Why do 'men' need an AR?...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There doesn't have to be a need.  People don't NEED Bentley's, Bugatti's, $15,000 bottles of wine, etc.  While I'm not in that league, I buy things I don't need all the time...but I want them.  It's my money...I'll spend it the way I WANT to spend it.

Same concept applies to weapons...or renting Home Depot trucks for that matter.

9 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

That is my question...I think it is because they 'think' it compensates for their lack of manhood...Which I find to be both hilarious and very sad...

You should read the declaration of independence some time. 

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. 

Goofboy, as usual cannot answer a simple question...Not surprising...As for BP, there are plenty of weapons out there to kill with...But BP did not really answer my question either...To repeat said question, why do 'men' need an AR?...And, goofboy, I have read the DOI as well as the Constitution many times...I really doubt that you have...You truly are one of the dumbest of the Trumpeteers...Congrats...

4 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

Goofboy, as usual cannot answer a simple question...Not surprising...As for BP, there are plenty of weapons out there to kill with...But BP did not really answer my question either...To repeat said question, why do 'men' need an AR?...And, goofboy, I have read the DOI as well as the Constitution many times...I really doubt that you have...You truly are one of the dumbest of the Trumpeteers...Congrats...

My apologies.  I thought I explained myself, but forgot to dumb it down for you.   I even highlighted it in red for you, knowing you would have trouble keeping up.

We need ARs and other weapons to defend ourselves from our own government, as the Forefathers did, and said we might need to do again. 

Get it now, dumbass?

19 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

That is my question...I think it is because they 'think' it compensates for their lack of manhood...Which I find to be both hilarious and very sad...

When I bought mine it wasn't about compensation it was about what is more lethal in a survival situation.

22 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

They don't. And have been banned in states and localities, which the Heller v DC decision with the majority opinion of that decision issued by Antonin Scalia clearly states that those restrictions are Constitutional. Expect more such regulations as time goes on. The 2nd Amendment gives nobody the right to own an AR-15, and the federal government could ban their manufacture for sale in the US at any time, as any state or locality can ban them at any time, and are doing.

Just now, skews13 said:

I'm a lying cunt, and Golfboy's bitch.   I can't refute anything he says, so I lie and claim he violates forum rules, and hide his threads

Yep, you'll always be my bitch.   That's why you ran away like a coward when challenged to prove I violated the rules.

Just now, skews13 said:

They don't. And have been banned in states and localities, which the Heller v DC decision with the majority opinion of that decision issued by Antonin Scalia clearly states that those restrictions are Constitutional. Expect more such regulations as time goes on. The 2nd Amendment gives nobody the right to own an AR-15, and the federal government could ban their manufacture for sale in the US at any time, as any state or locality can ban them at any time, and are doing.

You can ban all you want but that doesn't mean they still won't get them .

Just now, spotdogg said:

Impartial is on the money...Goofboy still seems intent on being his/her usual stupid self...But, what can one do?...

It is one thing to have the guns and another to need the most or the biggest/baddest, so to speak. My grandfather, had 4 or 5 guns but you really had to know him for a single mention of them to come out. They were functional items such as a shovel or a rake. Late October/Early November, they came out for purposes of getting an elk and then on to the next chapter. 

31 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

Our gun nut pantywaists have To have them to feel like a real man

very few have ever been bombed or been in any kind of hand to hand.

they would run a mile

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is one thing to have the guns and another to need the most or the biggest/baddest, so to speak. My grandfather, had 4 or 5 guns but you really had to know him for a single mention of them to come out. They were functional items such as a shovel or a rake. Late October/Early November, they came out for purposes of getting an elk and then on to the next chapter. 

Leave him/her alone.

i learn a 2 nd grade insult evert post.

my oz friends "are all Americans as dumb?"

16 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

As for BP, there are plenty of weapons out there to kill with...But BP did not really answer my question either...

Just because you are too stupid to understand the answer doesn't mean the question wasn't answered.  Nobody NEEDS any material thing.  People WANT them.  The problem with liberals (aka snowflakes) when it comes to this area is that they think NEED is the only reason to own a weapon.

9 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

Heh heh...You have yet to kick anyone's ass, child...

The child is still upset because I had to pull down his britches, and spank him on little ass in front of the whole board for misbehaving. 

And will happen again at any time of my choosing, and there's nothing he can do about except go crying to his mother.