Will repuke judge roy moore ever change?

Will repuke judge roy moore ever change?

The answer is probably never because pedophiles NEVER change.

Nor do jewish peckerheads with their brains in their penises such as weinstein and weiner.

judge roy moore refused to take down the jewish ten commandments from his courtroom.

So, he was expelled from being a judge.

moore claims to be a christian, but that is bullshit for two reasons:

One, he is a judeo (jewish) phony christian like most evangelicals and phony christians in the USA.

You can NOT be both a jewish christian and a true christian.    They are mutually exclusive.

jews worship money and power, not god.   True christians try to help the poor and sick rather than 

steal money and power from others.

Two, you can NOT be a christian and a pedophile.    

Jesus said, if a person so much as causes a child to stumble, it would be better that he tie a 

millstone around his neck and jump into the middle of the ocean.    Will someone please help 

judge roy moore and his ilk in the evangelical community and give them some millstones or at 

least some bailing wire and a lot of concrete blocks.

four women said judge roy moore molested them.  And now a woman lawyer has said moore 

was always interested in dating teen girls.  And moore has admitted he dated them (if their

mothers enabled him to do so).

Ya know, it is really bad and shows you what kind of shit is running this country and what kind 

of shit votes for shit like moore when senate leader mcshit says he wants moore to make up 

the votes needed in the senate to pass legislation fucking American working men and women.

And dumb as dog shit aladamnbamians say they will still support shit head moore.

8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Will DemocRATS ever change?  Probably not.   Since the time of Clinton, theirs has been the Party of Lies and Smear.

That's it, blame the little kids for the pedophiles molesting them.  Or the demo rats,

or maybe it was the russians or hillary molesting the little girls.

After all, like one evangelical said, joseph as probably molesting Mary because she 

was young and he was an old ass hole like moore.

37 minutes ago, Skans said:

William, how much should I donate to Roy Moore's campaign:

a.   $100

b.   $200

c.   $300

d.  All of the above.

Your bribe depends on how much you want him to do for you like 

give you a welfare farm or oil subsidy or low or no taxes.

Money might not be enough.  You might have to let him screw all the 

women and farm animals you have available.

Your bribe depends on how much you want him to do for you like give you a welfare farm or oil subsidy or low or no taxes.

I just want Roy Moore to uphold the Constitution; respect the 2nd Amendment like a good Conservative would and vote for lower taxes.  How much do you think I should donate, William?

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

I just want Roy Moore to uphold the Constitution; respect the 2nd Amendment like a good Conservative would and vote for lower taxes.  How much do you think I should donate, William?

WOW, that is a very difficult question with so many variables.

For example, to uphold the Constitution, that would require him to take down 

his jewish ten commandments from my secular courthouses when he has already 

said he would not obey the Constitution nor the higher courts.

A person is NOT a true conservative if they vote for lower taxes but do not lower expenditures 

and balance the budget because they are NOT conserving fiscal responsibility.

Soooooo, I reckon you need to vote against ALL republicans and southern demo rats.

And it is even more dicey when a person is a flaming radical like on this forum where 

morons think that respecting the second amendment means everyone should have a 

nuclear weapon to fight our govt.

Soooooo, to answer your question on the donation bit, I reckon the only solution is to 

donate to the demo rat candidate in aladamnbama.

Not a name, a label you earned.

So, you claim to know whether or not I am a pedophile?  The truth is, you haven't a clue.  Therefore, "pedophile" is not a name I could have earned; no more so than you would know this about Jack R. Goddard.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

So, you claim to know whether or not I am a pedophile?  The truth is, you haven't a clue.  Therefore, "pedophile" is not a name I could have earned; no more so than you would know this about Jack R. Goddard.

The sad thing is that by flinging that label at you like he has, fishhead has only diminished the seriousness of the charge.   Leftists have done that with many labels.   Racist is next to meaningless now thanks to their overusing it.   Sexual harassment and assault are well on the way to becoming meaningless terms due to how leftists fling them at the slightest upset.  And the consequence of doing that is often to increase what they abhor.   David Brock just made the point on CNN that the atmosphere of sexual harassment, assault and even rape perhaps traces back to DemocRATS declaring that what Bill Clinton did wasn't anything wrong.  

Just saying ...