YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED 5 THREADS A DAY!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Yours is next

Shut up Zaro.   Its a server side attack.   They did not get on my system.    They are trolls plain and simple.   They have been fucking with people on the right AND the left.   If you weren't such a stupid cuntiscle with your head up your ass you would know that.   You better hope they don't get YOUR information next.

1 minute ago, ConservativeUprising5 said:

Shut up Zaro.   Its a server side attack.   They did not get on my system.    They are trolls plain and simple.   They have been fucking with people on the right AND the left.   If you weren't such a stupid cuntiscle with your head up your ass you would know that.

You are posting. What more do you want you right wing crackpot?

Just now, ConservativeUprising5 said:

No shit I am pissed off.   If you were locked out of your account and found all your content was shit about how you loved Trump you would feel violated as well.    I play by the rules here even if you don't like me.

I don't like you

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I don't like you

Back at you.   Enjoy your laugh at my expense.   I am more accomplished than you will ever be.    I will enjoy knowing that an asshole like you will die of AIDS or skin cancer and the only treatment option you will have is a pain pill from your socialized medicine plan. 

1 minute ago, ConservativeUprising5 said:

Back at you.   Enjoy your laugh at my expense.   I am more accomplished than you will ever be.    Enjoy your laugh at my expense you miserable cretin.   I will enjoy knowing that an asshole like you will die of the skin cancer and get a pain pill from your socialized medicine plan.  

I'm OK

Your right wing ass was hacked

21 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising5 said:

Back at you.   Enjoy your laugh at my expense.   I am more accomplished than you will ever be.    I will enjoy knowing that an asshole like you will die of AIDS or skin cancer and the only treatment option you will have is a pain pill from your socialized medicine plan. 

zaro is a fraud he was here  for  years as a man now hes a chick with a dick,,, useless faggot with a belly full of nlgger cum