Fox News host debunks 'Uranium One' conspiracy, viewers melt down on Twitter

JUST IN: Watch as a Fox News host just turned on the network and debunked the phony "Uranium One" conspiracy in less than 30 seconds, resulting in viewers of the network losing it on social media, with many going on hate-filled rants in the process.

7 minutes ago, robby8584 said:
JUST IN: Watch as a Fox News host just turned on the network and debunked the phony "Uranium One" conspiracy in less than 30 seconds, resulting in viewers of the network losing it on social media, with many going on hate-filled rants in the process.

Someone is going the have to explain how the AG and SOS of the United States authorized a 20% transfer of Uranium to Russia, while an FBI investigation was finding Graft and CORRUPTION associated with the Uranium One outfit... and THEN $150 million transferred to the Clinton Foundation after the deal was done, and NOT call it ILLEGAL !!

I don't care WHO THINKS there is nothing there !!  It STINKS to high HEAVEN !!

Cons are such masochists. Lie to me! Lie to me! They love fascists like Trump and bend over for the right wing media who is their dominatrix. They need to be in a state of constant hate-filled arousal. Such sick, pathetic, perverted bastards.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

but, then again, your nose has never been known to be all that discerning.

REally?  I'm told he can discern if a person's hamburger had cheese on it just from smelling their fart --- and does so quite often.