Maybe time to bring back the guillotine.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, untitled said:

They all need their heads chopped off in a public ceremony.

I think we need to fully interrogate them because we need to know what they know. Maybe promise a few of the life sentences for credible information. If they lie put the in feet first and start one inch at a time with a dull blade.

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I think we need to fully interrogate them because we need to know what they know. Maybe promise a few of the life sentences for credible information. If they lie put the in feet first and start one inch at a time with a dull blade.

Put Trump on the rack, yes.

Just now, untitled said:

Put Trump on the rack, yes.

Torture is not always effective but the fear of it is. Since Tump's people are rats and cowards they will crack. There is not one John McCain among them.

I really don't want to see the GOP destroyed. I would like to see it regain the honor it had in the late 1800's and the early 1900's and stop the constant lying.

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

Torture is not always effective but the fear of it is. Since Tump's people are rats and cowards they will crack. There is not one John McCain among them.

I really don't want to see the GOP destroyed. I would like to see it regain the honor it had in the late 1800's and the early 1900's and stop the constant lying.

It's just petty. They don't even bother to pretend.

3 minutes ago, untitled said:

There must be hundreds of crooked financial deals that could put him in prison.

The guy who may put Tump is prison it Eric Schneiderman the NY State Atty General.  The beauty of that is, the Trump crime family will not be going to Club Fed. Trump and family may end up in state prison and Pence won't be able to pardon him. It's kinda like OJ going to prison for kidnapping and theft instead of double murder. BTW Trump has done so much in NY that a sentence will be a life sentence.  I hope Trump dies in prison. Executing him could make him a martyr. As for the other traitors, executions is the answer. 

BTW, OJ may be heading back to prison on parole violations. Criminals like Trump and OJ can't stop being criminals.

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

The guy who may put Tump is prison it Eric Schneiderman the NY State Atty General.  The beauty of that is, the Trump crime family will not be going to Club Fed. Trump and family may end up in state prison and Pence won't be able to pardon him. It's kinda like OJ going to prison for kidnapping and theft instead of double murder. BTW Trump has done so much in NY that a sentence will be a life sentence.  I hope Trump dies in prison. Executing him could make him a martyr. As for the other traitors, executions is the answer. 

BTW, OJ may be heading back to prison on parole violations. Criminals like Trump and OJ can't stop being criminals.

Yes, NY may be Trump's downfall.

8 minutes ago, untitled said:

It's just petty. They don't even bother to pretend.

Their lying has always been blatant but Trump took it to a new level. His lies are not even clever and he can lie at a higher rate than even Paul Ryan who once held the record for the most lies in one speech. 

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

Their lying has always been blatant but Trump took it to a new level. His lies are not even clever and he can lie at a higher rate than even Paul Ryan who once held the record for the most lies in one speech. 

It's not that Trump is stupid, he's just belligerent.

13 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

TrumpCo is in fear..he is getting the screws put to him daily :P

Just now, untitled said:

Yes, NY may be Trump's downfall.

Al Capone's down fall was tax evasion. Trump probably cheated on his state taxes. He's and his kids have also committed crimes in other states. I think Trump is too delusional to know how fucked he is same as his supporters. His cohorts know how fucked they are.