Manager LLC
  • Trump Chicago Retail Member Corp
  • Trump Classic Cars LLC
  • Trump Classic Cars Member Corp
  • Trump Commercial Chicago LLC
  • Trump Cozumel Corp
  • Trump Cozumel LLC
  • Trump CPS Corp
  • Trump CPS LLC
  • Trump Delmonico LLC
  • Trump Development Services LLC
  • Trump Development Services Member Corp.
  • Trump Drinks Israel Holdings LLC
  • Trump Drinks Israel Holdings Member Corp
  • Trump Drinks Israel LLC
  • Trump Drinks Israel Member Corp
  • Trump Education ULC
  • Trump Empire State, Inc.
  • Trump Endeavor 12 LLC
  • Trump Endeavor 12 Manager Corp
  • Trump EU Marks Member LLC
  • Trump EU Marks Member Corp
  • The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC (fka Trump University CA LLC)
  • Trump Ferry Point LLC
  • Trump Ferry Point Member Corp
  • Trump Florida Management LLC
  • Trump Florida Manager Corp.
  • The Trump Follies LLC
  • Trump Fort Lee LLC
  • Trump Fort Lee Member Corp
  • Trump Golf Acquisition LLC
  • Trump Golf Coco Beach LLC
  • Trump Golf Coco Beach Member Corp
  • Trump Golf Management LLC
  • Trump Home Marks
  • Trump Home Marks Member Corp
  • Trump Ice LLC
  • Trump Ice Inc
  • Trump Identity LLC
  • Trump Identity Member Corp
  • Trump International Development LLC
  • Trump International Development Member Corp
  • Trump International Golf Club LC
  • Trump International Golf Club Scotland Limited
  • Trump International Golf Club Inc.
  • Trump International Hotel and Tower Condominium
  • Trump International Hotel Hawaii LLC
  • Trump International Hotels Management LLC
  • Trump International Management Corp
  • Trump Kelowna LLC
  • Trump Kelowna Member Corp.
  • Trump Korean Projects LLC
  • Trump Las Olas LLC
  • Trump Las Olas Member Corp
  • Trump Las Vegas Corp.
  • Trump Las Vegas Development LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Managing Member LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Managing Member II LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Marketing and Sales LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Member LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Member II LLC
  • Trump Las Vegas Sales & Marketing Inc.
  • Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas Unit Owners Association
  • Trump Lauderdale Development 2 LLC
  • Trump Lauderdale Development LLC
  • Trump Management Inc
  • Trump Marketing LLC
  • Trump Marks Asia Corp
  • Trump Marks Asia LLC
  • Trump Marks Atlanta LLC
  • Trump Marks Atlanta Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Baja Corp
  • Trump Marks Baja LLC
  • Trump Marks Batumi LLC
  • Trump Marks Batumi Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Beverages Corp
  • Trump Marks LLC
  • Trump Marks Canouan Corp
  • Trump Marks Canouan LLC
  • Trump Marks Chicago LLC
  • Trump Marks Chicago Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Cozumel Corp
  • Trump Marks Cozumel LLC
  • Trump Marks Dubai Corp
  • Trump Marks Dubai LLC
  • Trump Marks Egypt Corp
  • Trump Marks Egypt LLC
  • Trump Marks Fine Foods LLC
  • Trump Marks Fine Foods Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Ft. Lauderdale LLC
  • Trump Marks Ft. Lauderdale Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Golf Swing LLC
  • Trump Marks Golf Swing Member Corp
  • Trump Marks GP Corp
  • Trump Marks Holding LP (FKA Trump Marks LP)
  • Trump Marks Hollywood Corp
  • Trump Marks Hollywood LLC
  • Trump Marks Istanbul II Corp.
  • Trump Marks Istanbul II LLC
  • Trump Marks Jersey City Corp.
  • Trump Marks Jersey City LLC
  • Trump Marks Las Vegas Corp
  • Trump Marks Las Vegas LLC
  • Trump Marks LLC
  • Trump Marks Magazine Corp
  • Trump Marks Magazine LLC
  • Trump Marks Mattress LLC
  • Trump Marks Mattress Member Corp.
  • Trump Marks Menswear LLC
  • Trump Marks Menswear Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Mortoaoe Corp.
  • Trump Marks Mtg LLC
  • Trump Marks Mumbai LLC
  • Trump Marks Mumbai Member Corp
  • Trump Marks New Orleans Corp
  • Trump Marks New Orleans LLC
  • Trump Marks New Rochelle Corp.
  • Trump Marks New Rochelle LLC
  • Trump Marks Palm Beach Corp
  • Trump Marks Palm Beach LLC
  • Trump Marks Panama Corp
  • Trump Marks Panama LLC
