MSNBC Reporter upset that Trump didn't demand the death penalty for the Vegas shooter...

Z09

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

He is dead, why demand a death penalty after is death?  Stupid is as stupid says ridiculous statements like this contrived emotional outburst of ignorance. But as conspiracy thinking goes, did he act alone or was he the sacrificial goat left to take the fall.

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

From your own article.

Stokols issued the following comment to Fox News: I am aware the Vegas shooter is already dead; and I did not mean to sound critical of President Trump for failing to call for the death penalty in that case. I understand how ridiculous that sounds. I was making a broader point about the president’s responses to Las Vegas, where he did not push for a policy change, and Charlottesville, where he did not call for the death penalty after a driver crashed into a crowd, in comparison to his more emotionally charged rhetoric following the terrorist attack this week — calling to end the visa lottery, labeling the driver an ‘animal’ and urging for the death penalty. As I acknowledged Thursday night, I did not distinguish clearly enough between the different circumstances in my on-air remarks, which I regret."

7 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

From your own article.

Stokols issued the following comment to Fox News: I am aware the Vegas shooter is already dead; and I did not mean to sound critical of President Trump for failing to call for the death penalty in that case. I understand how ridiculous that sounds. I was making a broader point about the president’s responses to Las Vegas, where he did not push for a policy change, and Charlottesville, where he did not call for the death penalty after a driver crashed into a crowd, in comparison to his more emotionally charged rhetoric following the terrorist attack this week — calling to end the visa lottery, labeling the driver an ‘animal’ and urging for the death penalty. As I acknowledged Thursday night, I did not distinguish clearly enough between the different circumstances in my on-air remarks, which I regret."

Translation: "Some 3rd grader pointed out that I was dumber than a box of rocks so I had to come up with an excuse for sounding like a blithering idiot.  I know it's a lame excuse but what the hell...liberals will buy it."

4 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

There is a glaring contrast in the response from Trump between the Las Vegas Shooter and the New York attacker.  More importantly, Trump has failed to address the problem with domestic terrorists.

And exactly what do YOU think can be done to stop someone from breaking the law?

3 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

And exactly what do YOU think can be done to stop someone from breaking the law?

Well, For starters we can let the CDC research the problem instead of letting the NRA play political games.   We could address the fact that most of these shooters have mental issues.  

1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

Well, For starters we can let the CDC research the problem instead of letting the NRA play political games.   We could address the fact that most of these shooters have mental issues.  

Hey dumbass, what's the "D" stand for in CDC?

29 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

There is a glaring contrast in the response from Trump between the Las Vegas Shooter and the New York attacker.  More importantly, Trump has failed to address the problem with domestic terrorists.

I don't think it's legal to put you liberals in camps.