FLYNN STEPPED-IN-IT!!!!!!

man-screaming.jpg

HOLY SHIT....."BIG" MIKE FLYNN.....BOUNTY HUNTER!!!!!!!

November 10, 2017

"Former White House national security adviser Mike Flynn and his son are alleged to have been offered as much as $15 million to forcibly remove, from the U.S., a Muslim cleric wanted by Turkey, The Wall Street Journal reports.

The Journal reported the FBI questioned at least four people in regards to a mid-December meeting in New York at the "21" Club. Discussions between Flynn and Turkish representatives supposedly took place there, according to the Journal.

The Journal said the people who described the alleged proposal didn't attend the December meeting and didn't have direct knowledge of the details. There's no indication that money changed hands or that an agreement was made.

The discussions allegedly included how to transport Fethullah Gulen, a Muslim leader who Erdogan has accused of being behind a failed military coup to overthrow him, on a private jet to the Turkish prison island of Imrali."

21 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

They don't even try to be sneaky...Hubris at it's finest. Flynn is a good catch. I hope they squeeze him until his eyeballs pop out..AKA using his kid.

Flynn's pretty-much made that clear.....that he wants to keep his son outta prison.

428E728D00000578-4718796-image-a-1_15006

170511_POL_TrumpSurprise.jpg.CROP.promo-

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yep they really are in deep shit. Flynn says he wont be charged. That he was doing his job. 

Nope he probably will not be because he will be singing like a bird...You have to know he KNOWS where all the bodies are buried. Under Trump's rug. :P

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is kidnapping, plain and simple.

Gulen may or may not be guilty of something, but that is a matter of Turkey proving that Gulen  is guilty of something and then legally deporting him if that is the case.

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Nope he probably will not be because he will be singing like a bird...You have to know he KNOWS where all the bodies are buried. Under Trump's rug. :P

I can see Mueller leaning on Flynn Jr to get Flynn Sr to sing.  If he's got evidence on BOTH father and son, I'll bet he's going to leverage the son to get Flynn Sr to spill the beans.  

6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I can see Mueller leaning on Flynn Jr to get Flynn Sr to sing.  If he's got evidence on BOTH father and son, I'll bet he's going to leverage the son to get Flynn Sr to spill the beans.  

I think that is already being done. I am sure Mueller is greedy and wants to nail them both..especially senior most likely for treason. At the least conspiracy to commit..a long laundry list of really serious crap.

This stuff reads like a cheap spy novel these days. TrumpCo..even tho most know the direction it is all going in..will never see it coming. He is simply wired that way..but but the people loves me...

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I think that is already being done. I am sure Mueller is greedy and wants to nail them both....

GREED has nothing to do, with it!!!!

It's gonna be a CRASH-COURSE on THE RULE OF LAW!!!!

.......Especially for TRUMPY!!!

11 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How do you know she is innocent?

She is innocent until proven guilty.

So far, there has not been enough evidence to even convene a grand jury.

She has not even been officially accused of anything.

Trump is a serial liar. 

You just hate women in pantsuits. Wearing pantsuits is not a crime. 

This reminds me of a story from the Eisenhower era involving our wonderful CIA.

The dictator of the Dominican Republic was very corrupt and the CIA was his ally.

A young Dominican man researched the corruption and then fled to the US with his research, which became his Doctoral thesis. The dictator learned what he was doing and had his agents offer to buy the research to silence him. He refused and planned to expose it, and was a professor in New York City.

The dictator made the CIA aware of his displeasure, and the CIA kidnapped him from the streets of New York, and flew him to the dictator, where the dictator boiled him alive. The American pilot the CIA had fly him with a phony story recognized him in the newspaper and started to speak out, and he was killed to silence him.

Trump fired Comey to halt the investigation of Flynn. Flynn is most likely guilty of conspiracy to kidnap. There may be other crimes. Mueller will play Flynn like a fiddle and Flynn will sing like a bird to avoid prison for himself and his son, a co-conspirator.

Trump will resign.