Trump Art of the Deal co-author: "Mueller will end Trump.."

In a "Beat" exclusive Co-Author of Trump’s ‘Art of the Deal’ Tony Schwartz says Trump has a profound sense of “imposter syndrome” and says Mueller will bring about the end of the Trump Presidency.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/trump-art-of-the-deal-co-author-mueller-will-end-trump-presidency-1091755075935

When Mueller indicts Don Jr. for lying to the feds, Trump will lose his mind and fire him instituting a Constitutional crisis. Then both the Republicans and the Democrats will impeach him. Pence is no great consolation prize, though.

6 hours ago, benson13 said:

In a "Beat" exclusive Co-Author of Trump’s ‘Art of the Deal’ Tony Schwartz says Trump has a profound sense of “imposter syndrome” and says Mueller will bring about the end of the Trump Presidency.

LOL Bet the Co Author is on Mueller's list of folk to talk to...the tales he can tell :P

24 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Pence is lame duck from the get-go.

Speaking of Pence..where has he been hiding anyway..behind his wife's skirt? Or does he use his kids for cover?

29 minutes ago, drvoke said:

When Mueller indicts Don Jr. for lying to the feds, Trump will lose his mind and fire him instituting a Constitutional crisis. Then both the Republicans and the Democrats will impeach him. Pence is no great consolation prize, though.

I dunno it IS Trump Jr yhmsn24.gif (immense amount of sarcasm intended)

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Trump will not go quietly, and neither will the corrupt, traitorous cons who are there simply to empty the Treasury for themselves and their employers,

They are going to start a war.

Nah  if Trump gets backed into a corner he will try to take as many with him as possible simply for spite. This will not end well for any of those that are in his circle or the "satellites" as he so affectionately refereed to them as. His blast area will take out as many of the GOP as he can. Trump is loyal to Trump..End of story.

With friends like him who needs enemies?

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Nah  if Trump gets backed into a corner he will try to take as many with him as possible simply for spite. This will not end well for any of those that are in his circle or the "satellites" as he so affectionately refereed to them as. His blast area will take out as many of the GOP as he can. Trump is loyal to Trump..End of story.

With friends like him who needs enemies?

I hope so - but I still think they will try to start a war, like Bush did when his approval ratings began to plummet.

3 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

I hope so - but I still think they will try to start a war, like Bush did when his approval ratings began to plummet.

I also think he will drag us into a war...no doubt about it...

A bit of the wag the dog..good thing is now the FREE press has caught up and within seconds they are on top of ALL of Trump's bullshit so it is much harder for TrumpCo to deflect. TrumpCo is finally on the defense. Yippie kiyay!!

7 hours ago, DemoMan said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

The 2003 invasion of Iraq lasted from 20 March to 1 May 2003 and signalled the start of the Iraq War, which was dubbed Operation Iraqi Freedom by the United States (prior to 19 March, the mission in Iraq was called Operation Enduring Freedom, a carryover from the War in Afghanistan).[20]

President George W. Bush Historical Job Approval

Approve
Disapprove
Spread

Approve
Disapprove
Spread
1st Term 60.9 32.5 28.4 2nd Term 36.6 58.9 -22.3
2001 65.6 24.5 +41.1 2005 45.3 50.8 -5.5
2002 70.9 22.6 +48.3 2006 38.5 57.1 -18.6
2003 58.7 35.3 +23.4 2007 33.8 61.1 -27.3
2004 49.7 45.8 +3.9 2008 29.9 65.5 -35.6

More liberal delirium.

The_Hillary_s.jpg

kj

8 hours ago, Middl3 said:

I also think he will drag us into a war...no doubt about it...

A bit of the wag the dog..good thing is now the FREE press has caught up and within seconds they are on top of ALL of Trump's bullshit so it is much harder for TrumpCo to deflect. TrumpCo is finally on the defense. Yippie kiyay!!

Absolutely.  I think the time is past for Trump and his gang of traitors.  If he tries to start a war now, the public won't "rally around him" like they foolishly did for Bush.

15 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Trump will not go quietly, and neither will the corrupt, traitorous cons who are there simply to empty the Treasury for themselves and their employers,

They are going to start a war.

