Vin Scully 'Will Never Watch Another NFL Game'

TBHWT

Vin Scully 'Will Never Watch Another NFL Game' Due to Protests During Anthem
Tyler Conway
November 5, 2017

Legendary baseball broadcaster Vin Scully said he will never watch another NFL game in response to player protests during the national anthem.
Scully said Saturday night at "An Evening with Vin Scully" in Pasadena, California:

"I have only one personal thought, really. And I am so disappointed. I used to love, during the fall and winter, to watch the NFL on Sunday. And it's not that I'm some great patriot. I was in the Navy for a year. Didn't go anywhere. Didn't do anything. But I have overwhelming respect and admiration for anyone who puts on a uniform and goes to war. So the only thing I can do in my little way is not to preach. I will never watch another NFL game."

22 minutes ago, TBHWT said:
Tyler Conway
November 5, 2017

Legendary baseball broadcaster Vin Scully said he will never watch another NFL game in response to player protests during the national anthem.
Scully said Saturday night at "An Evening with Vin Scully" in Pasadena, California:

"I have only one personal thought, really. And I am so disappointed. I used to love, during the fall and winter, to watch the NFL on Sunday. And it's not that I'm some great patriot. I was in the Navy for a year. Didn't go anywhere. Didn't do anything. But I have overwhelming respect and admiration for anyone who puts on a uniform and goes to war. So the only thing I can do in my little way is not to preach. I will never watch another NFL game."

No one gives a rats ass about Vin Scully

so he respects all those who put on a uniform to defend and proect our right to protest as long as it ain't some black "son of a bitch"?

sorry vinny, people died face down in the dirt so these chaps can protest.

don't like it? who gives a fuck.

but thanks for the big announcement.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

36 minutes ago, harryramar said:

so he respects all those who put on a uniform to defend and proect our right to protest as long as it ain't some black "son of a bitch"?

sorry vinny, people died face down in the dirt so these chaps can protest.

don't like it? who gives a fuck.

but thanks for the big announcement.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's right ASSHOLE!!! There's a time and place to protest, and it isn't over some trumped up lies at a football game you ignorant Fuck.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:
Tyler Conway
November 5, 2017

Does anyone care if Vin watches another game?

WTF Cares what he watches?

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Its a right wing game. I think its good that they are having problem. Should of kept the rams in st.louis. 

The whites still own the black payers,

The blacks don't get a voice.

Cracker says; Shut up an get back to work.

Rams should still be in LA imo

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

That's right ASSHOLE!!! There's a time and place to protest, and it isn't over some trumped up lies at a football game you ignorant Fuck.

oh I see some draft dodging piece of shit coward like you gets to say when and where people can exercise the rights brave men died for??

fuck you 

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Vin Scully.  Roflol!  :lol:  No big deal.  There are thousands of others in line to take his place.  The NFL is very popular!

Vin is trying to be relevant,

Sad miss again, on his part

Another opinion that is meaningless.

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:
Tyler Conway
November 5, 2017

That's ok vin. The hundreds of millions of people here, and around the world, will easily make up for the dedicated viewership they will lose from you. Of course the ratings are doing just fine now, the vendors who advertise I spending more money, and in February, just like every February, the Superbowl will be the number one watched show in the whole world. 

Of course the regular season games are the most watched shows in every time slot every Sunday, so it goes without saying.

The NFL boycotters are the most irrelevant people on the planet vin, and now you are one.

46 minutes ago, justrying said:

Define our side?

Who or what is our side?

The NFL boycotters will never win. 

A fact rightturd America will never be able to come to grips with.

What's even funnier is that the NFL will be watched on military bases all over the world every Sunday.

1 minute ago, skews13 said:

The NFL boycotters will never win. 

A fact rightturd America will never be able to come to grips with.

What's even funnier is that the NFL will be watched on military bases all over the world every Sunday.

No one gives a rats ass what Vin Scully has to say