Jump to content

Why Not Punch A Nazi?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Why are you calling for violence after what we just went through on that?

 

It's simple. When the Nazi types are gone there will be very little violence.  I stopped taking blue pills long ago.

 

1. Ignore the bully and he will leave you alone. No he won't but if you beat the bully to so that he spends his final days in a wheel chair. 

 

2. Violence never solved anything. That's a lie.

 

3. There is good in everyone. No there isn't. 

 

I want the next generation to have a better world than I have had.  Ridding it of punks and bullies will make the world a better place. I would have no problem punching a Nazi or dousing a Klansman in gasoline and setting him on fire. The men who fought in WW-2 had no problem killing Nazis. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

 

It's simple. When the Nazi types are gone there will be very little violence.  I stopped taking blue pills long ago.

 

1. Ignore the bully and he will leave you alone. No he won't but if you beat the bully to so that he spends his final days in a wheel chair. 

 

2. Violence never solved anything. That's a lie.

 

3. There is good in everyone. No there isn't. 

 

I want the next generation to have a better world than I have had.  Ridding it of punks and bullies will make the world a better place. I would have no problem punching a Nazi or dousing a Klansman in gasoline and setting him on fire. The men who fought in WW-2 had no problem killing Nazis. 

 

 

OK, now you deserve to be on the Alpha group provocateur suspect list.

 

It was explained to you over and over why advocating this violence is bad for the left. You're not describing self-defense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump advocates violence every time he opens his piehole. WTF you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

 

OK, now you deserve to be on the Alpha group provocateur suspect list.

 

It was explained to you over and over why advocating this violence is bad for the left. You're not describing self-defense.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russian Disinformation: "I want the next generation to have a better world than I have had.  Ridding it of punks and bullies will make the world a better place. I would have no problem punching a Nazi or dousing a Klansman in gasoline and setting him on fire. The men who fought in WW-2 had no problem killing Nazis."

 

According to Benson and some others here, I am a Nazi.  Are you advocating for my death as well? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

 

It's simple. When the Nazi types are gone there will be very little violence.  I stopped taking blue pills long ago.

 

1. Ignore the bully and he will leave you alone. No he won't but if you beat the bully to so that he spends his final days in a wheel chair. 

 

2. Violence never solved anything. That's a lie.

 

3. There is good in everyone. No there isn't. 

 

I want the next generation to have a better world than I have had.  Ridding it of punks and bullies will make the world a better place. I would have no problem punching a Nazi or dousing a Klansman in gasoline and setting him on fire. The men who fought in WW-2 had no problem killing Nazis. 

 

How is what you are advocating creating a better world?

And do you realize what you are advocating is hate based and on par with what the Nazis did to Jews and anyone else they didn't agree with?

What about freedom of speech?

And who will you focus on next when you have murdered all of the white supremacists?

Where does it all end?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

Russian Disinformation: "I want the next generation to have a better world than I have had.  Ridding it of punks and bullies will make the world a better place. I would have no problem punching a Nazi or dousing a Klansman in gasoline and setting him on fire. The men who fought in WW-2 had no problem killing Nazis."

 

According to Benson and some others here, I am a Nazi.  Are you advocating for my death as well? 

I wonder if he can distinguish the difference between White supremacists and plain ole white people?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Craig234 said:

Why are you calling for violence after what we just went through on that?

 

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

 

Why do ultraliberals obsess about a handful of people while places like Chicago exist where murder is a way of life ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are said claimed anti-Nazi supporting Nazi styled gov?

 

 

Left or right socialist administrative authority is the same style of group authority laws, that creates a feudal pleb individual who will have no access to law.

 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11-08-socialized-health-care-system-collapses-in-venezuela-no-more-hospital-beds-no-matter-how-sick-you-are.html#

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NoGhost said:

 

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

 

Why do ultraliberals obsess about a handful of people while places like Chicago exist where murder is a way of life ?

Like you give one rats ass about Chicago...Laughable!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

The men who fought in WW-2 had no problem killing Nazis. 

 

Yeah, and why were they doing that? Because THOSE Nazis were prosecuting a serious military campaign, conquering other countries and trying to take over the entire world, and killing everyone who stood in their way, along with millions of innocent bystanders.

 

You see, people with brains (unlike you) can tell the difference between those Nazis and these Nazis. That's why you're a libtard dumbass! LMAO :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

 

Yeah, and why were they doing that? Because THOSE Nazis were prosecuting a serious military campaign, conquering other countries and trying to take over the entire world, and killing everyone who stood in their way, along with millions of innocent bystanders.

 

You see, people with brains (unlike you) can tell the difference between those Nazis and these Nazis. That's why you're a libtard dumbass! LMAO :lol:

 

Howdy there cum drinker.  Had we started killing Nazis, WW-2 would not have happened you scum fuck. So these today's Nazis are good Nazis? You are a stupid fuck and a Nazi for defending Nazis. 

 

You are a Nazi defending Nazis. Clearly you require and punching.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone who displays the Confederate battle flag, is a White supremacist, displays the Nazi swastika is a Nazi and therefore not fit to exist in this world. Eisenhower knew that and that is why he killed so many of them during the occupation. The Japanese people were very different than the German people. The Germans had a Nazi problem and now they don't. The European gene pool has been cleansed of Nazi DNA for the betterment of all humanity. It needs to happen here. Maybe then the US won't be the war mongering global bully that we are now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...