POLL: Decision 2017: Virginia Nailed it!! :)

Place your bet  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you guess will win tonight?

• Ed Gillespie
    • Ralph Northam

Election Day has arrived in Virginia and voters are heading to the polls to decide who will be the state's next governor in a heated contest that has turned bitter in recent weeks. Tuesday is also Election Day in some Maryland cities. Here's what voters need to know.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Election Day has arrived in Virginia and voters are heading to the polls to decide who will be the state's next governor in a heated contest that has turned bitter in recent weeks. Tuesday is also Election Day in some Maryland cities. Here's what voters need to know.

The turn out in NOVA and Norfolk will decide it. 

Gillespie used to be a country club repub who made sense when he talked. appealing to the lowest common denominator with this statue nonsense would have been beneath him pre trump. that orange bastard has done more to lower Americas standards than any foreign enemy.

52 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Gillespie used to be a country club repub who made sense when he talked. appealing to the lowest common denominator with this statue nonsense would have been beneath him pre trump. that orange bastard has done more to lower Americas standards than any foreign enemy.

So true I am glad 67% see thru this bullshit....hope they get out and vote. I refuse to believe this is the new norm.

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Vote all.....let your thoughts be known

Is write in hillary fuckin Clinton 

13 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

So, is there going to be an einSTAIN meltdown when Gillespie wins tonight like there was when hildaCUNT lost???

Let us know since we need to tune in for the grand comedy.

ed appealed to the bottom of the barrel so I can understand why you were enchanted.

In a state that went to Hillary by 5% during a TRUMP year... and seeing that Ed Gillespie is more RINO than Republican... I think THIS race will tell us a LOT !!   Since, Trump made ONLY a few appeals for Gillespie, and never campaigned for him outright, and never actually aligned himself with Trump..

As SUCH, I think this will be more of a democrat/Republican litmus test, RATHER than a test on Trump... People will vote based their judgment of if they want a Clinton Democrat, or a RINO Republican to be the Governor of Virginia... I predict a MUCH closer race than most expected, BUT, I expect Gillespie to win... by a whisker !!

13 minutes ago, harryramar said:

she uses some big words so keep a dictionary on hand as well as a 9th grader to help you spell them

Comparing YOUR IQ to the rest of the world isn't much there MY BITCH!!!

After all, you tend to get hung up on "the", "is", "a" and a few others we use around here a LOT.

Besides, I use words OFF this forum that you could neither spell or use in a sentence.

45 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Comparing YOUR IQ to the rest of the world isn't much there MY BITCH!!!

After all, you tend to get hung up on "the", "is", "a" and a few others we use around here a LOT.

Besides, I use words OFF this forum that you could neither spell or use in a sentence.

how about an example of those big words

54 minutes ago, TrumpAllOpposition said:

You voted in a Virginia election when your account says you are from Florida.  Hmmm....

and I voted in today's Maine election and I've lived in Mexico for six years.  Imagine that.

• Middl3 changed the title to POLL: Decision 2017: Virginia Nailed it!! :)