Scorpions for sale at petsmart

At PETsMART today, I found a scorpion for sale.

I bought the fuckin' scorpion just to get it off the market.

He tried to hand to me.... I said put it in a burlap bag.... don't hand it to me..

I called animal control, the poison control center, and the Arkansas Department of Health...
And the Police.

The manager of the local PETsMART got a $15,000 ticket after it was shut down for 4 hours by the swat team.
And they took the scorpion and sent it to the Gentry Zoo.

All of the reptiles and insects were confiscated.

:)

Just now, IceMan30 said:

Just like AmeriFuck land

If you quit burying yourself in intellectual fantasies you might learn to become socially acceptable with those just trying to adapt in the moment here amid all the corrupted interpretations used to regulate societal evolution down paths of self fulfilling prophecy.

Just now, sole result said:

If you quit burying yourself in intellectual fantasies you might learn to become socially acceptable with those just trying to adapt in the moment here amid all the corrupted interpretations used to regulate societal evolution down paths of self fulfilling prophecy.

There is no fucking fantasy.... I bought a Asian forest scorpion for $20 and reported it... and with 35 minutes everybody from the government was there.

Just now, IceMan30 said:

There is no fucking fantasy.... I bought a Asian forest scorpion for $20 and reported it... and with 35 minutes everybody from the government was there.

Reality is fantasy made real by those pretending now isn't Eternity keeping results specifically spaced apart now. as existing together in plain sight as socially denied by you and your ilk along with every other franchise dictating nobody needs to understand more than they want to believe possible.

6 minutes ago, IceMan30 said:

Venomous animals are not legal without a permit

Yawn.  You invented a talking point to spread over several interpretations fighting against one another socially between moral, legal, ethical codes of divide and conquer ancestry one ancestor at a time intellectually.

You are a choirboy in the church of orchestrating chaos publicly. Nothing more than a malcontent loathing spending your part of eternity in your own skin as simultaneously here..

Better to make peace with your sole position of ancestry than trying to make Eternity piece of your mind rented out ancestrally just to pretend you achieved larger than life status.

1 minute ago, IceMan30 said:

I can sit here and fucking talk all day about how stupid Philly is.

These people here are just as stupid at the other end of the spectrum of the environment.

Thought you were in Arkansas saving the people from Petsmart scorpions sold illegally.

Just now, sole result said:

Thought you were in Arkansas saving the people from Petsmart scorpions sold illegally.

I am in Arkansas... but I'm from Philly.

I'm saying that if Philly is 3 million retards, these assholes are 80,000 just as stupid, rednecks.

10 minutes ago, IceMan30 said:

I am in Arkansas... but I'm from Philly.

I'm saying that if Philly is 3 million retards, these assholes are 80,000 just as stupid, rednecks.

Can you describe real to where every reality created as part of humanity becomes an incomplete narrative of what if now isn't Eternity keeping lifetimes eternally separated here as biologically separated?

Stupid is as stupidity does that develops out of ignoring one's ability to navigate simultaneously here thinking along lines of time relativity as calculated by technology and intellectual interpretations of distance moved as spontaneously here as seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, seasons, years, lifetimes. all trying to figure out why nothing fits exactly as theorized possible any other way than simply being part of the moment..

This social scenario about a scorpion and the legal, ethical, social greater good pick a side debate is just entertainment for you playing off anyone that responds then watching everyone else expand their means of denying the self evident as you do.

Your happiness depends upon everyone becoming more miserable about life than you are within yourself. That is insanity made the social norm.

8 minutes ago, sole result said:

Can you describe real to where every reality created as part of humanity becomes an incomplete narrative of what if now isn't Eternity keeping lifetimes eternally separated here as biologically separated?

Stupid is as stupidity does that develops out of ignoring one's ability to navigate simultaneously here thinking along lines of time relativity as calculated by technology and intellectual interpretations of distance moved as spontaneously here as seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, seasons, years, lifetimes. all trying to figure out why nothing fits exactly as theorized possible any other way than simply being part of the moment..

This social scenario about a scorpion and the legal, ethical, social greater good pick a side debate is just entertainment for you playing off anyone that responds then watching everyone else expand their means of denying the self evident as you do.

Your happiness depends upon everyone becoming more miserable about life than you are within yourself.

Lets see how happy you are when your kid dies from a scorpion sting

Just now, IceMan30 said:

Lets see how happy you are when your kid dies from a scorpion sting

That was completely exaggerated so you can feel better about yourself and being caught making shit up so you can feel better about yourself even though it was fiction.

43 minutes ago, IceMan30 said:

At PETsMART today, I found a scorpion for sale.

I bought the fuckin' scorpion just to get it off the market.

He tried to hand to me.... I said put it in a burlap bag.... don't hand it to me..

I called animal control, the poison control center, and the Arkansas Department of Health...
And the Police.

