shintao

5th Women Comes Forward On Moore

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

There is no deflection.   Why didn't Clinton's national security adviser not know about this threat, from 1996?

why do you think he didn't?  Clearly, there was enough time for the information to get up the food chain by 2001, wouldn't you agree?

52 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

ROFL!

Tard bleats about lying whores who make shit up and then run when they can't defend their stupidity, AND THEN HE RUNS.

:D:D:D:D 

:lol:

2 hours ago, maineman said:

I am curious.... who is ultimately accountable for the performance of the intelligence community's "food chain"?

I will give you a hint......

HINT:  WHAT OFFICE would a Republican claim was responsible for Lois Lerner (IRS) allegedly targeting conservative non-profits?

Notice folks?  Scout LIED AGAIN.     

That's proven ... unless he wants to respond to my last post in a substantive way.  

Here, let me repeat it for you, Scout.

Then prove it.   Show us your link, like I just showed you a link where Tenet talked about a "big event" after 9/11, which said the intel specified neither day, time, place or method of attack.   And then tell us how exactly whatever you wish to claim could have prevented 9/11.   We're waiting, Scout.   Don't run off like you usually do. 

13 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!  

Tossing out the name of a set of studies that took place under Clinton isn't going to win you this debate, shintao.

If you want to make a point about the Hart-Rudman Commission that you think is germane to this thread's conversation, go ahead.  

Otherwise, I'm just going to ignore you.

But be forewarned.  If you distort the Hart Rudman study or how it applies to the conversation Scout and I were having, I'll likely do the same thing to you that I did to Scout.

Ping, PIG.

BeAChooser

• BeAChooser
  •  
  • 27,358 posts
  13 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!  

Tossing out the name of a set of studies that took place under Clinton isn't going to win you this debate, shintao.

If you want to make a point about the Hart-Rudman Commission that you think is germane to this thread's conversation, go ahead.  

Otherwise, I'm just going to ignore you.

But be forewarned.  If you distort the Hart Rudman study or how it applies to the conversation Scout and I were having, I'll likely do the same thing to you that I did to Scout.

Apparently he read his own post and quoted it. :lol: And apparently I missed whatever it is that he alleges was done to me......  (that's what SHE said).  :lol:

•  

3 hours ago, DemoMan said:

No, but they were the ones who made it a public, national embarrassment for Clinton's family - and they did that intentionally and maliciously.

Then they screamed endlessly for YEARS about how EVIL it was for him to have a blow job, to try to turn public opinion against him - and it worked to some extent.  Lots of people like you (no offense, really) who now DESPISE HIM! over something private and personal that means absolutely nothing to his performance as President.  What other politician was ever judged so harshly over such a minor transgression?

Look at DementoMan making excuses for the Squirter in Chief. She can't stand the thought of BJ Bill having to take responsibility for his actions so she tries to blame strangers for his decision to blow spunk on a young starry-eyed underling. LMAO. She doesn't even realize that the real crime was lying to Congress and the American people. She also doesn't seem to understand that there's a difference between loving sex acts between a married couple, and abusing a young woman over whom you wield enormous power. These people are simply sick!

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 12:02 PM, SixShooter said:

Look at DementoMan making excuses for the Squirter in Chief. She can't stand the thought of BJ Bill having to take responsibility for his actions so she tries to blame strangers for his decision to blow spunk on a young starry-eyed underling. LMAO. She doesn't even realize that the real crime was lying to Congress and the American people. She also doesn't seem to understand that there's a difference between loving sex acts between a married couple, and abusing a young woman over whom you wield enormous power. These people are simply sick!

Now that you have finished obediently screaming and pompously hyperventilating about a blow job, you can go back to moaningly sucking that child molester Moore's dick some more.

:D:D:D 

24 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Now that you have finished obediently screaming and pompously hyperventilating about a blow job, you can go back to moaningly sucking that child molester Moore's dick some more.

:D:D:D 

Nothing wrong with a blow job but what BJ Bill did to Monica was sexual abuse. As a woman I would think you would care more about your sister's abuse. Sad...

16 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Nothing wrong with a blow job but what BJ Bill did to Monica was sexual abuse. As a woman I would think you would care more about your sister's abuse. Sad...

You talk pretty well with that child molester's cock in your  mouth, Janet.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Monica never suggested Bill sexually abused her.

Sixy will do ANYTHING to protect the child rapist he admires.

3 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

You talk pretty well with that child molester's cock in your  mouth, Janet.

LMAO, makes up shit because she can't debate facts. Sucks to be DementoMan! :lol:

Just now, SixShooter said:

LMAO, makes up shit because she can't debate facts. Sucks to be DementoMan! :lol:

More and more stories of little girls Moore sexually abused are coming out - you will have to suck his pedophile cock REALLY HARD to protect him the way you want, Janet

Does he make you put on a dress and knee socks first?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Monica never suggested Bill sexually abused her.

But didn't he, COWARD?

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

Sixy will do ANYTHING to protect the child rapist he admires.

I have that fucker on permanent ignore.  He brags about texting while driving 70 MPH.  I sincerely hope he finds a lonely bridge abutment the next time he does and not a car load of innocent children.  total douchebag.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I have that fucker on permanent ignore.  He brags about texting while driving 70 MPH.  I sincerely hope he finds a lonely bridge abutment the next time he does and not a car load of innocent children.  total douchebag.

Yep.  Loser with an empty life.  He tells himself that by spending his entire life obediently posting lies and smears on a message board, he is actually accomplishing something.

Sad.

35 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have that fucker on permanent ignore.

You have half the forum on ignore, COWARD.

32 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

He tells himself that by spending his entire life obediently posting lies and smears on a message board, he is actually accomplishing something.

Ironic thing for Isabel to say.  Just saying ...

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Ironic thing for Isabel to say.  Just saying ...

Poor pedophile. Your own behavior has exposed you, and now this panicky babbling of nonsense to try to change the subject is all you have left.

9 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Poor Empress ... STILL POWERLESS!  

Having your pedophilia so complete exposed has really driven you into a blind panic.  When  were you convicted?

5 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Having your pedophilia so complete exposed has really driven you into a blind panic.  When  were you convicted?

Poor ... Pitiful ... and Powerless.

That pretty much describes you now, Isabel.

How that must irk.

Knowing that you were once The Empress of LF.

And now you're NOTHING.

In fact, you no longer

original_49796970.?1455667582

but

zzz.gif

23 hours ago, SixShooter said:

"What Bill did to Monica"? - she was a willing and consenting adult, and never claimed otherwise.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:22 AM, DemoMan said:

"The revelation came as legislators demanded an explanation after an FBI memo alluding to ignored warning signs about Sept. 11 emerged. Two months before the hijackings, FBI agents in Phoenix reported their suspicions about Arab students at a Phoenix flight school, and directly referred to the possibility of a connection to bin Laden.

In a memo from the Phoenix FBI to headquarters, the agents recommended an urgent nationwide review of flight schools "for any information that supports Phoenix's suspicions" of a terrorist connection. The memo reportedly cited Osama bin Laden by name."

Poor, stupid, lying whore Tard.  Your whole life is about telling lies and sucking the dicks of the criminals who pay you, and then standing there weeping while your lies get jammed up your ass, day after day.

well done.