If Republicans attempt to maintain something resembling consistency, there'll be no War.....until tax-cuts are implemented.....like Lil' Dumbya did; i.e. MAXIMIZING profits for those folks heavily-inve$ted in our defen$e-indu$try.

"I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China, I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.” - Major General Smedley Butler; USMC

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/major_general_smedley_butler_usm.htm

7 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Absolutely.  I think the time is past for Trump and his gang of traitors.  If he tries to start a war now, the public won't "rally around him" like they foolishly did for Bush.

I hope beyond hope that if Trump does try to drag us into war the Generals will stand down..but then again it will probably end up being the lessor of those in the military that will have the backbone to stand down. That would be our best hope.

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

If Republicans attempt to maintain something resembling consistency, there'll be no War.....until tax-cuts are implemented.....like Lil' Dumbya did; i.e. MAXIMIZING profits for those folks heavily-inve$ted in our defen$e-indu$try.

War is great for the economy...if their tax bill passes and crashes around their ankles you can bet our dollars they will crank one up.

P68 getz it!!

6 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Pence has plenty of skeletons in his closet. Trump has so much on him. Just his crimes in NYC alone could bring him down.

Exactly. And, as Trump always does, he compulsively ANNOUNCED where his crimes could be found.  "I won't release my taxes and DON"T YOU INVESTIGATE MY FINANCIES!"

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

War is great for the economy...if their tax bill passes and crashes around their ankles you can bet our dollars they will crank one up.

P68 getz it!!

War - especially a long, interminable one, is the single most efficient way of transferring public wealth into the hand so a few.

11 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

War - especially a long, interminable one, is the single most efficient way of transferring public wealth into the hand so a few.

The war machine is our secret weapon but not for fighting but for fattening wallets and bottom lines..OH and jobs, jobs, jobs!! So they claim as they bury the returning dead and maimed.

Demo

"War - especially a long, interminable one, is the single most efficient way of transferring public wealth into the hand so a few"

The HBO Movie "W" (On now...ya gotta see it) shows the OIl Puppets admin down in the War Room disscussing invading Iraq....FOR OIL....cheney points out all the Oil Reserves in the Mideast saying the US is 5% of the Worlds population & using 25% of the worlds oil.....also mentioning in 25 years the US would be using even more oil, and how we needed to invade Iraq just for that reason.....then Gen Powell asks, "Whats out 'exit strategy' once we get there, how soon do we leave"....cheney looks at him point blank & says "NEVER"

On 11/9/2017 at 8:10 AM, benson13 said:

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/trump-art-of-the-deal-co-author-mueller-will-end-trump-presidency-1091755075935

ROTFLMAO 

Your idiocy seems to have no bounds. Mueller is an idiot. You far leftwing moonbats fail to understand what it takes to remove a sitting president. 

First the opposition has to have an overwhelming majority of both Houses. 

Second there has to be a mistake made by the president that the country as a whole finds repulsive. 

Third it has been tried twice in history and failed both times. I suggest that you read about the Clinton impeachment. 

Last and most important is you are Looney Tunes!? 

11 minutes ago, Endoscopy said:

ROTFLMAO 

Your idiocy seems to have no bounds. Mueller is an idiot.

Mueller has one of the most impressive resumes in DC, and he is respected and considered the soul of objectivity and unimpeachable integrity by both parties.  Your brilliant attack on him?     "He's stoooopit!"  :D 

YOU:   You far leftwing moonbats fail to understand what it takes to remove a sitting president.  First the opposition has to have an overwhelming majority of both Houses. 

Ah - hahahaha.  You uneducated hillbilly morons are always good for a laugh.

YOU:   Second there has to be a mistake made by the president that the country as a whole finds repulsive. 

You really just do make this shit up as you go, don't you, Cletus.

YOU:   Third it has been tried twice in history and failed both times.

More stupidity.  Nixon resigned after he was told he was about to be impeached.  Traitor cons impeached Clinton simply so that they wouldn't be the only party with an impeached President who had to leave office, AND THEY FAILED

YOU:   I suggest that you read about the Clinton impeachment. 

You mean that failed attempt to remove a successful and popular Predient who had done nothing wrong?   Yeah, your party paid the price for that traitorous, politically motivated witch hunt.

YOU:   Last and most important is you are Looney Tunes!? 

If your incoherent and fantasy land babbling is any indication, you clearly are.