Lots of sex scandals going on.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.876e057d6702

Just now, untitled said:

So you lied. Next.

actually no i didnt.  if you dont like the fact that you leftists are actually trying to normalize pedophilia and have a plague of pedos in hollywood thats on you. maybe you were molested as a kid and are ashamed you kept it a secret this long and now you're projecting your insecurities. anyways good luck in counseling 

Just now, Chiseler said:

actually no i didnt.  if you dont like the fact that you leftists are actually trying to normalize pedophilia and have a plague of pedos in hollywood thats on you. maybe you were molested as a kid and are ashamed you kept it a secret this long and now you're projecting your insecurities. anyways good luck in counseling 

Senate candidate Roy Moore does not rule out that he may have dated teen girls when he was in his 30s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/national-republican-senatorial-committee-ends-joint-fundraising-agreement-with-roy-moore-campaign/2017/11/10/f393278c-c62e-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_alabama-215p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

you're an idiot

Just now, untitled said:

"may have" says washington compost