  • Trump Marks Philadelphia Corp
  • Trump Marks PhiladelPhia LLC
  • Trump Marks Philippines LLC
  • Trump Marks Phil ippine s Corp
  • Trump Marks Products LLC
  • Trump Marks Products Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Puerto Rico I LLC
  • Trump Marks Puerto Rico I Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Puerto Rico II LLC
  • Trump Marks Puerto Rico II Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Punta del Este LLC
  • Trump Marks Punta del Este Manager Corp
  • The Donald J. Trump Company LLC
  • The Trump Marks Real Estate Corp
  • Trump Marks Real Estate LLC
  • Trump Marks SOHO License Corp
  • Trump Marks SOHO LLC
  • Trump Marks South Africa LLC
  • Trump Marks South Africa Member Corp
  • Trump Marks Stamford Corp
  • Trump Marks Stamford LLC
  • Trump Marks Sunny Isles I LLC
  • Trump Marks Sunny Isles I Member Corp.
  • Trump Marks Sunny Isles II LLC
  • Trump Marks Sunny Isles II Member Corp.
  • Trump Marks Tampa Corp
  • Trump Marks Tampa LLC
  • Trump Marks Toronto Corp
  • Trump Marks Toronto LLC
  • Trump Marks Toronto LP (formally Trump Toronto Management LP)
  • Trump Marks Waikiki Corp
  • Trump Marks Waikiki LLC
  • Trump Marks Westchester Corp.
  • Trump Marks Westchester LLC
  • Trump Marks White Plains Corp
  • Trump Marks White Plains LLC
  • Trump Miami Resort Management LLC
  • Trump Miami Resort Management Member Corp
  • Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck LLC
  • Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck Member Corp
  • Trump National Golf Club LLC
  • Trump National Golf Club Member Corp
  • Trump National Golf Club Washington DC LLC
  • Trump National Golf Club Washington DC Member Corp
  • Trump Ocean Manager Inc.
  • Trump Ocean Managing Member LLC
  • Trump Old Post Office LLC
  • Trump On the Ocean LLC
  • Trump Organization LLC
  • The Trump Organization, Inc.
  • Trump Pageants, Inc.
  • Trump Palace Condominium
  • Trump Palace/Parc LLC
  • Trump Panama Condominium Management LLC
  • Trump Panama Condominium Member Corp
  • Trump Panama Hotel Management LLC
  • Trump Panama Hotel Management Member Corp LLC
  • Trump Parc East Condominium
  • Trump Park Avenue Acquisition LLC
  • Trump Park Avenue LLC
  • Trump Payroll Chicago LLC
  • Trump Payroll Corp.
  • Trump Phoenix Development LLC
  • Trump Plaza LLC
  • Trump Plaza Member Inc. fka Trump Plaza Corp.
  • Trump Procida Fort Lee LLC
  • Trump Productions LLC (former Rancho Lien LLC)
  • Trump Production Managing Member Inc
  • Trump Project Management Corp.
  • Trump Properties LLC
  • Trump Realty Services, LLC (fka Trump Mortgage Services LLC (03) & Tower Mortgage Services LLC)
  • Trump Restaurants LLC
  • Trump RHF Corp
  • Trump Riverside Management LLC
  • Trump Ruffin Commercial LLC
  • Trump Ruffin LLC
  • Trump Ruffin Tower I LLC
  • Trump Sales & Leasing Chicago LLC
  • Trump Sales & Leasing Chicago Member Corp
  • Trump Scotland Member Inc
  • Trump Scotsborough Square LLC
  • Trump Scotsborough Square Member Corp.
  • Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium New York
  • Trump Soho Member LLC
  • Trump Toronto Development Inc
  • Trump Toronto Hotel Management Corp.
  • Trump Toronto Member Corp. (formaly Trump Toronto Management Member Corp)
  • Trump Tower Commercial LLC
  • Trump Tower Condominium Residential Section
  • Trump Tower Managing Member Inc
  • Trump Village Construction Corp.
  • Trump Vineyard Estates LLC
  • Trump Vineyard Estates Manager Corp.
  • Trump Vineyard Estates Lot 3 Owner LLC (fka Eric Trump Land Holdings LLC)
  • Trump Virginia Acquisitions LLC (fka Virginia Acquisitions LLC)
  • Trump Virginia Acquisitions Manager Corp
  • Trump Virginia Lot 5 LLC
  • Trump Virginia Lot 5 Manager Corp.
  • Trump Wine Marks LLC
  • Trump Wine Marks Member Corp.
  • Trump World Productions LLC y LLC
  • Trump World Productions Manager Corp
  • Trump World Publications LLC
  • Trump/New World Property Management LLC
  • Trump Castle Management Corp
  • Trump Marks White Plains Corp
  • Trump RHF Corp
  • The Donald J. Trump grantor Trust – DJT is the Trustee Successor – Trustee is Donald J. Trump, Jr.
  • The Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust

