WTF!!

Middl3

Your Paperless Billing Will Begin Soon.

You are currently receiving both a paper and an electronic monthly statement. Frontier is committed to helping our customers quickly and conveniently manage their billing and services-that's why we are enrolling you in paperless billing. Nothing about your bill will change except the delivery method.

Switching to paperless billing gives you greater account flexibility. Instead of receiving a bill in the mail, it will be available to you anytime on Frontier.com or, if you are on the go, at MyFrontier Mobile App. Plus, you'll have access to 13 months of your billing history all in one place. Each month, we'll send you a payment reminder email with your balance, due date, easy access to your bill detail, and other self-service features, like Auto Pay.

We're confident you'll find paperless billing fast, easy, and secure. If you choose not to give paperless billing a try, simply click here. A fee may apply if you choose to receive a paper bill.

Thank you for being a Frontier customer.

Now they decide for us?? Over my dead one!! This is relaxed regulations at it's finest.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Middl3 said:

You are currently receiving both a paper and an electronic monthly statement. Frontier is committed to helping our customers quickly and conveniently manage their billing and services-that's why we are enrolling you in paperless billing. Nothing about your bill will change except the delivery method.

Switching to paperless billing gives you greater account flexibility. Instead of receiving a bill in the mail, it will be available to you anytime on Frontier.com or, if you are on the go, at MyFrontier Mobile App. Plus, you'll have access to 13 months of your billing history all in one place. Each month, we'll send you a payment reminder email with your balance, due date, easy access to your bill detail, and other self-service features, like Auto Pay.

We're confident you'll find paperless billing fast, easy, and secure. If you choose not to give paperless billing a try, simply click here. A fee may apply if you choose to receive a paper bill.

Now they decide for us?? Over my dead one!! This is relaxed regulations at it's finest.

TYPICAL libereturd WHINING HYPOCRITE!!!

^^^^ WANTS EVERYONE TO "Clean up the environment", UNTIL it comes to HER CLEANING UP THE ENVIRONMENT!!!

THEN it's "relaxed regulations" that is the culprit, instead of actually reseaching that it is a REGULATION THAT HER LITTLE tinpot god, oblameo actually put into place!!!

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THESE KINDS OF FUNNY LAUGHS UP, FOLKS!!!

Really.

THIS is what happens when EVERYTHING in "your life" is all about "politics" and trying to destroy "the other side" constantly!!!

That is a very sad attitude you have there Max. You are a good lil corporate puppet. So what happens when they want you to hand deliver payments or run a business and need a hard copy but have no printer? Many small businesses use laptops and those records are required for a business account of which I have. Now yes I do have a printer but this is NOT the point. They are making my decisions for me. Tomorrow I will have my email address removed and tell them I do not have one to force a hard copy of the bill. It is not like I will receive a discount for making it easier for them.

And yes this is one of the regulations Trump removed that was in place to protect the consumers....the regulation was a consumer protection Obama had put in place that keeps the big boys from ripping off the lil boys. Look it up. This is just the start.

Just now, Middl3 said:

That is a very sad attitude you have there Max. You are a good lil corporate puppet. So what happens when they want you to hand deliver payments or run a business and need a hard copy but have no printer? Many small businesses use laptops and those records are required for a business account of which I have. Now yes I do have a printer but this is NOT the point. They are making my decisions for me. Tomorrow I will have my email address removed and tell them I do not have one to force a hard copy of the bill. It is not like I will receive a discount for making it easier for them.

And yes this is one of the regulations Trump removed that was in place to protect the consumers....the regulation was a consumer protection Obama had put in place that keeps the big boys from ripping off the lil boys. Look it up. This is just the start.

"..the big boys from ripping off the little boys"..

I remember when Obama said "We shouldn't be spying on people.."

Funny

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Funny

Question for you Z09...do you EVER actually follow an OP and respond in kind?

I will help you out with that question...No I do not because I am a useless tit but I so need the attention.

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Question for you Z09...do you EVER actually follow an OP and respond in kind?

I will help you out with that question...No I do not because I am a useless tit but I so need the attention.