The manager of the local PETsMART got a $15,000 ticket after it was shut down for 4 hours by the swat team.
And they took the scorpion and sent it to the Gentry Zoo.

All of the reptiles and insects were confiscated.

:)

That's nothing..

We just discovered this past week the DNC is for sale too.....

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

That's nothing..

We just discovered this past week the DNC is for sale too.....

Where have you been to just discover that this week? I have been watching it going on for decades and everyone ignores understanding how it is done by all franchises defending humanity's rule over ancestral progression of lifetimes always being specifically eternally separated now.  Everyone chooses to believe something else makes it happen.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Where have you been to just discover that this week? I have been watching it going on for decades and everyone ignores understanding how it is done by all franchises defending humanity's rule over ancestral progression of lifetimes always being specifically eternally separated now.  Everyone chooses to believe something else makes it happen.

Exactly!

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Exactly!

"fogging" much.  So your collective mind and social meaning of character only found out this week is why you responded with "exactly".  Little difference between your behavior and iceman30's.

gee one could come to understand insanity is transmitted through hope, faith, and charity everyone picks something to believe in rather than face how life actually works in plain sight.

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Exactly!

Taxonomy

The Malaysian forest scorpion -- also known as the Asian forest scorpion -- is one of a variety of family scorpions under the Heterometrus genus. These black pet scorpions are among the largest, reaching up to 6 inches in length. In the wild, these scorpions live under dry forest debris and can happily thrive in groups of three or more in captivity. Heterometrus have a lifespan of seven to eight years and feed regularly on crickets, meal worms, locust and small mice.

Temperament

Black forest scorpions are highly aggressive and less inclined to be handled than other species of scorpions. The Malaysian black forest scorpion will readily sting in defense if it feels threatened or in danger. Unlike other scorpions, such as the emperor scorpion, the forest scorpion will not likely settle down throughout its captivity. Due to its looks, size and temperament, the Malaysian black forest scorpion is a scorpion to appreciate visually; young children and pets should not engage the Heterometrus.

Sting

A grown adult would describe the sting of the Malaysian black forest scorpion as that of a large hornet. While not deadly, the sting can cause a great deal of discomfort: pain, swelling, redness and numbness in the extremities than can last several days. It's possible to experience shortness of breath and shooting pains from a black forest scorpion sting; these symptoms are common. However, if your eyes begin to twitch or you cannot breathe, go immediately to a doctor. There are antidotes available for scorpion stings.

Treatment and Prevention

In most cases, a call to Poison Control to inform them of the sting is all you need to do. The symptoms of the Malaysian black forest scorpion should abate within a few hours, although some persistence of numbness and pain could last a few days. No known fatalities have occurred from the sting of the Heterometrus. To prevent being stung, provide your scorpion with plenty of hiding places within its tank and, if you must handle it, wear long, thick gloves. Alternatively, you can move your scorpion using a net.

This isn't something that pet stores should be selling... no matter what species.

1 minute ago, IceMan30 said:

Taxonomy

The Malaysian forest scorpion -- also known as the Asian forest scorpion -- is one of a variety of family scorpions under the Heterometrus genus. These black pet scorpions are among the largest, reaching up to 6 inches in length. In the wild, these scorpions live under dry forest debris and can happily thrive in groups of three or more in captivity. Heterometrus have a lifespan of seven to eight years and feed regularly on crickets, meal worms, locust and small mice.

Temperament

Black forest scorpions are highly aggressive and less inclined to be handled than other species of scorpions. The Malaysian black forest scorpion will readily sting in defense if it feels threatened or in danger. Unlike other scorpions, such as the emperor scorpion, the forest scorpion will not likely settle down throughout its captivity. Due to its looks, size and temperament, the Malaysian black forest scorpion is a scorpion to appreciate visually; young children and pets should not engage the Heterometrus.

Sting

A grown adult would describe the sting of the Malaysian black forest scorpion as that of a large hornet. While not deadly, the sting can cause a great deal of discomfort: pain, swelling, redness and numbness in the extremities than can last several days. It's possible to experience shortness of breath and shooting pains from a black forest scorpion sting; these symptoms are common. However, if your eyes begin to twitch or you cannot breathe, go immediately to a doctor. There are antidotes available for scorpion stings.

Treatment and Prevention

In most cases, a call to Poison Control to inform them of the sting is all you need to do. The symptoms of the Malaysian black forest scorpion should abate within a few hours, although some persistence of numbness and pain could last a few days. No known fatalities have occurred from the sting of the Heterometrus. To prevent being stung, provide your scorpion with plenty of hiding places within its tank and, if you must handle it, wear long, thick gloves. Alternatively, you can move your scorpion using a net.

This isn't something that pet stores should be selling... no matter what species.

Look at you pretending to be the good samaritan watching out for everyone.