Donna Brazile: Sexism, Racism in DNC and now "CNN betrayed me"

Z09

Former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile said she felt betrayed by CNN anchor Jake Tapper in the controversy over her decision to share Democratic debate questions with Hillary Clinton last year,

Donna Brazile felt betrayed? Really?  No, I don't think so.  Folks, you need to understand why Donna Brazile says she feels betrayed.  She was taught to say things like this when she is caught dead-to-rights cheating and engaging in unethical behavior.  All of the Democrat operatives do this.  Podesta does this.  Bill Clinton did this.  Barack Obama does this.  Lois Learner did this.  Hillary Clinton does this.  The list goes on and on.  When they get caught, they lash out at others to take the heat off of them. 

The real question is why did Donna Brazile come out with a book exposing that she is the biggest back-stabbing cheat and 2-faced whore of all of the Clinton-Democrats?  Money, that's the only thing I can come up with.  She's probably flat broke, sees others making money selling books and she threw her own reputation under the bus for $$$$$$.  Anyone one else want to speculate on this?

Brazile was caught lying about a republican candidate years ago and was fired by the her boss at the time

She's all over the place and not very trustworthy...

No wonder why she got a job at CNN and the DNC