TRUMPCO = The Most Corrupt Administration In U.S. History!!!

47 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

I think that's fair - and he has stiff competition, especially GWB.

Not even close. Bushco was in it with Nixonco. I think Cheney was the main driver of the dirty shit.  Bush was unqualified, incompetent, obtuse, and probably manipulated. I don't think he had corrupt business dealing on the scale of Trump and I don't think he was a traitor. There was a lot of corruption in his administration but a lot of that came from Cheney's people.

On every level Trump is worse than Bush and a cogent argument could be made for his election and reelection although there would have to be some lying which there was. Bush and that asshole Karl Rove knew how dreadful the GOP base was then. Republicans have no choice but to lie and be sleazy because their base is exactly what Hillary said they are, DEPLORABLE. 

An honest Republican (oxymoron) would sell conservative values and tell his voters that he won't represent racists, homophobes, misogynists etc.. BUT that would be political suicide for a Republican today. That was not always the case. Bush and Trump are a reflection of their depraved and immoral base. 

31 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Perhaps. For my money, any admin that weaponizes the IRS is the coup de gras of corruption. 

Perhaps Trump will try that stunt. 

I don't know any president who has done that.

Nixon tried, the commissioner says he did not do it. The right lied that Obama did it. If an president did, it might be JFK but maybe for not bad reasons.

37 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Perhaps. For my money, any admin that weaponizes the IRS is the coup de gras of corruption. 

Perhaps Trump will try that stunt. 

Maybe money talks - Tramp has had his tax returns buried for several years now, with some excuse he is being audited.

20 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Not even close. Bushco was in it with Nixonco. I think Cheney was the main driver of the dirty shit.  Bush was unqualified, incompetent, obtuse, and probably manipulated. I don't think he had corrupt business dealing on the scale of Trump and I don't think he was a traitor. There was a lot of corruption in his administration but a lot of that came from Cheney's people.

On every level Trump is worse than Bush and a cogent argument could be made for his election and reelection although there would have to be some lying which there was. Bush and that asshole Karl Rove knew how dreadful the GOP base was then. Republicans have no choice but to lie and be sleazy because their base is exactly what Hillary said they are, DEPLORABLE. 

An honest Republican (oxymoron) would sell conservative values and tell his voters that he won't represent racists, homophobes, misogynists etc.. BUT that would be political suicide for a Republican today. That was not always the case. Bush and Trump are a reflection of their depraved and immoral base. 

If you're just looking at the president,that's one discussion. If you're looking at the broader administration, that's another. Like I said though - there's a lot of competition.

Bush 1 was quite corrupt e.g. Iran/Contra.  I think it is harder for Republicans to find moral people of the same stripe. Bush Sara 1 is a bigger sleaze than Bush 2 but Bush 2 had a more corrupt administration. Trump is the most corrupt personally and his administration is the most crooked. Nikki Haley may have honor.

Spicer seemed uncomfortable lying but  Sarah Huckabee Sanders takes to lying with the same ease as her piece of shit father Mike who is a very slick liar.