The Only Way to Stop a Bad Guy with a Gun, is a Good Guy With a Gun. Where the heck are all the good guys with...

1 hour ago, justrying said:

...guns in Texas. 

Texas has open carry.

Where the heck are they??!

http://www.opencarrytexas.org/

Don't agree with the word “only” but it sure would have been nice if someone could have protected those people.  Relying on the police, security, or goodness of strangers is not wise.

4 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

Don't agree with the word “only” but it sure would have been nice if someone could have protected those people.  Relying on the police, security, or goodness of strangers is not wise.

No good guys with guns in Texas, and open carry state.

Hmmmm.....

And the word "only" comes from the NRA. They said that statement

1 hour ago, justrying said:

No good guys with guns in Texas, and open carry state.

Hmmmm.....

And the word "only" comes from the NRA. They said that statement

Did you even read what I said?

It would have been nice to have someone there to protect them.  Did that make you somehow come to the ultra left wing fringe dishonest assumption that there are no guns in Texas or that I said that?

”I” don’t agree with the use of the word only.  Don't care who else used it.  

Just now, Veritas101 said:

Did you even read what I said?

It would have been nice to have someone there to protect them.  Did that make you somehow come to the ultra left wing fringe dishonest assumption that there are no guns in Texas or that I said that?

”I” don’t agree with the use of the word only.  Don't care who else used it.  

Did you read what I posted

Where are all the good guys with guns in open carry Texas?

hmmmm......

13 minutes ago, justrying said:

Did you read what I posted

Where are all the good guys with guns in open carry Texas?

hmmmm......

Not at the church it appears.  Hope you’re not saying that because there was a group of people in a church and none had a gun, that means no one in Texas does?

So because there was a group of people ina church and none had a gun, that means no one in Texas does?

Did I say no one does?

Reading comprehension problems?

Here, lets try it again...Where are all the good guys with guns in open carry Texas?

3 minutes ago, justrying said:

Did I say no one does?

Reading comprehension problems?

Here, lets try it again...Where are all the good guys with guns in open carry Texas?

Asked an answered.  And you say i have reading comprehension problems 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

Not at the church it appears.  Hope you’re not saying that because there was a group of people in a church and none had a gun, that means no one in Texas does?

Damn shame.

Like the NRA tells us, The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is with a good guy with a gun.

Go figure

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/21/nra-only-way-to-stop-a-bad-guy-with-a-gun-is-with-a-good-guy-with-a-gun/

1 minute ago, justrying said:

Damn shame.

Like the NRA tells us, The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is with a good guy with a gun.

Go figure

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/21/nra-only-way-to-stop-a-bad-guy-with-a-gun-is-with-a-good-guy-with-a-gun/

And for the third time, I don’t agree with that statement.  Boy you are thick.  

Do you have a point?  

And for the third time, I don’t agree with that statement.  Boy you are thick.  

Do you have a point?  

I don't care if you agree with it or not.

The NRA is all powerful and who am I to not agree with Wayne LaPierre

NRA's Wayne LaPierre: Buy A Gun Or You Will Be Killed 

National Rifle Association president Wayne LaPierre wrote that Americans need to buy firearms in order to ensure their "survival" and urged gun owners to join the NRA and buy more weapons in an unhinged February 13 Daily Caller op-ed.

The Media has long documented the feedback loop by which the NRA fearmongers about stronger gun laws in order to drive up membership and promote increased firearm sales; gun manufacturers in turn pour millions of dollars into the NRA's coffers.

In his latest op-ed LaPierre took this argument to new levels, arguing that Americans who don't buy firearms risk death from a number of sources:

Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Riots. Terrorists. Gangs. Lone criminals. Fiscal Cliff.

These are perils we are sure to face--not just maybe. It's not paranoia to buy a gun. It's survival. It's responsible behavior, and it's time we encourage law-abiding Americans to do just that.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun

5 minutes ago, justrying said:

I don't care if you agree with it or not.

The NRA is all powerful and who am I to not agree with Wayne LaPierre

NRA's Wayne LaPierre: Buy A Gun Or You Will Be Killed 

National Rifle Association president Wayne LaPierre wrote that Americans need to buy firearms in order to ensure their "survival" and urged gun owners to join the NRA and buy more weapons in an unhinged February 13 Daily Caller op-ed.

The Media has long documented the feedback loop by which the NRA fearmongers about stronger gun laws in order to drive up membership and promote increased firearm sales; gun manufacturers in turn pour millions of dollars into the NRA's coffers.

In his latest op-ed LaPierre took this argument to new levels, arguing that Americans who don't buy firearms risk death from a number of sources:

Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Riots. Terrorists. Gangs. Lone criminals. Fiscal Cliff.

These are perils we are sure to face--not just maybe. It's not paranoia to buy a gun. It's survival. It's responsible behavior, and it's time we encourage law-abiding Americans to do just that.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun

Apparently you do.  You keep replying and watching my posts like you want my dick or something.

I just gave you an example of a gun enthusiast disagreeing with the NRA, which should be used as an opportunity to open dialogue, but instead because you are such a close minded shit for brains and what I said does fit you cookie cutter view you reject it, because it is an inconvenience.  This is why we don’t get anywhere on this topic.  Grow the fuck up

8 hours ago, Veritas101 said:

Apparently you do.  You keep replying and watching my posts like you want my dick or something.

I just gave you an example of a gun enthusiast disagreeing with the NRA, which should be used as an opportunity to open dialogue, but instead because you are such a close minded shit for brains and what I said does fit you cookie cutter view you reject it, because it is an inconvenience.  This is why we don’t get anywhere on this topic.  Grow the fuck up

Do you feel better now with that incredible well though out response?

BAM!!!

Heh, heh, heh!!!

12 hours ago, justrying said:

...guns in Texas. 

Texas has open carry.

Where the heck are they??!

http://www.opencarrytexas.org/

Haven't check on the church in question, but most churches post the signs prohibiting weapons...which is their right under Texas law.

And hopefully you realize that the former NRA instructor that lives about a block from the church DID respond with his rifle and shot the scum twice.  Then he jumped in a truck with someone and they chased him until the shooter crashed and took his life.

25 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Haven't check on the church in question, but most churches post the signs prohibiting weapons...which is their right under Texas law.

And hopefully you realize that the former NRA instructor that lives about a block from the church DID respond with his rifle and shot the scum twice.  Then he jumped in a truck with someone and they chased him until the shooter crashed and took his life.

See, there you go.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun.

We need more guns

Sounds like the leftist diaper wearing OP'r is advocating on behalf of the NRA and gun manufacturers.

Being a liberal, they take which ever side of the fence they feel can bend to their agenda. One day anti-gun, one day looking for everyone to have a gun. 

I highly doubt a very small community, where everyone knows everyone, is going to be packing weapons at their Sunday morning church gathering. Maybe that will now change though. It was fortunate there was a good guy a block a way that intervened and put two rounds into the POS - and then he and another good guy chased the vermin down to his termination.

12 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Sounds like the leftist diaper wearing OP'r is advocating on behalf of the NRA and gun manufacturers.

Being a liberal, they take which ever side of the fence they feel can bend to their agenda. One day anti-gun, one day looking for everyone to have a gun. 

I highly doubt a very small community, where everyone knows everyone, is going to be packing weapons at their Sunday morning church gathering. Maybe that will now change though. It was fortunate there was a good guy a block a way that intervened and put two rounds into the POS - and then he and another good guy chased the vermin down to his termination.

I live in a small righty community. Many folks pack heat here, as do I, wherever we go.

We need more guns. This is a fact that cannot be disputed