So About yesterdays ANTIFA Rally. So NOTHING in the NEWS about it, huh??

It must have been an ABSOLUTE BUST and no one showed up for it.

I tried to tell you shitstain FOOLS that you needed FREE BEER, AND PUSSY to get the morons to show up.

Moochers and no free shit?? Come on. YOU NEED FREE SHIT for the teat suckers to even stir out of bed to consider coming.  Even then, there is NO GUARANTEE they come.

You need REALLY GRAND FREE SHIT and lots of it too for the morons to move.

So what we DO know is that the "Revolution" didn't happen, very few actually showed up, there was no free shit, and there was a bit of trash and some piles of shit that needed to be cleaned up.

ANY of you shitstains have anything ELSE to report????

Apparently the chickenshits didn't have the balls to face a few dozen cops either, but not sure about that latest report either. Sounds like a "False flag" that these masked antifa morons like to plant.

18 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

It must have been an ABSOLUTE BUST and no one showed up for it.

I tried to tell you shitstain FOOLS that you needed FREE BEER, AND PUSSY to get the morons to show up.

Moochers and no free shit?? Come on. YOU NEED FREE SHIT for the teat suckers to even stir out of bed to consider coming.  Even then, there is NO GUARANTEE they come.

You need REALLY GRAND FREE SHIT and lots of it too for the morons to move.

So what we DO know is that the "Revolution" didn't happen, very few actually showed up, there was no free shit, and there was a bit of trash and some piles of shit that needed to be cleaned up.

ANY of you shitstains have anything ELSE to report????

Apparently the chickenshits didn't have the balls to face a few dozen cops either, but not sure about that latest report either. Sounds like a "False flag" that these masked antifa morons like to plant.

why are you too ashamed to admit which red state you mooch from, maxie? it must be humiliating, ain;t.

56 minutes ago, harryramar said:

why are you too ashamed to admit which red state you mooch from, maxie? it must be humiliating, ain;t.

You need to PROVE I am from a "red state" since I really don't believe in that "red state blue state" bullshit you shitstains have been indoctrinated with.

I believe in the UNITED States, and sadly, you assholes seem to have forgotten the UNITED PART as you do when you get your ASSES BUSTED AND BEATEN!!!

48 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

You need to PROVE I am from a "red state" since I really don't believe in that "red state blue state" bullshit you shitstains have been indoctrinated with.

I believe in the UNITED States, and sadly, you assholes seem to have forgotten the UNITED PART as you do when you get your ASSES BUSTED AND BEATEN!!!

which state y'all live in then? say, you aren't ashamed are ye???

thought so.

funny how we are all united when it comes to red states taking handouts ain;t?

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

which state y'all live in then? say, you aren't ashamed are ye???

thought so.

funny how we are all united when it comes to red states taking handouts ain;t?

Poor thing.

HE makes some BLANKET STATEMENT and then wants ME to "prove him right"!!!

Sucks being a FUCKING LIAR, DIVIDER, and general shitstain on society, huh, babytalk???

ONCE AGAIN, I don't buy into your "red state blue state" BULLSHIT. I LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES and you don't believe in the UNITED PART- which is part and parcel WHY you are a divider and a REAL SHITSTAIN PUKE!!

48 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Poor thing.

HE makes some BLANKET STATEMENT and then wants ME to "prove him right"!!!

Sucks being a FUCKING LIAR, DIVIDER, and general shitstain on society, huh, babytalk???

ONCE AGAIN, I don't buy into your "red state blue state" BULLSHIT. I LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES and you don't believe in the UNITED PART- which is part and parcel WHY you are a divider and a REAL SHITSTAIN PUKE!!

translation: I live in a mooching res state and won't admit it because I'll look like an even bigger hypocrite

16 minutes ago, harryramar said:

translation: I live in a mooching res state and won't admit it because I'll look like an even bigger hypocrite

^^^ Translation:

I just got my ASS KICKED ROYALLY but I am just WAY TO STUPID a shitstain to shut up and admit it.