You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING that's reported these days... because it's ALL bought and PAID for... The Judge Roy Moore aligations, SMELLS to me like a HIT JOB !!

1)  Allegations of sexual misconduct,

2)  Released by an anti Conservative News paper 5 weeks before an election,

3)  40 YEARS after the "acts" were suppose to have been done,

4)  With NO prior allegations or evidence that it EVER occurred,

5)  DROPPED on the eve on an election, and

6)  No time to get to the bottom of it...

It just SMELLS like a Democrat, or Establishment RINO HIT job !!  These kinds of allegations, ESPECIALLY 40 YEARS after the fact, with NO real evidence, and NO prior complaints.. JUST SMELLS...

This has ALL the markings of a HIT job, and I believe it should be IGNORED !!

smells like teen spirit.  did you see the great defense made by some Georgia republican.... "Mary was just a teenager... Joseph was an adult carpenter... and they raised Jesus"

The one difference, of course, is that Joseph didn't FUCK Mary!

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Roy Moore is a narrow-minded old redneck who LOTS of people rightfully loathe.

This is not going to go away. Need we mention that ConservativeKNAVE's opinion is never worthy of respect by anyone?

I say, leave his name on the ballot, let the voters decide.

Odds are they will elect a DEMOCRAT and  the name Ol' Roy will return to being the name of WalMart dogfood.

Moore is a throwback to the days of segregation, lynching and  arresting gays for being gay.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

smells like teen spirit.  did you see the great defense made by some Georgia republican.... "Mary was just a teenager... Joseph was an adult carpenter... and they raised Jesus"

The one difference, of course, is that Joseph didn't FUCK Mary!

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

There was James the Just, Jesus' brother. No one claims that he was sired by a spermbearing angel.

And then there is the story of Mohammad and Aisha.

HA!!  Truth is TRUTH... and the TRUTH here is that THIS is right out of the Democrats play book... The Russian Dossier, the DNC collusion against Bernie, the UNMASKING of American citizens by Obama, and the USE of Federal agencies to SPY on political opponents... are ALL examples of how UNDER HANDED the Democrats are... WHAT is sad, is that the Establishment RINO's Republicans are ALMOST as bad... and THIS could have come fro EITHER...

But, WHAT IS FOR CERTAIN... is that THIS SMELLS like a HIT JOB... and I for one, will NOT allow it to taint my opinion, and let THEM win... without ANY proof, ANY evidence, and 40 YEARS after it allegedly happened !! 

EVEN if true, it's 40 YEARS AGO... a different time, and a DIFFERENT realty !  AND, from what has been reported, NONE of it had ANYTHING to do with actual SEX !!  IS someone trying to TAINT a man, with TODAYS standards, relating to something that MIGHT have happened 40 YEARS ago?

TO THIN for me... THIS is a HIT JOB !!

There was far more evidence in the Juanita Broaddrick case against Bill Clinton (plus Clinton had a long history of harassment, assault and rape allegations).   Yet the same leftists demanding the head of the Judge now dismissed that allegation out of hand.   They called Broaddrick and all her contemporaneous witnesses liars.    Or they said her rape was something that could be excused because of all the good Clinton did.  Or they said it happened too long ago to matter now.   What's the difference, right?   But what clearly looks like a hit job in the Moore case is to be believed, regardless of the fact there have been no other accusers.    Regardless of the fact this supposedly happened 40 years ago.   Regardless of the fact this looks like a pre-election smear job by a highly partisan source.   Regardless of the fact that all of those calling for his withdrawal from the campaign are anti-Trumpests and were highly embarrassed by Moore's primary victory (which some of them spent millions of dollars trying to prevent).   

Seems to me that once again, we get a display of the rank hypocrisy of the left ... and the establishment GOP.   

And now you know why I've grown to utterly despise BOTH.   They are evil.  They are dangerous.   And they need to be drained.

55 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

THIS smells like a POLITICAL HIT JOB... and CAN NOT be permitted to succeed...

LET the ladies with grievances file their complaints... and IF there is evidence, THEN I might support his removal ONCE he's elected... BUT, THIS is just PURE Politics, I'm afraid..

You are one ignorant dolt, KNAVE. Rant, rant rant. You are stupid and ignorant and a waste of oxygen.

You cannot cause Alabama to change its regulations: Moore cannot be removed from the ballot, according to Alabama law.  The GOP probably cannot put another candidate on the ballot, though they COULD try a write in campaign. These usually fail.

You are POWERLESS to force the woman th state it never happened. You cannot in any way prevent this from succeeding to affect the voters' opinion of Moore.

The voters will decide whether Moore becomes a senator or not.

If you live in Alabama you get one vote.

If not, all you can do is type silly crap in large letters and show us what a boneheaded clown you are.

1 hour ago, superds77 said:

Amazing that someone can run for so many different PROMINENT positions over the years and this never comes out.

What is a rational explanation for that?

Smells like a hit job indeed.

he was removed from office twice, hardly the hallmark of a stable person

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are one ignorant dolt, KNAVE. Rant, rant rant. You are stupid and ignorant and a waste of oxygen.

You cannot cause Alabama to change its regulations: Moore cannot be removed from the ballot, according to Alabama law.  The GOP probably cannot put another candidate on the ballot, though they COULD try a write in campaign. These usually fail.

You are POWERLESS to force the woman th state it never happened. You cannot in any way prevent this from succeeding to affect the voters' opinion of Moore.

The voters will decide whether Moore becomes a senator or not.

If you live in Alabama you get one vote.

If not, all you can do is type silly crap in large letters and show us what a boneheaded clown you are.

If you live in Alabama you are a product of righty inbreeding

Why would McConnell make the statement, "if these allegations are true, then he needs to step down" if he didn't have a pretty good idea that they were? Normally he would have said something like we need to know all the facts before we cast judgement. No people, he's guilty as hell, and McConnell knows it. If there's even a hint that he's trying to defend  this guy, he's toast.

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't believe anything Democrats say any longer.  I hope Roy Moore doesn't back down - just go for it.  Trump did, and won.

I agree.  

TO HELL WITH DEMOCRATS.  

TO HELL WITH THE MSM.  

TO HELL WITH THE GOPe.  

It's time to clean the swamp and to do that we need more Trumpests in office.

I'll take Roy Moore over ANYONE in the DemocRATic party any day of the week.

I'll take Roy Moore over ANY of the GOPe opponents any day of the week.