Sure I do...

You responded to your own OP with a comment that Obama was always trying to help the little guy from the big bad guy...

And then he allows the NSA to spy on us with the help of the government....

The Big Bad Guy.

12 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Funny

I remember when Jimmy Carter sad we should protect our natural resources for future generations....

Laughable

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Sure I do...

You responded to your own OP with a comment that Obama was always trying to help the little guy from the big bad guy...

And then he allows the NSA to spy on us with the help of the government....

The Big Bad Guy.

Err that began in the 911 era and continued on thru the O admin....this is one of the banking regulations Trump stomped on.

BTW the NSA no longer needs to actively spy on us all they have the credit bureaus and data miners that hand deliver that to them now for hard cold cash...And they are not required to secure the info. So it is now a shared resource for the entire world to use as they see fit.

22 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

FIRST OF ALL, PRESIDENT Trump DID NOT remove this "regulation" since it was an oblameo REGULATION THAT REQUIRED COMPANIES TO OFFER MANDATORY electronic billing and PAPER AS AN OPTION!! YOU need to get your fucking FACTS STRAIGHT!!! They were given until Dec 31, 2017 to put it in place!!!!

AND as far as a business needing a "hard copy" of a bill is ALSO dead wrong. YOU can save a PDF file and that is MORE than ample for the tax man if needed. NO PRINTING of your BILLING NEEDED, dumbass, so your little "excuse" is not so good, but pretty fucking LAME!!!

Now, shitstainette, you can move along to your NEXT bullshit topic that I will TOTALLY DESTROY AGAIN!!!

Goddamn, it's just WAY too easy to PWN THESE SHITSTAINS!!!

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

FIRST OF ALL, PRESIDENT Trump DID NOT remove this "regulation" since it was an oblameo REGULATION THAT REQUIRED COMPANIES TO OFFER MANDATORY electronic billing and PAPER AS AN OPTION!! YOU need to get your fucking FACTS STRAIGHT!!! They were given until Dec 31, 2017 to put it in place!!!!

AND as far as a business needing a "hard copy" of a bill is ALSO dead wrong. YOU can save a PDF file and that is MORE than ample for the tax man if needed. NO PRINTING of your BILLING NEEDED, dumbass, so your little "excuse" is not so good, but pretty fucking LAME!!!

Now, shitstainette, you can move along to your NEXT bullshit topic that I will TOTALLY DESTROY AGAIN!!!

Goddamn, it's just WAY too easy to PWN THESE SHITSTAINS!!!

Read your own shit..it is now forced and no longer an option and since that OPTION was wiped out by Trump this is what we get a forced situation. BTW you stupidly screwed up your own argument REGULATION THAT REQUIRED COMPANIES TO OFFER MANDATORY electronic billing and PAPER AS AN OPTION!!

One cancels out the other fool.

My point is it is no longer an option.

Just now, Middl3 said:

Read your own shit..it is now forced and no longer an option and since that OPTION was wiped out by Trump this is what we get a forced situation. BTW you stupidly screwed up your own argument REGULATION THAT REQUIRED COMPANIES TO OFFER MANDATORY electronic billing and PAPER AS AN OPTION!!

One cancels out the other fool.

My point is it is no longer an option.

Poor thing.

PRESIDENT TRUMP DID NOT WIPE OUT A GODDAMN THING, SHITSTAIN!!!!

NOW you have made a goddamn CLAIM YOU NEED TO BACK UP!!!

And because you can't, YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING LOSE!!!

There was NO REGULATION that made it an "option"  that you have to opt into, MORON!!!

NEVER!!!

BUT there as a REGULATION that COMPANIES had to offer ELECTRONIC BILLING-if over so many customers- AS A REQUIRED METHOD OF BILLING UNLESS YOU OPTED OUT!!! THEY HAD UNTIL DEC. 31, 2017 TO IMPLEMENT IT, MORON!!!

Oh, and middlepoop, just so you know, the PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT of 1995 IS WHERE THE LAW COMES FROM!!

