Jump to content

Progressives and Libs gather around..are you sick of Con stupidity?


Middl3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Day in and day out we visit the pages in this forum. The Con conversations have degraded onto total nonsensical circle jerks because of the loudest Cons that are drawn here, mostly because the can say fuck and call people names. When they are finished doing this they proceed to the endless your a liar mode. They love to toss up titles with the hot buttons in them like nlgger, blacks, abortion, and yes sex..all kinds. Perfect draw for these numb skulls. Thing is, that is ALL they have. When they are getting even less attention they start ragging on the staff here...so n so did so n so lol

 

SO!! My shout out to all of you..Do we have to take this bullshit?? No!! Can we all band together and kick their collective asses?? Yes!!

 

What say you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, honcho said:

Ma'am ,if you are sooo fed up with the United States of America,please feel free to leave, thank you and have a good evening

See that is the thing I am not fed up with the USA I am fed up with the 30%. We will beat you back into your closets no matter what games you try to play. We have the majority on our side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Day in and day out we visit the pages in this forum. The Con conversations have degraded onto total nonsensical circle jerks because of the loudest Cons that are drawn here, mostly because the can say fuck and call people names. When they are finished doing this they proceed to the endless your a liar mode. They love to toss up titles with the hot buttons in them like nlgger, blacks, abortion, and yes sex..all kinds. Perfect draw for these numb skulls. Thing is, that is ALL they have. When they are getting even less attention they start ragging on the staff here...so n so did so n so lol

 

SO!! My shout out to all of you..Do we have to take this bullshit?? No!! Can we all band together and kick their collective asses?? Yes!!

 

What say you?

 

ROFLMAO!!!
 

^^^^ WANTS RULES ON EVERYONE.

 

Doesn't want to PLAY by those same rules she wants on everyone.

 

And they wonder WHY they get their COLLECTIVE ASSES KICKED HERE DAILY!!!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Day in and day out we visit the pages in this forum. The Con conversations have degraded onto total nonsensical circle jerks because of the loudest Cons that are drawn here, mostly because the can say fuck and call people names. When they are finished doing this they proceed to the endless your a liar mode. They love to toss up titles with the hot buttons in them like nlgger, blacks, abortion, and yes sex..all kinds. Perfect draw for these numb skulls. Thing is, that is ALL they have. When they are getting even less attention they start ragging on the staff here...so n so did so n so lol

 

SO!! My shout out to all of you..Do we have to take this bullshit?? No!! Can we all band together and kick their collective asses?? Yes!!

 

What say you?

They did gather around last Tuesday, and kicked some right wing ass where it counted.

 

What any of them have to say here is irrelevant. 

 

The Libs that participate in NHB do a pretty good job in my opinion of either countering or ignoring when it's called for the incessant trolling from the usual suspects who's only goal is to post click bait.

 

The best defense is a good offense.

 

I have found that condescension is the best way to deal with them. 

 

And for a change of pace dismissing them as pests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skews13 said:

They did gather around last Tuesday, and kicked some right wing ass where it counted.

 

What any of them have to say here is irrelevant. 

 

The Libs that participate in NHB do a pretty good job in my opinion of either countering or ignoring when it's called for the incessant trolling from the usual suspects who's only goal is to post click bait.

 

The best defense is a good offense.

 

I have found that condescension is the best way to deal with them. 

 

And for a change of pace dismissing them as pests.

 

^^^^^ Poor thing.

 

Is TOTALLY PWNED and too fucking moronic to realize it!!!

 

It's why we LOVE kicking libRETURD asses daily.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

ROFLMAO!!!
 

^^^^ WANTS RULES ON EVERYONE.

 

Doesn't want to PLAY by those same rules she wants on everyone.

 

And they wonder WHY they get their COLLECTIVE ASSES KICKED HERE DAILY!!!

 

 

 

We know your rules. 

 

Rule Number 1 LIE

 

Rule Number 2 SPREAD LIES

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

The Con conversations have degraded onto total nonsensical circle jerks because of the loudest Cons that are drawn here, mostly because the can say fuck and call people names. When they are finished doing this they proceed to the endless your a liar mode. They love to toss up titles with the hot buttons in them like nlgger, blacks, abortion, and yes sex..all kinds. Perfect draw for these numb skulls.

 

People get ugliest when their means of earning a living is threatened.

 

We're living in a society in which the engine of wealth is information. For years, jobs which require intelligence have become more available and pretty well paid, while the kind of jobs that idiot louts used fill have become rare to the point of vanishing.

 

To respond to the severe need for educated and intelligent employees, the country instituted various immigration remedies. One of these was the NAFTA visa, the vehicle through which I entered the country to fill a well-paid job as a software engineer. I had (at the time) 9 years experience doing that with a particular rare specialty, and I had a BSc and an MSc in mathematics. The company needed 35 engineers with experience in that speciality quickly, and Americans with that experience weren't available.  NAFTA visa, followed by H-1B, followed by green card, followed by citizenship, followed by security clearance. Twenty years later, I'm still with that company, and they've been bought by the company for which I used to work in Canada.

 

So what irks and threatens idiot louts? Information technology, science, and immigration. They are being marginalized into 2nd class status in their own country. They blame smart people and modernity, and they're right: that's what's threatening them.

 

But what they don't know is that they have no fight. They can't win. The Cheeto is lying to them. Industry isn't about to make high-paying jobs available to idiots. That ship has sailed. 

 

The best they can expect is to take many training courses to let them fill a 3x better than minimum wage job. Something between $18 and $25 / hour, if they're trained, articulate, and not louts. And there won't be many of those jobs either.

