More damaging Tramp Blackmail Information is surfacing from 12 INtel Agencys

shintao

Former NSA Officer Says 12 Intelligence Agencies On 4 Continents Have Kompromat On Trump.

Mueller’s team and the efforts of our Intelligence Community, the secret side of Washington, D.C., is currently engaged in the biggest counterintelligence investigation since the days of VENONA in the early Cold War.

Schlindler says, “senior intelligence sources from several countries have confirmed to me that unpleasant videos of Trump exist, “ peegate tape or no.

As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature; in some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation.

One Western intelligence agency with a solid professional reputation is in possession of an unpleasant Trump tape that they assess “with high confidence” is bona fide, i.e. exactly what it appears to be. They obtained the tape from a trusted source who plausibly had access to it. Over the decades, Trump has traveled widely—including to Russia more than once—and thereby exposed himself to surreptitious filming in numerous countries.

Trump was partying at Manhattan’s Studio 54 at its cocaine-fueled heyday alongside celebrities and hangers-on (including the just-indicted Paul Manafort and the swinging Roger Stone), it was a wild scene of which Trump boasted: “I would watch supermodels getting screwed, well-known supermodels getting screwed, on a bench in the middle of the room. There were seven of them and each one was getting screwed by a different guy.”

As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature; in some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation.

Keith Schiller, Trump’s bodyguard, just appeared before the House Intelligence Committee and was grilled for four hours, according to NBC News. Schiller said that Trump was offered five women by a representative of the Miss Universe Pageant, but declined.

So, ostensibly Donald Trump is both the guy that was involved in wild goings on at Studio 54 watching supermodels copulate on benches, but he also is the same fellow that turned down a chance to be with five prostitutes. All verified by Trump's own body guard.

The question is how to get the tapes released. Mueller's investigation is limited to crimes in the US, and so even if Mueller was handed a tape of trump doing scandalous things overseas, Mueller probably couldn't release it unless he could prove a US crime beyond a reasonable doubt. This isn't like the Ken Starr investigation into Clinton's sex life.

2 hours ago, Craig234 said:

The question is how to get the tapes released. Mueller's investigation is limited to crimes in the US, and so even if Mueller was handed a tape of trump doing scandalous things overseas, Mueller probably couldn't release it unless he could prove a US crime beyond a reasonable doubt. This isn't like the Ken Starr investigation into Clinton's sex life.

I am not sure where people get the notion that Mueller cannot use foreign evidence. That is absurd. I am sure if there is any value to those videos, even if tramp could be blackmailed. If there is any value to be gained in the prosecution sense, Mueller would use it.

Just now, shintao said:

I am not sure where people get the notion that Mueller cannot use foreign evidence. That is absurd. I am sure there is any value to those videos, even if tramp could be blackmailed. If there is any value to be gained in the prosecution sense, Mueller would use it.

Its all their, in hillaries secured emails to Russia

52 minutes ago, shintao said:

I am not sure where people get the notion that Mueller cannot use foreign evidence. That is absurd. I am sure if there is any value to those videos, even if tramp could be blackmailed. If there is any value to be gained in the prosecution sense, Mueller would use it.

I didn't say he can't use foreign evidence.

I said he can only use it if it's part of a crime he thinks he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt under US law. He can't release things just to embarrass trump.