The Biggest Baby Killer Ever: More Facts The Right Will Hate

Since most righties claim to be Christians and since most righties thing abortion is an unGodly thing. I have decided to set the record straight and show what the Christian god thinks about killing babies.

What the Bible says about Abortion

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17 
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ... 
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24    

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Since most righties claim to be Christians and since most righties thing abortion is an unGodly thing. I have decided to set the record straight and show what the Christian god thinks about killing babies.

What the Bible says about Abortion

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17 
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ... 
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24    

Lol, I thought this would be a thread about Planned Parenthood for sure..hmm

2 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

Lol, I thought this would be a thread about Planned Parenthood for sure..hmm

You thought wrong because you are an idiot. It seems that your Bible says abortion is OK. You have nothing to say about that because you are a liar, hypocrite and a total dumb fuck. I'm beating you here big time. 

You thought wrong because you are an idiot. It seems that your Bible says abortion is OK. You have nothing to say about that because you are a liar, hypocrite and a total dumb fuck. I'm beating you here big time. 

Oh, I'm not religious. Planned Parenthood though has assisted in the most abortions in the history of man which is why I thought that about the thread.

Anti-choice liars hate it when you know their Bible better than they do.  They are accustomed to making up whatever stupid shit they want and claiming it's what "god" wants - counting on those evil atheists not knowing that they are lying.

Just now, DemoMan said:

Anti-choice liars hate it when you know their Bible better than they do.  They are accustomed to making up whatever stupid shit they want and claiming it's what "god" wants - counting on those evil atheists not knowing that they are lying.

Atheists know the Bible better than Christians. Reading requires effort and righties are lazy.

4 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

Oh, I'm not religious. Planned Parenthood though has assisted in the most abortions in the history of man which is why I thought that about the thread.

You made a fact free statement. You Fox News parroting morons are too lazy to think up your own lies so you repeat Fox News. So predictable and pathetic.

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

You made a fact free statement. You Fox News parroting morons are too lazy to think up your own lies so you repeat Fox News. So predictable and pathetic.

What? Put down the meth pipe son. In 2015 alone they performed over 300,000 alone. When has there been more in any time period before Planned Parenthood?

Just now, CrookedHillary said:

Well, i see no intelligent debate will be had with you. No point in interacting I guess. Good luck.

Because you are not intelligent to see it and you are a liar and a traitor. The debate is over. I presented facts and you have no counter argument. It's called a slam dunk.

Image result for Hillary innocent Trump guilty

1 minute ago, CrookedHillary said:

Lol, the boob of adult discussion, going off topic. What a smart one you are. Sigh..

You went off topic you dumb fuck but maybe you are too much of a dumb fuck to comprehend that. You got owned from the get go and now you are being a whiny bitch like Trump. PATHETIC!

You went off topic you dumb fuck but maybe you are too much of a dumb fuck to comprehend that. You got owned from the get go and now you are being a whiny bitch like Trump. PATHETIC!

Your thread topic was "the biggest baby killer ever". I said planned parenthood has performed more abortions in the history of man and wrote a fact. You posted a pic..lol. you retard. Can you show more abortions performed in history before then? Stick to your topic please.

Your thread topic was "the biggest baby killer ever". I said planned parenthood has performed more abortions in the history of man and wrote a fact. You posted a pic..lol. you retard. Can you show more abortions performed in history before then? Stick to your topic please.

You stupid fuck.  The topic is the Bible and your god as it pertains to abortion but you are too stupid to get it or you are lying. If you want to start a thread and tell lies about Planned Parenthood. You are a dumb fuck and a dishonest dumb fuck at that.

You stupid fuck.  The topic is the Bible and your god as it pertains to abortion but you are too stupid to get it or you are lying. If you want to start a thread and tell lies about Planned Parenthood. You are a dumb fuck and a dishonest dumb fuck at that.

Your thread topic is " the biggest baby killer ever". I presented a fact. Show me the fact of more abortions performed in history that tops planned parenthood please.

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

And please get help with your anger, it will eat you up.

And by your thread topic, at least you admit they ARE baby's.

You are lying again. The thread was pointed at you anti abortion hypocrites. If fetuses were babies then you assholes would have funerals for miscarriages. You are stupid, a liar and a hypocrite. Miscarriages happen far more often than abortions.

Studies reveal that anywhere from 10-25% of all clinically recognized pregnancies will end in miscarriage.  Now go fuck yourself and keep your dick out of the dog.

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Not angry loser. I'm laughing at you because I am kicking your lying ass.

I said planned parenthood has performed more abortions, which you said are baby's, than any other time in history. Thus, they are in fact, the largest baby killers in the history of the world.

6 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You are lying again. The thread was pointed at you anti abortion hypocrites. If fetuses were babies then you assholes would have funerals for miscarriages. You are stupid, a liar and a hypocrite. Miscarriages happen far more often than abortions.

Studies reveal that anywhere from 10-25% of all clinically recognized pregnancies will end in miscarriage.  Now go fuck yourself and keep your dick out of the dog.

You're also quoting nature. Are you saying nature is making cognizant decisions of who lives and dies?