Great News More Winning

TBHWT

Just In:Trump decides to cut US aid to UN. $5 Billion will Stay in the United States! Do You Support This?

November 10, 2017 dailywatche

The White House is seeking to cut $1 billion in funding for U.N. peacekeeping operations and to eliminate hundreds of millions of dollars for other U.N. programs that care for needy children and seek to lift the world’s poorest out of a life of grinding poverty, according to two diplomatic sources briefed on the plan.

The proposal is certain to face strong pushback from Democratic and Republican congressional leaders, who warned that President Donald Trump’s budget will never be passed. But it reflected the White House’s clear desire to jettison America’s traditional role as the champion of the downtrodden and embrace that of a military powerhouse to be feared.

The White House budget office informed State Department officials this week that the administration plans to eliminate all U.S. funding to the $326 million International Organizations and Programs account, which provides more than $130 million to UNICEF — a sizable chunk of the more than $500 million the United States contributed to the U.N. agency in 2016 — and around $70 million to the U.N. Development Programme.

6 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Just In:Trump decides to cut US aid to UN. $5 Billion will Stay in the United States! Do You Support This?

November 10, 2017 dailywatche

The White House is seeking to cut $1 billion in funding for U.N. peacekeeping operations and to eliminate hundreds of millions of dollars for other U.N. programs that care for needy children and seek to lift the world’s poorest out of a life of grinding poverty, according to two diplomatic sources briefed on the plan.

Don't interfere in foreign entanglements.

Let the rest of the world alone.

Don't upset nature's balance and increase global warming.

When you feed them ... they breed.

lh2.jpg

"Oh you're so harsh."

kj

8 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Everything he touches turns to shit.

Yeah right NITWIT, like the Dow up a 1000 unemployment down, Border crossing down over 80%, Ban on terrorist. Just another day with Democrats. LMAO

Democrat's= Dumb, Defecators of BS, Delude, Delusional, Delirious, Demented, Destroyers, Distractors, Dividers, Despots, Dictators.

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump wants to cut hundreds of millions from programs that help the worlds neediest and he still gets to pretend hoe loves jesus and the hypocrites say nothing. 

like I always said, the fake christians choose trump over jesus every time.

So what, let someone else handle it for a while. I'm sick and tired of our tax dollars going around the world helping others and in the end we're the bad guys. And stop with the Christian BS. Christians have done more for the Poor than any Muslims or democrats,  that's for sure.  

15 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump wants to cut hundreds of millions from programs that help the worlds neediest and he still gets to pretend hoe loves jesus and the hypocrites say nothing. 

like I always said, the fake christians choose trump over jesus every time.

So you WANT "separation of Church and State" so when PRESIDENT Trump gives it, you little shitstains start bitching and whining!!!

Got it!!

GOVERNMENT ROLE is NOT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE CLAIM JESUS AND DO GOOD!!

OUR governments role is really QUITE SIMPLE- assure that YOUR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM IS PROTECTED AND DEFENDED, not to "feed the world".

THAT is the role of someone's government that isn't OURS!!!

•   “To those who are confused as to where the United States stands, let me be clear: As is their right under our Constitution, the American people have spoken. They have chosen a new president, and he has chosen a new ambassador to the United Nations…The United States opposes this (UN) resolution (condemning the U.S. embargo of Cuba)

This is good the UN is trying to stop the United States from economically destroying more nations

The American Citizens do not want war either economically or physically with anymore countries. Not with Cuba or any country

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

So what, let someone else handle it for a while. I'm sick and tired of our tax dollars going around the world helping others and in the end we're the bad guys. And stop with the Christian BS. Christians have done more for the Poor than any Muslims or democrats,  that's for sure.  

don't tell me that you bill yourself as a Christian?? that would be too much to bear .

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

So you WANT "separation of Church and State" so when PRESIDENT Trump gives it, you little shitstains start bitching and whining!!!

Got it!!

OUR governments role is really QUITE SIMPLE- assure that YOUR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM IS PROTECTED AND DEFENDED, not to "feed the world".

so max do you love the lord as much as you hate your neighbors?

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

Got it!!

Yeah Harry's a real piece of work. He has red state Blue state syndrome. Along with a hate Christian fetish. The poor boy has been hanging around with Icky Retardo to much.   

10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

don't tell me that you bill yourself as a Christian?? that would be too much to bear .

No I don't, but I have a lot of good friends who are, and they are all really great descent people. Very unlike the left.

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

Yeah Harry's a real piece of work. He has red state Blue state syndrome. Along with a hate Christian fetish. The poor boy has been hanging around with Icky Retardo to much.   

I don't anyone especially Christians. what I enjoy doing is pointing out how rightist political hacks feign being Christian so they can play the "you hate Christians" card when their politics are criticized.

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Trump is destroying US influence on world affairs.

Good, about time we look out for our selves and our true allies. We got tired of Obama sucking up and bowing to people that want to kill us and doing anything and everything to bring America down.

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I don't anyone especially Christians. what I enjoy doing is pointing out how rightist political hacks feign being Christian so they can play the "you hate Christians" card when their politics are criticized.

I don't know that one.