Jump to content

Don't you just love all these


TBHWT
 Share

Recommended Posts

Gun grabbing righteous Liberal Hollywood types being accused of Grouping, Rape, pedophilia, and Pussy Grabbing.
 
I'm wondering where are all those woman supposedly being grouped by The Don.
 
You know the ones that you people are always talking about.
 
LMGDFAO 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TBHWT said:
Gun grabbing righteous Liberal Hollywood types being accused of Grouping, Rape, pedophilia, and Pussy Grabbing.
 
I'm wondering where are all those woman supposedly being grouped by The Don.
 
You know the ones that you people are always talking about.
 
LMGDFAO 

I can't keep up with it....

 

All these Hollywood liberals have spent the last 40 years sexually assaulting each other...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Oh look, another America Hater. Pathetic!!!!

 

 


Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

 

 

 

Sorry, bawse.  I do not kowtow to other peoples codes, creeds, doctrines, ideologies or perceptions of patriotism.   Welcome to America - The land of the free.  Ain't it grand?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

Sorry, bawse.  I do not kowtow to other peoples codes, creeds, doctrines, ideologies or perceptions of patriotism.   Welcome to America - The land of the free.  Ain't it grand?

I could care less what the fuck you do, you are one of those ignorant America haters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:
Gun grabbing righteous Liberal Hollywood types being accused of Grouping, Rape, pedophilia, and Pussy Grabbing.
 
I'm wondering where are all those woman supposedly being grouped by The Don.
 
You know the ones that you people are always talking about.
 
LMGDFAO 

Hmm, not sure I know what you mean. Trump's lawyers are begging for mercy, making up  frivolous claims, anything to protect their predator orange ape's court case. There latest was to claim the Tramp couldn't be sued in a state court, which brought the hammer down on them by the judge, because Bill Clinton was sued in a state court. LMAO!!! Desperation people!!! Currently the Money clock is still ticking for these hired gun lawyers of Tramp. Like Cosby, money is the only thing keeping Tramp out of a prison cell.:D

 

Trump’s Female Accusers

NOV. 1, 2017

If a defamation lawsuit brought by a woman who accused Mr. Trump of unwanted sexual advances is allowed to proceed in New York State Supreme Court, a legal ruling that could come before the end of the year. Lawyers in the suit sought a subpoena seeking all Trump campaign records related to his female accusers. If the case advances, the accusers could be deposed.

 

The plaintiff in the lawsuit — Summer Zervos, a former contestant on Mr. Trump’s show “The Apprentice” — is represented by the law firm of Gloria Allred, who has helped bring cases against Bill Cosby and other high-profile defendants.

 

Mr. Trump has sought to dismiss or stay the case, claiming that a sitting president cannot be sued in state court. Legal experts point out that Mr. Trump could eventually be deposed or asked to testify, and that if he lied under oath, it would be grounds for Congress to impeach him, as happened with Mr. Clinton.

 

Most of the victims spoke out after the release of an “Access Hollywood” tape that captured him bragging about kissing women and grabbing their private parts.

 

Among those who said they would embrace the opportunity to provide a deposition in the case is Jessica Leeds, who has accused Mr. Trump of grabbing her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt during a plane ride several decades ago.  

 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/listening-to-what-trumps-accusers-have-told-us

 

SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THE CASE KEEPS GOING, AND GOING, AND GOING,...................

 

GOING.gif

 

AND TRAMP'S MONEY KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING,..............................

 

counting-money-3.gif

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

You cared enough to implore people to partake in a phony patriotic charade.

 

Be well.

As always. The problem with the left is they think everything is phony, because they've been phony all their lives and think everyone else is phony too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, shintao said:

Hmm, not sure I know what you mean. Trump's lawyers are begging for mercy, making up  frivolous claims, anything to protect their predator orange ape's court case. There latest was to claim the Tramp couldn't be sued in a state court, which brought the hammer down on them by the judge, because Bill Clinton was sued in a state court. LMAO!!! Desperation people!!! Currently the Money clock is still ticking for these hired gun lawyers of Tramp. Like Cosby, money is the only thing keeping Tramp out of a prison cell.:D

 

Trump’s Female Accusers

NOV. 1, 2017

If a defamation lawsuit brought by a woman who accused Mr. Trump of unwanted sexual advances is allowed to proceed in New York State Supreme Court, a legal ruling that could come before the end of the year. Lawyers in the suit sought a subpoena seeking all Trump campaign records related to his female accusers. If the case advances, the accusers could be deposed.

