Weiner off to jail.....Menendez off to the jury...

Z09

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Just not a good time for some Democrats.....

I hope things change so we can start working together to fix things in this country.............

I'll be amazed if the jury doesn't come back tomorrow with a guilty verdict for Menendez. 

I wonder how long it will take the Senate to unseat him?

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

I'll be amazed if the jury doesn't come back tomorrow with a guilty verdict for Menendez. 

I wonder how long it will take the Senate to unseat him?

What a mess..

He's a pretty smart guy and got involved with this doctor and started accepting gifts and freebies....

What was he thinking?

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

The Mendez Trial is a huge mess for the Democrats.  But, it's a Jury.  Of his peers.  This country is divided 50/50.  Whats the chance that one juror will be a leftist-corruption sympathizer?

I'm guessing there's a chance he's guilty on most of the charges....

Hopefully he got a fair trial

And beau fucking walked 

The guy is a piece of crap, but he didn't exactly "walk".  He was held captive for years and likely tortured during that time.  He was a dmumb-ass who made a dumb-ass move that got others killed and wounded, still I think he was about 24 year old grunt at the time.   He ultimately was reduced in rank and received a dishonorable discharge after being a POW for something like 5 years.. 

I agree that Obama should never have paid ransom to get this crud-booger back.  But, how much more do you really want to continue punishing the guy?  Remember that guy Warmbeir who went to North Korea and pulled a dumb-ass move while he was there?  Now, that guy was a dick for going to N. Korea in the first place, and then he was an even bigger dick thinking he could steal stuff while he was there.  The guy was sent home barely alive and very shortly after that died.  That's what would have happened to Bergdahl.