Jump to content

Why America sucks


Recommended Posts

Again, somebody from new Zealand asked me why America is such a bad place...

I said that its really about numbers.
Here's the numbers.

Median rent in Logan, a run down, murder-Ville in metropolitan Philadelphia - $600
Median home price in society hill, in old city, Philadelphia - 3 million dollars, 15 years ago, or almost 20 thousand a month to rent, but people don't usually rent those kinds of places out to tenants.
Median Apartment rent in Elkins Park, a suburb with low crime - $2500 a month

 

Median price of a 2 liter bottle of Coca Cola -$2.25

Median price of a 1 liter bottle of spring water - $3.00

Median price of an economy car new -$30,000
Median price of a used car in good operating condition - $8,000
Median price of a lemon car -$4,000
Median price of an off condition car that needs major work in order to last a little while -$2000


Median price of a pawnshop pistol -$150
Black market - $50


Median amount spent, per trip to Amusement parks -$1,000 per TWO people, $500 a person.
IF nothing of material was purchased there.
Median amount spent per person at a ballgame - $400

 

Median amount spent at local bar -$50 if until drunk.
Median price of a bag of weed - $15

 

Median price of a pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans, a fashion brand -$90


Median price of Roccawear that is made by, and supports celebrity thuggery -$40
$20 at discount stores.
Median price of Fubu, supporting racial divisiveness, racism, and mongers anger..$30

Median price of Gucci fashion sneakers - $300/$400

 

Median price of Jordan, propagating unrealistic demands for sports, supports a multi millionaire and pro sports -$150

 
Median price of a pit-bull off the streets- $200
 
Median price of a cocker spaniel unavailable off the streets because street thugs don't breed them- $1800- $3500
 
Median price of a college level book -$250
Median price of a month's worth of Comcast violent television - $90
Median price of a porno magazine -$20
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IceMan30 said:

Again, somebody from new Zealand asked me why America is such a bad place...

I said that its really about numbers.
Here's the numbers.

Median rent in Logan, a run down, murder-Ville in metropolitan Philadelphia - $600
Median home price in society hill, in old city, Philadelphia - 3 million dollars, 15 years ago, or almost 20 thousand a month to rent, but people don't usually rent those kinds of places out to tenants.
Median Apartment rent in Elkins Park, a suburb with low crime - $2500 a month

 

Median price of a 2 liter bottle of Coca Cola -$2.25

Median price of a 1 liter bottle of spring water - $3.00

Median price of an economy car new -$30,000
Median price of a used car in good operating condition - $8,000
Median price of a lemon car -$4,000
Median price of an off condition car that needs major work in order to last a little while -$2000


Median price of a pawnshop pistol -$150
Black market - $50


Median amount spent, per trip to Amusement parks -$1,000 per TWO people, $500 a person.
IF nothing of material was purchased there.
Median amount spent per person at a ballgame - $400

 

Median amount spent at local bar -$50 if until drunk.
Median price of a bag of weed - $15

 

Median price of a pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans, a fashion brand -$90


Median price of Roccawear that is made by, and supports celebrity thuggery -$40
$20 at discount stores.
Median price of Fubu, supporting racial divisiveness, racism, and mongers anger..$30

Median price of Gucci fashion sneakers - $300/$400

 

Median price of Jordan, propagating unrealistic demands for sports, supports a multi millionaire and pro sports -$150

 
Median price of a pit-bull off the streets- $200
 
Median price of a cocker spaniel unavailable off the streets because street thugs don't breed them- $1800- $3500
 
Median price of a college level book -$250
Median price of a month's worth of Comcast violent television - $90
Median price of a porno magazine -$20
 

But Tweetie Trump is going to make amerika Great Again!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, you need a job if you want to pay for things. Things cost money.  No one is going to just give you stuff after you are all grown up.  I met a 20 year old girl from New Zealand recently who was delighted to travel to the United States.  We had a very pleasant conversation and she didn't think the US sucked at all.

 

If you don't think things cost money in New Zealand, think again!  Oh, and good luck moving there, if you are struggling to pay $600/month rent in Logan!  They won't have a thing to do with a poor slob like that.  See, countries like New Zealand have no problem telling you that you are TOO STINKING POOR to live within their borders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

a poor slob like that.  See, countries like New Zealand have no problem telling you that you are TOO STINKING POOR to live within their borders.

Which is about 75% of Philadelphia

 

And in most first world countries, its the crap that is expensive and the good that is less so, which is why they have lower crime rates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Which is about 75% of Philadelphia

That's probably why you don't see a lot of Philadeplhians emigrating to New Zealand.  They like their pretty islands over there and unless you are old, white and very very rich, they have no interest in other people crapping in their sewers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Skans said:

That's probably why you don't see a lot of Philadeplhians emigrating to New Zealand.  They like their pretty islands over there and unless you are old, white and very very rich, they have no interest in other people crapping in their sewers.