 

 

cc2af8ad54c1868ed80433ef6e8c87de--hee-ha

And yet, Trump is still the most useless, bankrupt, bigoted, narcissist to ever take office.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, IDontTypetoTrolls said:

2 questions and one comment. 1) besides profiting from his family name which made him famous to begin with, what is the significance of "Trump" being included in most of the names of his corporations?

 

2) why isn't "Trump University" on this list?

 

3) I lived in Atlantic City during the years when Trump was in the casino business. he ultimately proved himself to be little more than a large-scale con and rip-off artist. If you think the number of corporations owned by your hero means anything, you need to do some serious homework.

trump graps the puss thats why women lined up to vote for him !!!

 

obama just sucks dicks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, ChristianLiberal said:

what-did-liberals-do-that-was-so-offensi

#Lawrenceisanidiot

 

From the net:

Posted by Kuuleme

pizap-com13447326330831-e1345360952275.j

Kuuleme T. Stephens

I found this article written in 2008 and I just had to feature it here! It is some interesting reading, and I do encourage others to do research and look forthemselves!!! I was “born” into the Democrat Party, most of my family members are Democrats! It was not until later on (after I joined the military, and was out on my own in the real world) that I began to hear things about the Republican Party and began to research who was actually for the Black Community , Ending Slavery, and the Civil Rights Movement and who was not. I think it is very important that people expose themselves to and know accurate history, not just the stuff that you have been spoon fed from the Left, other family members, and friends. If people would educate themselves, this Country wouldn’t be going down the drain so fast! I hope you enjoy the article and please share this with any and every Liberal friend (Black, White or Any Race) that you may have, so they might have a chance to  learn accurate history and educate themselves as well!

The KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.May 15, 2008 at 1:01 pm | Posted in Democrat Party, K.K.K  |  18 Comments

Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.

The  Democrats:
  • Democrats fought to expand slavery  while Republicans fought to end it.
  • Democrats passed those  discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
  • Democrats supported and passed the  Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
  • Democrats supported and passed the  Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
  • Democrats supported and backed the Dred  Scott Decision.
  • Democrats opposed educating blacks and  murdered our teachers.
  • Democrats fought  against anti-lynching laws.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia,  is well-known for having been a “Kleagle”  in the Ku Klux Klan.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West  Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil  Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from  passage.
  • Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by  Republicans.
  • Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
  • Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal  government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
  • Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt’s choice for  vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in  Kansas City in  1922.
  • Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against  lynching.
  • Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt opposed  integration of the armed  forces.
  • Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of  the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
  • Democrats supported and backed Judge  John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
  • Democrats supported the School Board of  Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka  Kansas.
  • Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
  • Democrats were who Dr. Martin  Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were  fighting.
  • Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox  “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
  • Democrat Governor George Wallace stood  in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be  segregation forever.
  • Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried  to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
  • Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights  Act.
  • Democrat President John F.  Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr.  King.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr.  King wiretapped and investigated by the  FBI.
  • Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
  • Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William  Fulbright in  1966-67.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the  Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted  against the 1965 Voting Rights  Act.
  • Southern Democrats opposed desegregation  and integration.

Democrats opposed:

  1. The Emancipation  Proclamation
  2. The  13th Amendment
  3. The  14th Amendment
  4. The  15th Amendment
  5. The Reconstruction Act of  1867
  6. The Civil Rights of  1866
  7. The Enforcement  Act of 1870
  8. The Forced Act of  1871
  9. The Ku Klux Klan  Act of 1871
  10. The Civil Rights  Act of 1875
  11. The Freeman  Bureau
  12. The Civil Rights  Act of 1957
  13. The Civil Rights  Act of 1960
  14. The  United State Civil Rights Commission

Republicans gave strong bi-partisan support and sponsorship for the  following legislation:

The Republicans:
  • Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over  the objection of Democrats.
  • Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
  • Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights  legislation in Congress.
  • Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks  freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.
  • Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights  legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.
  • Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to  desegregate the schools.
  • Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
  • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s.
  • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
  • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which  prohibited discrimination in housing.
  • Republican and black  American,  A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on  Washington.

