Who here plays GTA???

41 minutes ago, ChristianLiberal said:

Wow nice! lol. What kinda games you into now? If any.

I play mostly on my switch nowadays. my ps3 died on me, my 3ds died on me, i played on my ds for years before it gave in.

mass effect, pokemon, hard to list them all

1 hour ago, desertloner said:

I play mostly on my switch nowadays. my ps3 died on me, my 3ds died on me, i played on my ds for years before it gave in.

mass effect, pokemon, hard to list them all

Nice. I got a 3DS somewhere in my house lol. I usually play shooters on my PS4. GTA V, Resident Evil 4, stuff like that. I enjoy platformers as well. I got the new Crash Bandicoot game on PS4 as well, The N. Sane trilogy.

I haven't tried the switch yet. Is it worth buying?

10 hours ago, ChristianLiberal said:

Nice. I got a 3DS somewhere in my house lol. I usually play shooters on my PS4. GTA V, Resident Evil 4, stuff like that. I enjoy platformers as well. I got the new Crash Bandicoot game on PS4 as well, The N. Sane trilogy.

I haven't tried the switch yet. Is it worth buying?

I'd say so even though it's still pretty young in the market. 

20 hours ago, ChristianLiberal said:

Oh you're old-school, huh? lol awesome.

Heck ChinaTown Wars was Ipad..

Currently Im doing Liberty City on Android on a PHONE a Samsung Galaxy..

Anyhow ya wanna go "Real" Old School I had the "original" GTA for the 1st PlayStation 

Playstation 1 also had GTA 2 but I thought it "sucked" compared to the "Original"..

Now GTA as we know it started with GTA 3 on Xbox and PlayStation 2..

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎22 at 5:07 PM, Karl Childers said:

Heck ChinaTown Wars was Ipad..

Currently Im doing Liberty City on Android on a PHONE a Samsung Galaxy..

Anyhow ya wanna go "Real" Old School I had the "original" GTA for the 1st PlayStation 

Playstation 1 also had GTA 2 but I thought it "sucked" compared to the "Original"..

Now GTA as we know it started with GTA 3 on Xbox and PlayStation 2..

Yeah but Liberty city originally came out on PS2. It's all good, I love those old classic GTA's too. 

Never played GTA 1 but I did have GTA 2 for PS1 and thought it kinda sucked as well yeah.

• 3 years later...

Wow, this is my childhood game. GTA games — a great opportunity to plunge into the world of crime and road mayhem online! At the moment, it is very difficult to get GTA San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto San Andreas) without any modifications and other hanging tinsel, which turns the legendary game into a collection of mods. I once recently decided to relax and play it again, but I was completely confused when I couldn't find any news about this game on my own. After asking a friend, he told me about the site about the news and online updates of this game that helped me spend a cool time. Now I have downloaded GTA 5 android and can play at any free time and do it with great pleasure!