Jeff Sessions Displays Unsteady Recall on Trump-Russia Matters

Mr. Sessions denied that he lied in October when he testified that he knew of nobody in the Trump campaign who had contacts with Russians during the presidential campaign. “And I don’t believe it happened,” he said.

Court records later revealed that Mr. Sessions led a March 2016 meeting in which George Papadopoulos, a campaign aide, discussed his Russian ties and suggested setting up a meeting between Mr. Trump. and Vladimir V. Putin, the Russian president.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-congress-russia.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Sessions is a big, fat liar.

Just now, Hex2 said:

Jeffie perjures himself, Yet again.

Yeah I tole the trufe except when I didn't.

Scumbag got caught Lying, Again

Jail him

When will the Justice Dept file Perjury charges on his sorry ass.

Total scumbag. I heard him talk a bit today and can't stand to hear him bullshitting.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A defiant Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Congress on Tuesday he never lied under oath about Russian interference in the 2016 election and said sleep deprivation and the “chaos” of the Trump campaign clouded his recollections of campaign contacts with Russians.

Sessions sought to explain away apparent contradictions in his public statements by portraying President Donald Trump’s campaign as an exhausting operation and said he could not be expected to remember specific encounters from more than a year ago.

https://www.apnews.com/508de5052e964ee1992a11ea55b74bf2/Sessions-defends-himself-to-Congress,-says-he-never-lied

The Attorney General of the United States just aint good at thinkin' n' remembrin'. 

Just now, harryramar said:

it's not just jiffy it's everyone in the trump campaign that forgot every encounter with every Russian along with everything they discussed. weird huh?

We shouldn't expect the Attorney General to be truthful. Too high expectations.

27 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

You want to try that again, in English? 

every person in the trump campaign that dealt with or met with the Russians, forgot those meetings and dealings . weird, huh.

there isn't one person who met with the Russians who remembered until confronted.

can you name one person who met with the Russians and didn't forget about it or lie about it?

I betcha you can't.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

every person in the trump campaign that dealt with or met with the Russians, forgot those meetings and dealings . weird, huh.

there isn't one person who met with the Russians who remembered until confronted.

can you name one person who met with the Russians and didn't forget about it or lie about it?

I betcha you can't.

Session: I didn't lie to you before. I was telling you the truth that I didn't want to tell you the truth. That's the truth.

3 minutes ago, untitled said:

Session: I didn't lie to you before. I was telling you the truth that I didn't want to tell you the truth. That's the truth.

Jeffs memory is as good as Judge Moore's,

I din't see any Teenage girls,

I din't see any Russians.

What Russians,

What girls?

Sessions changes statement about Trump campaign and Russia

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions acknowledged on Tuesday he was aware of contact between Donald Trump’s election campaign and Russian intermediaries, again modifying a previous statement about the extent of connections to Moscow.

1 minute ago, untitled said:

Sessions changes statement about Trump campaign and Russia

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions acknowledged on Tuesday he was aware of contact between Donald Trump’s election campaign and Russian intermediaries, again modifying a previous statement about the extent of connections to Moscow.

This will be fun to watch,

Sessions throws Trump to the wolves.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

I betcha you can't.

Doesn't matter how much you try to spin reality.   No one on the Trump campaign worked with Russia to undermine our elections. 

That was Hillary.