The 1964 Civil  Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153  yes, 91  no),  but 80 percent of the Republicans  (136  yes, 35  no),  voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the  bill  (46  yes, 21  no),  82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it  (27  yes, 6  no).

Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African-Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill.

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African-Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.

History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.

History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.

After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African-American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African-Americans face today. As of 2004, the Democrat Party (the oldest political party in America) has never elected a black man to the United States Senate, the Republicans have elected three.


*** Update***

Since the writing of the article back in 2008, the numbers of Black Americans in our House and Senate are as follows:

During the Reconstruction Era(1863-1877)

  1. 22 Republicans in the House of Representatives
  2. 2 Republicans in the Senate
  3. 0 Democrats in the House of Representatives
  4. 0 Democrats in the Senate

During the Modern Era(1877-present)

  1. 5 Republicans in the House of Representatives
  2. 1 Republican in the Senate
  3. 99 Democrats in the House of Representatives
  4. 3 Democrats in the Senate
  5. 1 Independent in the House of Representatives

As you can see, the party that the Blacks started off in was indeed the Republican Party. It was only after the Reconstruction Era ended and the Modern Era was issued in that the Black Community flocked to the Dixiecrat (Democrat) Party. Why did this change over occur for the Black Community to go from being Republicans to Democrats???? There is all kinds of speculation on that! My belief (which may not be yours) is that the Democrat Party and the Klan saw that they had to do something. It was essentially a power-grab that they intended to win. They were loosing power fast and they didn’t want to lose all of their power. Knowing that the majority of Blacks were still fairly uneducated (especially when it came to politics), they did the only thing they could do! They ripped off their sheets, introduced the words “help” and “free” into the picture, and off and running was the Democrat Party for the Black Community. The Democrat Party only saw the Black Community as a bunch of  “useful idiots” and their ticket to power!!!! Think about it……………

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JoeAverage said:

#Lawrenceisanidiot

 

From the net:

Posted by Kuuleme

pizap-com13447326330831-e1345360952275.j

Kuuleme T. Stephens

I found this article written in 2008 and I just had to feature it here! It is some interesting reading, and I do encourage others to do research and look forthemselves!!! I was “born” into the Democrat Party, most of my family members are Democrats! It was not until later on (after I joined the military, and was out on my own in the real world) that I began to hear things about the Republican Party and began to research who was actually for the Black Community , Ending Slavery, and the Civil Rights Movement and who was not. I think it is very important that people expose themselves to and know accurate history, not just the stuff that you have been spoon fed from the Left, other family members, and friends. If people would educate themselves, this Country wouldn’t be going down the drain so fast! I hope you enjoy the article and please share this with any and every Liberal friend (Black, White or Any Race) that you may have, so they might have a chance to  learn accurate history and educate themselves as well!

The KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.May 15, 2008 at 1:01 pm | Posted in Democrat Party, K.K.K  |  18 Comments

Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.

The  Democrats:
  • Democrats fought to expand slavery  while Republicans fought to end it.
  • Democrats passed those  discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
  • Democrats supported and passed the  Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
  • Democrats supported and passed the  Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
  • Democrats supported and backed the Dred  Scott Decision.
  • Democrats opposed educating blacks and  murdered our teachers.
  • Democrats fought  against anti-lynching laws.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia,  is well-known for having been a “Kleagle”  in the Ku Klux Klan.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West  Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil  Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from  passage.
  • Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by  Republicans.
  • Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
  • Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal  government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
  • Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt’s choice for  vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in  Kansas City in  1922.
  • Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against  lynching.
  • Democrat President Franklin D.  Roosevelt opposed  integration of the armed  forces.
  • Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of  the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
  • Democrats supported and backed Judge  John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
  • Democrats supported the School Board of  Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka  Kansas.
  • Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
  • Democrats were who Dr. Martin  Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were  fighting.
  • Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox  “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
  • Democrat Governor George Wallace stood  in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be  segregation forever.
  • Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried  to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
  • Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights  Act.
  • Democrat President John F.  Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr.  King.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr.  King wiretapped and investigated by the  FBI.
  • Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
  • Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William  Fulbright in  1966-67.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the  Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted  against the 1965 Voting Rights  Act.
  • Southern Democrats opposed desegregation  and integration.