AND ALL NEW REGULATIONS HAD TO HAVE IT AS PART OF THAT LAWS REQUIREMENTS!!

ALL oblameo did in the 2016 "Privacy Regs" from the FCC was REQUIRE that companies offer paper billing as an OPT IN, not opt out.

What CONGRESS did was repeal MOST of it, but the Paperwork reduction was left in place.

PRESIDENT Trump had NOTHING to do with the bill itself, but 100% from CONGRESS!!!

27 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Oh, and middlepoop, just so you know, the PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT of 1995 IS WHERE THE LAW COMES FROM!!

AND ALL NEW REGULATIONS HAD TO HAVE IT AS PART OF THAT LAWS REQUIREMENTS!!

ALL oblameo did in the 2016 "Privacy Regs" from the FCC was REQUIRE that companies offer paper billing as an OPT IN, not opt out.

What CONGRESS did was repeal MOST of it, but the Paperwork reduction was left in place.

PRESIDENT Trump had NOTHING to do with the bill itself, but 100% from CONGRESS!!!

Once again the word OPTION is key. Believe it or not there are still many in this country that do not have a computer or internet service in their area. Look that one up asshole. If you read the notice they have removed this OPTION

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Once again the word OPTION is key. Believe it or not there are still many in this country that do not have a computer or internet service in their area. Look that one up asshole. If you read the notice they have removed this OPTION

Maybe we should unplug everyone's internet so everything is even.....

14 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Maybe we should unplug everyone's internet so everything is even.....

At the very LEAST the libRETARDS need to be UNPLUGGED!!!

They have become TOTALLY UNHINGED and love to get here, blame everyone BUT themselves for their stupidity, and act like a bunch of fucking assholes at every turn.

And middlepoop STILL hasn't PROVEN her CLAIM!!!!

And the BOARD RULES SAY- SHE FUCKING LOST!!!!

22 hours ago, Middl3 said:

If you don't like it, fine another provider. 

31 minutes ago, Fallopian said:

If you don't like it, fine another provider. 

I have a business account and those are limited around here. I also have a 2 year contract so legally I do not think they can screw with me on this. They bought out Verizon and it took me 4 months to beat them down to honor my contract, they tried to jack my bill up by almost $100 a month....I won :) I will prevail on this issue as well because I am in the right and the laws that still exist are on my side. Plus I am a total pain in the ass and they will do it just to get rid of me :D

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

I have a business account and those are limited around here. I also have a 2 year contract so legally I do not think they can screw with me on this. They bought out Verizon and it took me 4 months to beat them down to honor my contract, they tried to jack my bill up by almost $100 a month....I won :) I will prevail on this issue as well because I am in the right and the laws that still exist are on my side. Plus I am a total pain in the ass and they will do it just to get rid of me :D

NOW THIS is why there is NOTHING buy PURE LIBRETARD ROT in their party!!!

"YOU HAVE TO DO IT, BUT ME, HELL, I WILL FUCK WITH YOU UNTIL I DIE AND NO ONE CAN CALL ME ON IT!!"

And you fucking shitstains wonder WHY no one pays you or your party any fucking attention and REFUSES to vote for you???

THE RULES DON'T APPLY TO YOU DO THEY middlePOOP???

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Wait, is this for internet service?

If so, it's hard to argue the customer doesn't have internet service.:)

5 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

NOW THIS is why there is NOTHING buy PURE LIBRETARD ROT in their party!!!

"YOU HAVE TO DO IT, BUT ME, HELL, I WILL FUCK WITH YOU UNTIL I DIE AND NO ONE CAN CALL ME ON IT!!"

And you fucking shitstains wonder WHY no one pays you or your party any fucking attention and REFUSES to vote for you???

THE RULES DON'T APPLY TO YOU DO THEY middlePOOP???

These are sliding rules the Cons set into motion..this is just the 1st step fool. Next time you try to get a load that fine print WILL be back and you will no longer know you were screwed until after you have signed on that dotted line. So wrap yourself in your own stupidity for the sake of doing it or it may have been a "Lib" thing and do not cry to us when you get bent over.