 

The plaintiff in the lawsuit — Summer Zervos, a former contestant on Mr. Trump’s show “The Apprentice” — is represented by the law firm of Gloria Allred, who has helped bring cases against Bill Cosby and other high-profile defendants.

 

Mr. Trump has sought to dismiss or stay the case, claiming that a sitting president cannot be sued in state court. Legal experts point out that Mr. Trump could eventually be deposed or asked to testify, and that if he lied under oath, it would be grounds for Congress to impeach him, as happened with Mr. Clinton.

 

Most of the victims spoke out after the release of an “Access Hollywood” tape that captured him bragging about kissing women and grabbing their private parts.

 

Among those who said they would embrace the opportunity to provide a deposition in the case is Jessica Leeds, who has accused Mr. Trump of grabbing her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt during a plane ride several decades ago.  

 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/listening-to-what-trumps-accusers-have-told-us

 

SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THE CASE KEEPS GOING, AND GOING, AND GOING,...................

 

GOING.gif

 

AND TRAMP'S MONEY KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING,..............................

 

counting-money-3.gif

 

 

 

Oh gee, one.

 

LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Oh and BTW don't forget, No Football today in honor of our fallen. That goes for all you America hating liberals too.

I'm wondering how many of you Libturds watched football yesterday. I'm betting all of you.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

As always. The problem with the left is they think everything is phony, because they've been phony all their lives and think everyone else is phony too. 

You think its virtuous to protest football in the name of patriotism.  when its freedom, our autonomy, the players were exercizing.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Why deny yourself fun over politics? 

Well LH its hard to go against your beliefs sometimes. And foot ball over the years has all but deluded the game with politics, it's just not right. Besides I remember when football was really great, they no longer let them play smash mouth football. Today it has taken that away because they can't afford to take chances of letting their million dollar spoiled Brats get hurt.

 

So IMO the game is no longer what it once was and then we have to put up with the BS lies besides.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2017 at 1:26 PM, TBHWT said:

I could care less what the fuck you do, you are one of those ignorant America haters.

It's explicitly clear that you hate America more than anyone else here.  You aren't smart enough or strong enough to live in a free society where people can live their own lives without your explicit approval.  :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

You think its virtuous to protest football in the name of patriotism.  when its freedom, our autonomy, the players were exercizing.

 

 

 

 

Yes I do. And where does it say that my freedom to  exercise my rights are forbidden. Some how people always seem to forget that and get their panties in a wade because of my beliefs.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Yes I do. And where does it say that my freedom to  exercise my rights are forbidden. Some how people always seem to forget that and get their panties in a wade because of my beliefs.  

You come to a liberal forum to whine and bitch because you're a whiny bitch.  :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ScottMon said:

You come to a liberal forum to whine and bitch because you're a whiny bitch.  :D

HAHAHA Why not, you liberals are the ones screwing everything up!!!! You didn't expect me to go to a con board did you? Ther're actually the ones that are trying to help the country believe it or not. Of course I don't expect a fool like you to believe that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

HAHAHA Why not, you liberals are the ones screwing everything up!!!! You didn't expect me to go to a con board did you? Ther're actually the ones that are trying to help the country believe it or not. Of course I don't expect a fool like you to believe that.  

You whine like a stuck pig.  :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Yes I do. And where does it say that my freedom to  exercise my rights are forbidden. Some how people always seem to forget that and get their panties in a wade because of my beliefs.  

No one asserted you're not free to exercise your patriotism in your fashion.  However,  affirming your patriotism by prescribing it onto others does not make anyone who elects to dismiss yours, less patriotics.

 

In other words, my watching the game doesnt make me less patriotic.  Because you do not own the rights to patriotism.  You are not the arbiter of what does and does not constitute patriotism.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...