And that's why I left Philly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, IceMan30 said:

Again, somebody from new Zealand asked me why America is such a bad place...

I said that its really about numbers.
Here's the numbers.

Median rent in Logan, a run down, murder-Ville in metropolitan Philadelphia - $600
Median home price in society hill, in old city, Philadelphia - 3 million dollars, 15 years ago, or almost 20 thousand a month to rent, but people don't usually rent those kinds of places out to tenants.
Median Apartment rent in Elkins Park, a suburb with low crime - $2500 a month

 

Median price of a 2 liter bottle of Coca Cola -$2.25

Median price of a 1 liter bottle of spring water - $3.00

Median price of an economy car new -$30,000
Median price of a used car in good operating condition - $8,000
Median price of a lemon car -$4,000
Median price of an off condition car that needs major work in order to last a little while -$2000


Median price of a pawnshop pistol -$150
Black market - $50


Median amount spent, per trip to Amusement parks -$1,000 per TWO people, $500 a person.
IF nothing of material was purchased there.
Median amount spent per person at a ballgame - $400

 

Median amount spent at local bar -$50 if until drunk.
Median price of a bag of weed - $15

 

Median price of a pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans, a fashion brand -$90


Median price of Roccawear that is made by, and supports celebrity thuggery -$40
$20 at discount stores.
Median price of Fubu, supporting racial divisiveness, racism, and mongers anger..$30

Median price of Gucci fashion sneakers - $300/$400

 

Median price of Jordan, propagating unrealistic demands for sports, supports a multi millionaire and pro sports -$150

 
Median price of a pit-bull off the streets- $200
 
Median price of a cocker spaniel unavailable off the streets because street thugs don't breed them- $1800- $3500
 
Median price of a college level book -$250
Median price of a month's worth of Comcast violent television - $90
Median price of a porno magazine -$20
 

All of those prices are probably half of what they are in NZ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

America is a pathetic but once powerful country. It is controlled by a mad man, is protected to by a military over-ridden by homosexuals, Negros,  females, and politically correct fat old men. Like the UK the USA is taking too long to admit that the world is not controlled by China. Oh America likes to scare weak countries because she can. However the USA will never, repeat NEVER, wage war with a nuclear equal because the USA will lose. Sad but true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's all relative, and depending on choices, effort with some good fortune sprinkled in - there is no place like the US - in-spite of some of its problems.

 

House 1 - now primary home:

Population in 2014: 29,086

Estimated median household income in 2015: $189,444

Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $604,868

Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $662,118; Detached houses: $673,244

For population 25 years and over in xxx:

  • High school or higher: 98.3%
  • Bachelor's degree or higher: 67.5%
  • Graduate or professional degree: 26.2%
  • Unemployed: 2.0%
  • Mean travel time to work (commute): 25.3 minutes
  • Never married: 19.5%
  • Now married: 71.0%
  • Separated: 0.4%
  • Widowed: 2.8%
  • Divorced: 6.2%
  • Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $10,347 (this definitely sucks)

 

Crime stats from 2001 - 2015

Murder - 1 total

Rape - 12 total (eeesssh, that's kind of bad)

 

Won't bother with house two as it's not pertinent. 

 

Despite all the real, perceived, and made-up problems in this country - one can still be very successful and have a great ride. Usually the ones bitching are those that have made poor choices, or haven't put in the effort, or sit back and feel they're owed something - which describes many of the younger generations of today. Success isn't a given, but the opportunity is there.

 

The dude from NZ sounds like a wanker with little, in the middle of no where country syndrome.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, IceMan30 said:

Again, somebody from new Zealand asked me why America is such a bad place...

I said that its really about numbers.
Here's the numbers.

Median rent in Logan, a run down, murder-Ville in metropolitan Philadelphia - $600
Median home price in society hill, in old city, Philadelphia - 3 million dollars, 15 years ago, or almost 20 thousand a month to rent, but people don't usually rent those kinds of places out to tenants.
Median Apartment rent in Elkins Park, a suburb with low crime - $2500 a month

 

Median price of a 2 liter bottle of Coca Cola -$2.25

Median price of a 1 liter bottle of spring water - $3.00

Median price of an economy car new -$30,000
Median price of a used car in good operating condition - $8,000
Median price of a lemon car -$4,000
Median price of an off condition car that needs major work in order to last a little while -$2000


Median price of a pawnshop pistol -$150
Black market - $50


Median amount spent, per trip to Amusement parks -$1,000 per TWO people, $500 a person.
IF nothing of material was purchased there.
Median amount spent per person at a ballgame - $400

