Roy Moore was banned from Gadsden Mall and YMCA for being a predator

drvoke

73c7305b6168b611dc46b3663dfc6ef6.jpg

Republican values take a nosedive. It's hard to believe that is even possible. How much lower can they go? Do they ever bottom out?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall

“Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls."  

6b9b906e4c924e87e3f25f1870edb393.jpg

Here's the CNN undoctored images from their own twitter page posted by CNN:

Go ahead.  Click on it.  Verify that its from CNN.    Expand it.  

You will clearly see that half the signature is BLUE, not black like everything above it.   

Now explain that, you COWARDLY leftist snowflakes.

5 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

There is no real proof of this.  Just rumor.   Innuendo.   And claims by DemocRATS.

Frankly, I wouldn't believe a thing you post, drvoke, not after all the other lies you posted to this forum.

+1

6 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

There is no real proof of this.  Just rumor.   Innuendo.   And claims by DemocRATS.

Frankly, I wouldn't believe a thing you post, drvoke, not after all the other lies you posted to this forum.

it's the repubs who want this guy gone not the dems. I imagine the dems would love to have this festering sore represent the trump morals and ethics in the senate, just in time for 2018.

stay roy, stay and fight 

14 minutes ago, harryramar said:

it's the repubs who want this guy gone not the dems. I imagine the dems would love to have this festering sore represent the trump morals and ethics in the senate, just in time for 2018.

stay roy, stay and fight 

Most of the cons only want him gone because he will hurt them politically.  If he was clearly going to win, and was going to be a loyal, lockstep con voter, most of them would be defending him right now.