NJ and VA, and the Demons in here are Rejoicing?!?

LMAO, so, let me get this straight. Demoncraps won NJ and VA governor races, and y'all are acting like this is a big upset for Trump?? LMAO. Big deal. Those states are largely Demoncrap anyway, it means NOTHING. But if I were you I would take my little tiny victories where I could get them too, after what happened to your HildaQueen. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

LMAO, so, let me get this straight. Demoncraps won NJ and VA governor races, and y'all are acting like this is a big upset for Trump?? LMAO. Big deal. Those states are largely Demoncrap anyway, it means NOTHING. But if I were you I would take my little tiny victories where I could get them too, after what happened to your HildaQueen. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, because you and your 32% are just a bundle of support.  See you next year.

Just now, TruroBeth said:

Yeah, because you and your 32% are just a bundle of support.  See you next year.

Yeah, see you in an election year where there are some Real Americans voting, i.e., conservatives. Let's reconnect then, Beth! :)

Just now, SixShooter said:

Yeah, see you in an election year where there are some Real Americans voting, i.e., conservatives. Let's reconnect then, Beth! :)

“Real Americans”?  Shooter ... STOP saying crap like that, you know better.  Or at least I thought you did.  🙄

Dems are crowing about nothing a little early. Both states were shoo-ins because they are dem anyway. Nothing to crow about as Trump will still go about his business. 2018 fed elections are coming and when dems lose more seats the crying will start again. Bye bye dems. Trump 2020.

Interesting.....since they left seems to love polls so much.....

Trump's low approval rating masks his support among likely voters: Reuters/Ipsos poll

President Donald Trump is more popular with likely voters than he is with the general public, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll that underscores why Republican lawmakers have largely stuck with the polarizing president despite his plunging approval ratings.

The poll, released on Wednesday, shows he polls better among people who voted in the 2016 presidential election than with the overall U.S. adult population – a group that includes both voters and non-voters. Only about 60 percent of the voting-age public took part in last year’s election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-low-approval-rating-masks-his-support-among-likely-voters-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBEKbMh?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Yeah, Virginia is so blue that it's leg. was dominated almost 2-1 by Republicans.

Until last night, anyway.

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I would take my little tiny victories where I could get them too, after what happened to your HildaQueen. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Listen to Barack Obama was one thing, but the Donald? haha

09453aac0d0e5a903d3b16d8971bf513--hillar

11 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Con dirtbags got RAPED in Virginia.  The gains in the statehouse were HISTORIC, and no matter how loudly you whores whimper "Not a surprise! " the way you have been ordered to, it was a rout.

9 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Con dirtbags got RAPED in Virginia.  The gains in the statehouse were HISTORIC, and no matter how loudly you whores whimper "Not a surprise! " the way you have been ordered to, it was a rout.

They are historic alright, you got a gain of 3 after a loss of over a thousand since the muslim bastard child FLUBBED THE OATH...HISTORIC ALL RIGHT

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9 hours ago, johndnorth said:

Dems are crowing about nothing a little early. Both states were shoo-ins because they are dem anyway. Nothing to crow about as Trump will still go about his business. 2018 fed elections are coming and when dems lose more seats the crying will start again. Bye bye dems. Trump 2020.

wait until the repubs push a tax plan that will raise taxes on middle America and add $2 trillion to the debt so don and others can have even more money in offshore accounts

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I live in an area that is 80% gop. the dems swept the school board which means suburban repubs voted for the dems

Don't you mean that NON PARTISAN SCHOOL BOARD ELECTION there babytalk einSTAIN???

ROFLMAO!!!

Goddamn MORONS are just soooo fucking easy to dissect.

4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Don't you mean that NON PARTISAN SCHOOL BOARD ELECTION there babytalk einSTAIN???

ROFLMAO!!!

Goddamn MORONS are just soooo fucking easy to dissect.

no I didn't man that at all.

repubs voted for dems in the suburbs, son. get used to it, we are weary of trump and we are weary of you teabaggers.

proof is always in the pudding old buddy

20 hours ago, TruroBeth said:

My family has been here since 1620, is that not American enough?

Indian killers
Racists

Slave traders
Witch burners

Your family must have a heritage rich with intolerance

20 hours ago, SixShooter said:

They need something to cheer about. They’ve been getting their ass kicked for too long.