Pedophile better than a Democrat?

Middl3

Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler seemed unconcerned about that allegation and told the Washington Examiner that any political concern would be mitigated by three things. Moore never had “sexual intercourse” with the girl. Their relationship “happened almost 40 years ago.” And finally, “Roy Moore fell in love with one of the younger women.”

Moore began dating his wife Kayla around this time, according to Ziegler. “He dated her. He married her, and they’ve been married about 35 years. They’re blessed with a wonderful marriage and his wife Kayla is 14 years younger than Moore.”

Asked whether or not the report would upend Moore’s campaign, Ziegler predicted that Alabama voters would be angrier at the Washington Post for “desperately trying to get something negative” than Moore for his dalliances with teenage girls decades ago.

“He’s clean as a hound’s tooth,” Ziegler claimed, before relying on Scripture to defend Moore.

“Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler said choosing his words carefully before invoking Christ. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

“There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here,” Ziegler concluded. “Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“You know, it is funny too, because Democrats never called on Bill Clinton to step down after he was—you know, after all the stuff that happened with him. Never, not one time. So, there's politics in all of this. Then you have false allegations that are made, and you know—how do you determine? It's ‘He said, she [said],’" Hannity charged. Hannity later said he “misspoke” when he called the encounters “consensual.” The hard-right website Breitbart also defended Moore.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then comes the “undressing 14 year old girls is much ado about nothing”:

by-default-2017-11-09-at-7.48.49-PM.jpg

Even worse is the defense of Moore being made by Alabama Republicans. They’re literally unbelievable. First we have the “Mary and Joseph did it” defense:

by-default-2017-11-09-at-7.48.49-PM.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you accept the Washington Post story as being completely true, Roy Moore at age 32 undressed a 14-year-old girl, touch her breasts and crotch, and then tried to put her hand on his erect penis. It’s child abuse.

by-default-2017-11-09-at-7.48.58-PM.jpg\

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Bannon

"If you saw the way they came after him like the way they're coming after Judge Moore today, they didn't debate policy or politics, this was the politics of personal destruction," Bannon said, adding that the intention was to "attack and destroy" Trump.

Yeah that's the ticket..it is political to Hell with the victims......

John Skipper, 66, a former chair of the Mobile County Republican Party, declared the allegations “total contrived media garbage.” Mr. Skipper said that he would still support the candidate and that he figured most of the Alabama Republicans he knew would probably do the same.

“Most of them will not be shocked,” he said, “and will rather be expecting these shenanigans being pulled by the Democrats as standard operating procedure.”

Again...what about the victims?

This is the thing...and people wonder why women do not tell their stories...The victims totally get lost in the drama and are treated worse than the perpetrator.

It is super hard to come forward for any victim when it comes to sexual stuff. I give the guys and gals major cred for doing it in all of the recent and past allegations which BTW are backed up by people they all told when it happened. Back then they had no strength to do so but the times they are a changin'

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

This is the thing...and people wonder why women do not tell their stories...The victims totally get lost in the drama and are treated worse than the perpetrator.

It is super hard to come forward for any victim when it comes to sexual stuff. I give the guys and gals major cred for doing it in all of the recent and past allegations which BTW are backed up by people they all told when it happened. Back then they had no strength to do so but the times they are a changin'

40 years?

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

So here you have a TON of CONTRIVED ALLEGATIONS and you want to call these ho's VICTIMS?????

NO ONE HAS PROVEN A GODDAMN THING, and until they DO, you have nothing BUT A BUNCH OF TYPICAL libRETARD BULLSHIT!!!

And you know what's so fucking funny about that???

YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR SHITSTAIN ILK FALL FOR THIS CRAP YOUR HANDLERS THROW OUT JUST LIKE PAVLOV'S DOGS!!!

You need a BIB right now to catch all the DROOL YOU HAVE GOING!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Just now, MidnightMax said:

So here you have a TON of CONTRIVED ALLEGATIONS and you want to call these ho's VICTIMS?????

NO ONE HAS PROVEN A GODDAMN THING, and until they DO, you have nothing BUT A BUNCH OF TYPICAL libRETARD BULLSHIT!!!

And you know what's so fucking funny about that???

YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR SHITSTAIN ILK FALL FOR THIS CRAP YOUR HANDLERS THROW OUT JUST LIKE PAVLOV'S DOGS!!!

You need a BIB right now to catch all the DROOL YOU HAVE GOING!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

hey max, y'all gonna be home today 

bwahahahhahahahahaha

what was it high noon?

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

hey max, y'all gonna be home today 

bwahahahhahahahahaha

what was it high noon?

Oh I am home RIGHT NOW!!

YOUR A CHICKENSHIT COWARD THAT ISN'T GOING TO SHOW, REMEMBER!!!

BULLSHIT COWARD!!!

BRING IT ON BABYTALK!!

Trust me, little shitstains like you are dime a dozen dozen dozen!!!

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Oh I am home RIGHT NOW!!

YOUR A CHICKENSHIT COWARD THAT ISN'T GOING TO SHOW, REMEMBER!!!

BULLSHIT COWARD!!!

BRING IT ON BABYTALK!!

Trust me, little shitstains like you are dime a dozen dozen dozen!!!

you're busted. I talked to the lady that lives at your fake address. shame on you for putting her at risk you gutless asshole.

expect a knock on he door any day

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you're busted. I talked to the lady that lives at your fake address. shame on you for putting her at risk you gutless asshole.

That's funny...

We had a guy on this site that swore he called the FBI on all us conservatives and we'd be arrested any day...

That was 2 years ago

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

NOW do I laugh???

Seems you are VERY badly mistaken there CHICKENSHIT!!!

Sitting here, drinking coffee and WAITING FOR YOUR BALL-LESS COWARDLY ASS TO SHOW!!!

Sucks being a COWARD, huh, babytalk pussyboi???

28 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I know that's what happened during the Clinton years, but I thought we had moved beyond that

7 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

NOW do I laugh???

Seems you are VERY badly mistaken there CHICKENSHIT!!!

Sitting here, drinking coffee and WAITING FOR YOUR BALL-LESS COWARDLY ASS TO SHOW!!!

Sucks being a COWARD, huh, babytalk pussyboi???

+1

41 minutes ago, Skans said:

Just about anything is better than a Democrat.  And, when I say that, I'm talking about today's Democrats.

Obama is the reason why you are still breathing. If Bush was still president youd be eating out of a tin can sitting in the woods with no clothes on.

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

And for 40 years these people woman never said anything?

I dont know if you believe this or not. But lets replace Trump's name with Hillary's.

And we have ourselves a good ole fashioned Democratic witch hunt.  

Just now, MidnightMax said:

So middlepop, you are saying that ANYONE who is a SEXUAL PREDATOR needs to put in PRISON FOR LIFE and never to see the light of day again, RIGHT????

EVEN IF its ONLY ALLEGATIONS, that's good enough for you???

The girl wasnt lying.  Shes telling the truth. The pedophile GOP class needs to go.  Dems included.  

• Middl3 changed the title to Pedophile better than a Democrat?