Hillary to Guest-Edit Magazine that Teaches Teen Girls That It’s Cool To Be a Slut

TBHWT

Hillary to Guest-Edit Magazine that Teaches Teen Girls That It’s Cool To Be a Slut
November 10, 2017| by Donn Marten

I suppose that it was only a matter of time until Hillary Clinton’s return to the national scene after never really going away would cross over into near parody.

Mrs. Clinton just cannot process the fact that she was rejected by the American people last year.

Having spent the last two months promoting her grimoire of grievance What Happened?, Hillary is determined to stay in the public eye as she grasps at the straws of another chance at the White House in 2020.

Now, in an announcement that is sure to thrill the dead-enders and the next generation of feminists, Hillary will be guest editing the upcoming issue of Teen Vogue which is one of the last print editions.

Hillary Clinton will guest edit Teen Vogue’s Dec. 5 issue, “Teen Vogue takes teen girls seriously and understands that style and substance aren’t mutually exclusive,”
Clinton writes in the statement, saying she jumped at the chance to guest edit.

It would seem that Hillary is putting her personal seal of approval on Teen Vogue’s often reprehensible sexual articles that promote ideas of being sexually promiscuous to a target audience of girls 11-17.

Remember, this is the same magazine that drew much outrage over July’s controversial “A Guide to Anal Sex” which is only one of the raunchy articles that the rag publishes on an ongoing basis.

The anal sex issue resulted in a boycott movement that may have impacted the publisher’s decision to put an end to the print edition,.
Some other examples of the fare that seems directed at grooming future victims of sexual predators like Hillary’s Hollywood donor Harvey Weinstein are: 

"How to Masturbate if You Have a Vagina”,
“How to Masturbate if You Have a Penis”,
“If I Have Oral Sex, Am I Still a Virgin?”
“Myths About Your Vagina You Should Not Believe”,
“What to Know Before Buying Your First Vibrator”, 
“8 Fascinating Things You Didn’t Know About the Clitoris”,  
“How to Shave Your Pubic Area Safely",

You get the picture.
The magazine is a roiling sewer of filth that has no business providing such content to this particular demographic.

But it’s a fitting place for Hillary though. Slick Willie is probably pretty damned proud of his spouse even if it seems to be a desperate and tone-deaf ploy by Mrs. Clinton that will all but certainly result in much mockery.

2 hours ago, KneeJerk said:

I suppose mommy and her baby daddy aren't parent enough.

kj

How is that even a sentence?

The fact is the magazine simply features articles about questions that girls of that age wonder about. Most of this sort of information is available online these days, and that has changed pretty much everything about how young people learn about the proverbial birds and bees.

I hardly think that any can really conclude that its goal is to turn its readers into sluts. If it answered the same questions in a boy's magazine, I doubt that anyone would draw a similar conclusion.

On 11/11/2017 at 11:35 AM, TBHWT said:
November 10, 2017| by Donn Marten

I suppose that it was only a matter of time until Hillary Clinton’s return to the national scene after never really going away would cross over into near parody.

Mrs. Clinton just cannot process the fact that she was rejected by the American people last year.

Having spent the last two months promoting her grimoire of grievance What Happened?, Hillary is determined to stay in the public eye as she grasps at the straws of another chance at the White House in 2020.

Now, in an announcement that is sure to thrill the dead-enders and the next generation of feminists, Hillary will be guest editing the upcoming issue of Teen Vogue which is one of the last print editions.

Hillary Clinton will guest edit Teen Vogue’s Dec. 5 issue, “Teen Vogue takes teen girls seriously and understands that style and substance aren’t mutually exclusive,”
Clinton writes in the statement, saying she jumped at the chance to guest edit.

It would seem that Hillary is putting her personal seal of approval on Teen Vogue’s often reprehensible sexual articles that promote ideas of being sexually promiscuous to a target audience of girls 11-17.

Remember, this is the same magazine that drew much outrage over July’s controversial “A Guide to Anal Sex” which is only one of the raunchy articles that the rag publishes on an ongoing basis.

The anal sex issue resulted in a boycott movement that may have impacted the publisher’s decision to put an end to the print edition,.
Some other examples of the fare that seems directed at grooming future victims of sexual predators like Hillary’s Hollywood donor Harvey Weinstein are: 

"How to Masturbate if You Have a Vagina”,
“How to Masturbate if You Have a Penis”,
“If I Have Oral Sex, Am I Still a Virgin?”
“Myths About Your Vagina You Should Not Believe”,
“What to Know Before Buying Your First Vibrator”, 
“8 Fascinating Things You Didn’t Know About the Clitoris”,  
“How to Shave Your Pubic Area Safely",

You get the picture.
The magazine is a roiling sewer of filth that has no business providing such content to this particular demographic.

But it’s a fitting place for Hillary though. Slick Willie is probably pretty damned proud of his spouse even if it seems to be a desperate and tone-deaf ploy by Mrs. Clinton that will all but certainly result in much mockery.

22528292_10154849812345896_8442152342705