 

In the mean time, university-degreed people in STEM fields are making $40 to $80 / hour. More if they go into management.

 

The poor and the poor in spirit will be with us forever, and many will become vulgar jerks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, laripu said:

 

People get ugliest when their means of earning a living is threatened.

 

We're living in a society in which the engine of wealth is information. For years, jobs which require intelligence have become more available and pretty well paid, while the kind of jobs that idiot louts used fill have become rare to the point of vanishing.

 

To respond to the severe need for educated and intelligent employees, the country instituted various immigration remedies. One of these was the NAFTA visa, the vehicle through which I entered the country to fill a well-paid job as a software engineer. I had (at the time) 9 years experience doing that with a particular rare specialty, and I had a BSc and an MSc in mathematics. The company needed 35 engineers with experience in that speciality quickly, and Americans with that experience weren't available.  NAFTA visa, followed by H-1B, followed by green card, followed by citizenship, followed by security clearance.

 

So what irks and threatens idiot louts? Information technology, science, and immigration. They are being marginalized into 2nd class status in their own country. They blame smart people and modernity, and they're right: that's what's threatening them.

 

But what they don't know is that they have no fight. They can't win. The Cheeto is lying to them. Industry isn't about to make high-paying jobs available to idiots. That ship has sailed. 

 

The best they can expect is to take many training courses to let them fill a 3x better than minimum wage job. Something between $18 and $25 / hour, if they're trained, articulate, and not louts. And there won't be many of those jobs either.

 

In the mean time, university-degreed people in STEM fields are making $40 to $80 / hour. More if they go into management.

 

The poor and the poor in spirit will be with us forever, and many will become vulgar jerks.

Something between $18 and $25 / hour, if they're trained, articulate, and not louts. And there won't be many of those jobs either.

 

There's plenty of them if they know how to do something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, skews13 said:

Something between $18 and $25 / hour, if they're trained, articulate, and not louts. And there won't be many of those jobs either.

 

There's plenty of them if they know how to do something.

 

And if they're articulate, and not louts.

 

But first they'll have to learn how to do something for which there's some demand. That isn't simple for a big proportion of idiot louts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, laripu said:

 

And if they're articulate, and not louts.

 

But first they'll have to learn how to do something for which there's some demand. That isn't simple for a big proportion of idiot louts.

Yeah, I see them on the job every day.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, laripu said:

 

People get ugliest when their means of earning a living is threatened.

 

We're living in a society in which the engine of wealth is information. For years, jobs which require intelligence have become more available and pretty well paid, while the kind of jobs that idiot louts used fill have become rare to the point of vanishing.

 

To respond to the severe need for educated and intelligent employees, the country instituted various immigration remedies. One of these was the NAFTA visa, the vehicle through which I entered the country to fill a well-paid job as a software engineer. I had (at the time) 9 years experience doing that with a particular rare specialty, and I had a BSc and an MSc in mathematics. The company needed 35 engineers with experience in that speciality quickly, and Americans with that experience weren't available.  NAFTA visa, followed by H-1B, followed by green card, followed by citizenship, followed by security clearance. Twenty years later, I'm still with that company, and they've been bought by the company for which I used to work in Canada.

 

So what irks and threatens idiot louts? Information technology, science, and immigration. They are being marginalized into 2nd class status in their own country. They blame smart people and modernity, and they're right: that's what's threatening them.

 

But what they don't know is that they have no fight. They can't win. The Cheeto is lying to them. Industry isn't about to make high-paying jobs available to idiots. That ship has sailed. 

 

The best they can expect is to take many training courses to let them fill a 3x better than minimum wage job. Something between $18 and $25 / hour, if they're trained, articulate, and not louts. And there won't be many of those jobs either.

 

In the mean time, university-degreed people in STEM fields are making $40 to $80 / hour. More if they go into management.

 

The poor and the poor in spirit will be with us forever, and many will become vulgar jerks.

Well said. Thanks I needed that :) My industry dried up after the housing bust..I was set up then so I was able to ride out that anti construction storm. Then I lost my best friend and my co worker. It was a hard time for me. Business has picked back up as if there was no break..either I lost time or am perfectly numb.

 

It is true that if they were not covered it is hard to crawl out of that hole. Thing is it is not our fault. I did not lash out at those luckier, smarter than I was when I was down so that part is really new to me. I came here almost a year ago looking for the answer.

 

What I found was mean cruel stupid people..those are the loudest and the lost. Also known as Cons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

you're about as progressive as cancer

See that is where you are wrong..we even can find a place for you in our vision of the future. You are surviving on hate and that meal will end soon enough. Then what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

See that is where you are wrong..we even can find a place for you in our vision of the future. You are surviving on hate and that meal will end soon enough. Then what?

that must be why hillary won and republicans lost all those seats. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

Let me guess....I'm a complete Moron

 

 

facts-a-climate-change-deniers-worst-enemy-deniers-articles-politics-1425955583.jpg

 

 

Clinton-Benghazi-G1-620x362.jpeg

"The number of articles written about something is no proof of fact you stupid moron."

 

 

giphy.gif

"Hey, bitch, I'm a desperate shill ... DAMMIT !!!"

 

 

 

 

kj

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

kj has ADD -_- Totally not his fault.

 

Yeah, he does....

 

ASSHOLE DISTRUST DISORDER.

 

It's THE main reason we don't trust a fucking thing ANY shitstain says or does.

 

You know, middlpoop, when you do and say shit that REQUIRES PROOF YOU CAN'T PRODUCE WHEN CALLED ON IT!!!

 

You fuckers get caught in your goddamn LIES DAILY and still, think you are some wonderful, magnificent something that is above the rest of the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...