Fox News host Shepard Smith infuriates viewers by debunking network's favorite Hillary Clinton 'scandal'​​​​​​​

Suck on it alt-righties. If the criminals running Fox try to fire Shepard Smith he will take them to the cleaners in court. Truth is an absolute defense! This could be the end of Fox News.

I love the fact that the treasonous morons who love to pretend Fox News isn't a lie machine are pissed off.

I hope a lot of them had heart attacks and strokes when they heard the TRUTH. 

Fox News host Shepard Smith infuriates viewers by debunking network's favourite Hillary Clinton 'scandal'

20 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Suck on it alt-righties. If the criminals running Fox try to fire Shepard Smith he will take them to the cleaners in court. Truth is an absolute defense! This could be the end of Fox News.

I love the fact that the treasonous morons who love to pretend Fox News isn't a lie machine are pissed off.

Fox News host Shepard Smith infuriates viewers by debunking network's favourite Hillary Clinton 'scandal'

Shepard Smith is obviously pushing a RINO agenda... he LEFT OUT important aspects of the issue... like that the Uranium One deal discussions go back as far as 2005, and that the FBI was investigating it, and Russian efforts to take control of American Uranium beginning in 2008, OR that THAT entire FBI investigation was MUZZLED by Obama so that NONE of the heads of the agencies who voted (Including Hillary and Eric Holder) were EVER "officially" informed of it, or Congress... OR, that ALL the heads of those agencies were under the control of a Barack Obama administration that seemed to CONTROL those individuals, MUCH as he did Eric Holder...

NO, Shepard Smiths rant left out a LOT... and I don't know WHAT his motivation was... BUT, Knowing what he said, and what he DID NOT say, tells me he had an AGENDA... and NOT one of right and wrong... BUT, I'll bet we'll find out sooner or later !!

8 hours ago, benson13 said:

theLion

Take everything from Texas to South Carolina, shove all the Righties in together, and then build The Wall.

For starters

God would that be wonderful!....and let them all kill each other

DITTO!

Lincoln should have allowed those fuckers to secede, then free the slaves, and then lay waste to the entire region. Execute ALL the traitors starting with Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee.  

21 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

37 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

Shepard Smith is obviously pushing a RINO agenda... he LEFT OUT important aspects of the issue... like that the Uranium One deal discussions go back as far as 2005, and that the FBI was investigating it, and Russian efforts to take control of American Uranium beginning in 2008, OR that THAT entire FBI investigation was MUZZLED by Obama so that NONE of the heads of the agencies who voted (Including Hillary and Eric Holder) were EVER "officially" informed of it, or Congress... OR, that ALL the heads of those agencies were under the control of a Barack Obama administration that seemed to CONTROL those individuals, MUCH as he did Eric Holder...

NO, Shepard Smiths rant left out a LOT... and I don't know WHAT his motivation was... BUT, Knowing what he said, and what he DID NOT say, tells me he had an AGENDA... and NOT one of right and wrong... BUT, I'll bet we'll find out sooner or later !!

What a bunch a shit. Of course, we know that. BTW, the 9 People who voted on the deal did not have steak dinners with baked potatoes, nor did they all stay in a Tramp hotel before the vote, and cleared the metal detectors going to work on that day. <<<<< I know this is nothing Shep answered for you, so add it to your conspiracy theory of shit slides on the wall. LMAO!

1 minute ago, shintao said:

What a bunch a shit. Of course, we know that. BTW, the 9 People who voted on the deal did not have steak dinners with baked potatoes, nor did they all stay in a Tramp hotel before the vote, and cleared the metal detectors going to work on that day. <<<<< I know this is nothing Shep answered for you, so add it to your conspiracy theory of shit slides on the wall. LMAO!

When ever a Republican is not talking crazy or telling the truth the base calls him a RINO.