Why are righties so stupid? Jim Bakker Warns That Attacks On Trump Will Bring God’s Judgment On America

End Times prepper pastor Jim Bakker warned on his television program yesterdaythat God’s judgment will soon fall on America because of all the attacks on President Trump.

“They want Trump in prison,” he said. “I thought we had an America that we were supposed to have an election and then start working together. We have an almost anti-American spirit going on.”

58 minutes ago, justrying said:

End Times prepper pastor Jim Bakker warned on his television program yesterday that God’s judgment will soon fall on America because of all the attacks on President Trump.

“They want Trump in prison,” he said. “I thought we had an America that we were supposed to have an election and then start working together. We have an almost anti-American spirit going on.”

I'd say his drinking is having a negative-impact on his memory.....

bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif

7 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

He's entitled to his opinion.

Personally, I have always thought he was an idiot who is more interested in lining his own pocket than spreading The Word.

But trust me...there are countless numbers on the left that fall into that category as well.

Yeah.....too-many to list....obviously.

6 hours ago, justrying said:

This part is 100% accurate

18 minutes ago, justrying said:

So?

Reminds me of the 8 years of attacks on Obama and how they and Jimmy Baker, wanted him in prison.

Where was God then?

The part I quoted has nothing to do with god and everthing to do with the worst dishonest, hypocritical, and unamerican bashing of a president we have ever seen since day one.

Just now, Veritas101 said:

Read what I said liar.  Being a dishonest left wing fringe hypocrite in every comment you make is boring.

Since you seem to think Trump can't take the heat, I'd say you are purty much admitting he is a pussy. 

7 hours ago, justrying said:

End Times prepper pastor Jim Bakker warned on his television program yesterdaythat God’s judgment will soon fall on America because of all the attacks on President Trump.

Hmm, that dog fucker doesn't know what is going on with the Tramp, any better than he knows what is going on with the Bible.

Just now, Scout said:

Since you seem to think Trump can't take the heat, I'd say you are purty much admitting he is a pussy. 

Quote the exact part that I said anything about Trump’s reaction to this dishonest left wing fringe bashing

29 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

1 minute ago, Veritas101 said:

Quote the exact part that I said anything about Trump’s reaction to this dishonest left wing fringe bashing

100% inaccurate.  I sure do get the impression that you think Trump requires your assistance. 

9 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

The part I quoted has nothing to do with god and everthing to do with the worst dishonest, hypocritical, and unamerican bashing of a president we have ever seen since day one.

I agree. In 2008/9 that is exactly what started with Obama... (I hope he fails)...etc...etc...etc...

Jimmy Baker is a convicted felon, moron, idiot....etc...etc...etc...

Heh, heh, heh

1 minute ago, Scout said:

100% inaccurate.  I sure do get the impression that you think Trump requires your assistance. 

O you cant qupte anything because you a lying piece of shit.  Thanks for the confirmation, not that it isn’t already obviousle that you are a liar.  Now run along like you always do after you get called out and have no argument left.

2 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

O you cant qupte anything because you a lying piece of shit.  Thanks for the confirmation, not that it isn’t already obviousle that you are a liar.  Now run along like you always do after you get called out and have no argument left.

You seem a wee bit upset now based on your jumbled message -  frustration seems to have affected your typing skills.