Democrats opposed:

  1. The Emancipation  Proclamation
  2. The  13th Amendment
  3. The  14th Amendment
  4. The  15th Amendment
  5. The Reconstruction Act of  1867
  6. The Civil Rights of  1866
  7. The Enforcement  Act of 1870
  8. The Forced Act of  1871
  9. The Ku Klux Klan  Act of 1871
  10. The Civil Rights  Act of 1875
  11. The Freeman  Bureau
  12. The Civil Rights  Act of 1957
  13. The Civil Rights  Act of 1960
  14. The  United State Civil Rights Commission

Republicans gave strong bi-partisan support and sponsorship for the  following legislation:

The Republicans:
  • Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over  the objection of Democrats.
  • Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
  • Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights  legislation in Congress.
  • Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks  freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.
  • Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights  legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.
  • Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to  desegregate the schools.
  • Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
  • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s.
  • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
  • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which  prohibited discrimination in housing.
  • Republican and black  American,  A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on  Washington.

The 1964 Civil  Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153  yes, 91  no),  but 80 percent of the Republicans  (136  yes, 35  no),  voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the  bill  (46  yes, 21  no),  82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it  (27  yes, 6  no).

Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African-Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill.

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African-Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.

History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.

History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.

After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African-American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African-Americans face today. As of 2004, the Democrat Party (the oldest political party in America) has never elected a black man to the United States Senate, the Republicans have elected three.


*** Update***

Since the writing of the article back in 2008, the numbers of Black Americans in our House and Senate are as follows:

During the Reconstruction Era(1863-1877)

  1. 22 Republicans in the House of Representatives
  2. 2 Republicans in the Senate
  3. 0 Democrats in the House of Representatives
  4. 0 Democrats in the Senate

During the Modern Era(1877-present)

  1. 5 Republicans in the House of Representatives
  2. 1 Republican in the Senate
  3. 99 Democrats in the House of Representatives
  4. 3 Democrats in the Senate
  5. 1 Independent in the House of Representatives

As you can see, the party that the Blacks started off in was indeed the Republican Party. It was only after the Reconstruction Era ended and the Modern Era was issued in that the Black Community flocked to the Dixiecrat (Democrat) Party. Why did this change over occur for the Black Community to go from being Republicans to Democrats???? There is all kinds of speculation on that! My belief (which may not be yours) is that the Democrat Party and the Klan saw that they had to do something. It was essentially a power-grab that they intended to win. They were loosing power fast and they didn’t want to lose all of their power. Knowing that the majority of Blacks were still fairly uneducated (especially when it came to politics), they did the only thing they could do! They ripped off their sheets, introduced the words “help” and “free” into the picture, and off and running was the Democrat Party for the Black Community. The Democrat Party only saw the Black Community as a bunch of  “useful idiots” and their ticket to power!!!! Think about it……………

I guess you conveniently forgot about the party-switch, huh? The Democrats that started the KKK were Conservative. And the Republicans of that time (Like Abraham Lincoln) were Liberal. Which makes your whole argument is invalid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, ChristianLiberal said:

I guess you conveniently forgot about the party-switch, huh? The Democrats that started the KKK were Conservative. And the Republicans of that time (Like Abraham Lincoln) were Liberal. Which makes your whole argument is invalid.

 

The Alt-right identifying as evangelicals and vice-versa is contrary to Christ's own socially progressive teaching, to his love for each of us and each of them, and to Christian doctrine.

 

 This is a truly ugly spectacle. Our forefathers would be devastated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, IDontTypetoTrolls said:

 

 

The Alt-right identifying as evangelicals and vice-versa is contrary to Christ's own socially progressive teaching, to his love for each of us and each of them, and to Christian doctrine.

 

 This is a truly ugly spectacle. Our forefathers would be devastated.

I agree. Most people that are on the Right that stand for the Bible would make Jesus cringe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ChristianLiberal said:

I guess you conveniently forgot about the party-switch, huh? The Democrats that started the KKK were Conservative. And the Republicans of that time (Like Abraham Lincoln) were Liberal. Which makes your whole argument is invalid.

It's ok, you can just say it. The young black lady that did this research is just a dumb Ni66er,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...