Did Russian money make Hillary's takeover of the DNC possible?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/11/more-on-the-democrats-assault-on-rand-paul.php

Did Russian money make Hillary's takeover of the DNC possible?

As one reads the wretched news of how Hillary Clinton came to take over the Democratic Party and snatch the nomination from rival Bernie Sanders, in the memoirs of former DNC acting chair Donna Brazile, it's striking how the central persuading dynamic of it is money. As Fox News' Greg Jarrett explained:

According to Brazile, the DNC went broke under the leadership of Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. This dire circumstance presented a perfect scenario for Clinton to seize command of the party apparatus by paying off its debt of roughly $20 million dollars. But in exchange, the DNC executed a written, albeit hidden, agreement transferring to Clinton the committee’s finances, strategy, and money raised -- all to the benefit of Clinton and to the detriment of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, her primary opponent.

Even more deceptions and money shuffling ensued. It was a clever and complicated stratagem, but here is the simple version. During Clinton’s joint fundraising events with the DNC and state parties held across the nation, more than $82 million was raised. The states immediately kicked back nearly all of their share to the DNC which, in turn, kicked back their share and the states’ share to Clinton’s campaign.

With Clinton in control of the Democratic party’s staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, mailings and money, she was able to overcome the serious primary challenge by Sanders in securing the nomination. The DNC, which was supposed to remain neutral, had been neutered by Clinton. It devolved into nothing more than a willing accessory to a devious scheme for Clinton’s campaign to get rich at the expense of Sanders. 

There appears to be little doubt that Clinton rigged the election process.

Basically, Clinton bought her way to access to power because she had more money than Bernie Sanders did. Bernie's smalltime donor-based money pile proved to be no match for Hillary's kookabucks. The millions and millions she had from her pay to play operations that moved through her foundation and were so irregular of bookkeeping control that no philanthropy rating agency would rate them. Most of the foundation's work went to personal expenses, which could mean anything.

Including, quite possibly, campaign finance and bailing out the DNC. Which is why, as Jarrett points out, a Special Counsel ought to be named, targeting her activities.

Because given the scope of the pay to play activities at the foundation, including the Russia-linked $145 million that came in in the wake of the Uranium One sale, it might just mean that Clinton's DNC takeover was effectively foreign-financed, wittingly or not. It may mean Russian money effectively allowed Hillary to snatch control of the DNC, and take the nomination from Bernie.

Hillary had more money than Bernie and that money came from gamy sources. Did Hillary's takeover of the DNC amount to Russia's takeover of the DNC? What a strange twist this could be, given the yelling from the Clinton camp about Russian collusion.

A Special Counsel ought to be appointed to sort this out.

Yep!  Some good questions there.

Senate investigator: Trump says he’s not guilty of collusion but he’s obviously hiding something.

Sen. Angus King (I-ME) told MSNBC on Sunday that President Donald Trump wouldn’t be fighting investigations by Congress and special counsel Robert Mueller if he had nothing to hide regarding his relationship to Russia and that country’s attack on the 2016 election.

MSNBC’s national security correspondent Ken Dilanian asked King if he’d be willing to give his assessment of the state of the evidence regarding collusion between Trump and Russia.

“No, because we’re not completed,” replied King. “Here’s my problem with the president’s position: If there’s no collusion or was no collusion, he should be encouraging this investigation, supporting it fully, providing all the information that he can.”

“What bothers me is not only that he’s saying there’s no collusion, he’s saying the whole thing is a hoax and the whole thing is fake news,” said King. “This was an attack on our democracy and we need to get to the bottom of it and we need to prevent it because they’re gonna be doing it again.”

King is a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which is conducting a parallel investigation to Mueller’s with regards to Russian attempts to meddle in the 2016 election.

3 hours ago, shintao said:

Senate investigator: Trump says he’s not guilty of collusion but he’s obviously hiding something.

Sen. Angus King (I-ME) told MSNBC on Sunday that President Donald Trump wouldn’t be fighting investigations by Congress and special counsel Robert Mueller if he had nothing to hide regarding his relationship to Russia and that country’s attack on the 2016 election.