 

Median amount spent at local bar -$50 if until drunk.
Median price of a bag of weed - $15

 

Median price of a pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans, a fashion brand -$90


Median price of Roccawear that is made by, and supports celebrity thuggery -$40
$20 at discount stores.
Median price of Fubu, supporting racial divisiveness, racism, and mongers anger..$30

Median price of Gucci fashion sneakers - $300/$400

 

Median price of Jordan, propagating unrealistic demands for sports, supports a multi millionaire and pro sports -$150

 
Median price of a pit-bull off the streets- $200
 
Median price of a cocker spaniel unavailable off the streets because street thugs don't breed them- $1800- $3500
 
Median price of a college level book -$250
Median price of a month's worth of Comcast violent television - $90
Median price of a porno magazine -$20
 

Price of a $50 life saving pill - $1100

 

Price of an insurance policy before Obamacare just get it - Sorry, preexisting condition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

America is an illegally founded immoral nation which has illegitimate leaders.    The land it stole from Native Americans and Mexico makes it illegal.   It is immoral because it was built on the backs of slaves and has done nothing good in over 250 years.   It needs to be burned to the ground and remade.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LibChan1999 said:

America is an illegally founded immoral nation which has illegitimate leaders.    The land it stole from Native Americans and Mexico makes it illegal.   It is immoral because it was built on the backs of slaves and has done nothing good in over 250 years.   It needs to be burned to the ground and remade.   

 

Alright!!! Aren't you one of the bandana wearing pussies recently to the forum. The dreaded, yet not feared ANTIFA pussy club?

 

You guys were a riot. Granted, it was probably noticeable the left laughing at you, the right laughing at you, and everyone else laughing at you - but at least you provided great comedy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LibChan1999 said:

 

Its not drastic.   America is rotten to the core.   Hillary's defeat proves as much.    It doesn't mean all Americans are evil.   However as a construct America needs to be rebuilt.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. What is the core of America? inorganic geographical location or projected idealism?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, LibChan1999 said:

 

Its not drastic.   America is rotten to the core.   Hillary's defeat proves as much.    It doesn't mean all Americans are evil.   However as a construct America needs to be rebuilt.

 

Hillary's defeat "proves America is rotten to the core"? Are you f'n kidding me?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

 

I'd say +1, but that's not enough.

 

I'm going with plus a Bunch....

Your screen name is little over 2 weeks old, do you want to understand what my avatar represents in regards to self evident results and physical absolutes every theory and theology avoid in conversations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

Your screen name is little over 2 weeks old, do you want to understand what my avatar represents in regards to self evident results and physical absolutes every theory and theology avoid in conversations?

 

Sure, why not. I pick up about 75% of what you're saying, and am curious as to the other 25% that remains in the obscured realm...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

 

Sure, why not. I pick up about 75% of what you're saying, and am curious as to the other 25%...

Now this will be relative to the thread as well as appearing to be off topic.

 

The figure in my avatar has 14 pole positions equal distant from the core creating ancestral positions of any ancestor be it plant, animal, predator, prey, male, or female.  The 8 positions diagonally from the center are relative to great grandparents, the 4 horizontal corners are grandparents, while the vertical center poles are mom and dad to the last arriving ancestors added to the moment here.

 

Now with my idea of time being motionless or now being actual Eternity kinetically separating life's lifetimes in this atmosphere eternally I can measure molecular content creating both this inorganic universal position and every cellular form that adapted in the moment here to shape everything here now.  

 

this idea fills both science interpretation of energy cannot be created or destroyed as well as any spiritual conviction life has to come from beyond the moment here.

 

If looking for spiritual meaning that reflect conception to birth is Heaven producing falling angels to become caricatures of societal evolution while alive and Eternal Hell is produced by the ancestors following the way of life led by social customs traditional beliefs placed in literature of directing social behavior cradle to grave until extinction of the species.

 

Karma is nothing more than kinetic natural balancing self containing self evident results as biologically positioned ignoring now is eternally separating everything universally positioned now as specifically here kinetically connected at the molecular level.

 

I call this understanding of life Intellectual Armageddon because no where in history has anyone suggested this as completely matching how life works in plain sight regardless what casts of people justify socially.

 

so what is the core of America? Denying now is Eternity, all humanity does is the same thing. Me admitting I am only one male as eternally separated now positions me as the only honest person alive now and because of technology I amthe first to be able to communicate one on one without a face to face contact..

 

What ever happened to honesty is the best policy?  Every social theater of the mind invents a social truth believed by some part of civilization but all of humanity put together won't agree upon now being Eternity as specifically eternally separated now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...