MSNBC’s national security correspondent Ken Dilanian asked King if he’d be willing to give his assessment of the state of the evidence regarding collusion between Trump and Russia.

“No, because we’re not completed,” replied King. “Here’s my problem with the president’s position: If there’s no collusion or was no collusion, he should be encouraging this investigation, supporting it fully, providing all the information that he can.”

“What bothers me is not only that he’s saying there’s no collusion, he’s saying the whole thing is a hoax and the whole thing is fake news,” said King. “This was an attack on our democracy and we need to get to the bottom of it and we need to prevent it because they’re gonna be doing it again.”

King is a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which is conducting a parallel investigation to Mueller’s with regards to Russian attempts to meddle in the 2016 election.

How can Clinton offer to pay off the DNC debt?

Where does the $$ come from?

"I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED...I WON WITH THE UNEDUCATED"

king of the country

I ordered 2 MAGA hats yesterday theyvsre made in America 

Comrade personreal
'Trump is the best president in US history of the solar system'

MidnightMax
"THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE HIGHEST APPROVAL RATING PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIMES!!

skans
I've been in a couple survival bunkers. There is no way you and your gang of homies are going to break into one. Nor do you have any idea where tunnels leading to and from the bunker go to. So, while you are being watched when within range of a private bunker, you have no idea what the occupants of that bunker have in store for you. I'm not an expert on bunkers, but at least I've been inside two to see how they work and how they are constructed.

I can't wait to read what you have to say about bunkers...........from your own experience.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skans

All Republicans and All Conservatives better arm themselves to the teeth. Buy everything you want or may need now while we have a reprieve from dingbat Democrat gun and ammo bans. Then, you better get all the quality training you can possibly obtain which should include:

1. Defensive handgun training
2. Offensive combat training
3. Drive-by shooting - how to avoid them; how to use them as an offensive tactic
4. Militia and group combat training
5. Target Identification and speed training;
6. Defense of Home, Car, Person and how to handle the law.

If you still don't believe we are in a civil war, there is no helping you. Gun-Up. Train-Up. Godspeed.

native
I 2nd that
Get armed
Get some body armor

SKOOBYDOO..(May 2007)
'If Iraq didn't attack America on 9-11, who did? 

Zman
"trumps doing a fine job"

8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

she raised over a billion dollars in contirbutions.

I kinda think she didn't need to collude with the Russians for some chump change.

She raised over a billion?

Wow

1 minute ago, benson13 said:
"I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED...I WON WITH THE UNEDUCATED"

king of the country

I ordered 2 MAGA hats yesterday theyvsre made in America 

Comrade personreal
'Trump is the best president in US history of the solar system'

MidnightMax
"THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE HIGHEST APPROVAL RATING PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIMES!!

skans
I've been in a couple survival bunkers. There is no way you and your gang of homies are going to break into one. Nor do you have any idea where tunnels leading to and from the bunker go to. So, while you are being watched when within range of a private bunker, you have no idea what the occupants of that bunker have in store for you. I'm not an expert on bunkers, but at least I've been inside two to see how they work and how they are constructed.

I can't wait to read what you have to say about bunkers...........from your own experience.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skans

All Republicans and All Conservatives better arm themselves to the teeth. Buy everything you want or may need now while we have a reprieve from dingbat Democrat gun and ammo bans. Then, you better get all the quality training you can possibly obtain which should include:

1. Defensive handgun training
2. Offensive combat training
3. Drive-by shooting - how to avoid them; how to use them as an offensive tactic
4. Militia and group combat training
5. Target Identification and speed training;
6. Defense of Home, Car, Person and how to handle the law.

If you still don't believe we are in a civil war, there is no helping you. Gun-Up. Train-Up. Godspeed.

native
I 2nd that
Get armed
Get some body armor

SKOOBYDOO..(May 2007)
'If Iraq didn't attack America on 9-11, who did? 

Zman
"trumps doing a fine job"

Trumps doing a great job..

So is Donna Brazile