Questions for Democrats

1- Since only 8 million people have Obamacare, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will 16 million people be randomly shot?

2- If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

3- If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

4- If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

5- If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

6- How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders?

7- Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

8- If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

9- If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

10- Why is it that Dems and the Media are upset about the graphic words Trump used 11 years ago but they are alright with Adult men using the Ladies Room with your Wives and Daughters?''

1 minute ago, rick55 said:

1- Since only 8 million people have Obamacare, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will 16 million people be randomly shot?

2- If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

3- If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

4- If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

5- If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

6- How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders?

7- Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

8- If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

9- If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

10- Why is it that Dems and the Media are upset about the graphic words Trump used 11 years ago but they are alright with Adult men using the Ladies Room with your Wives and Daughters?''

Nice cut and paste. Where did you get this from?

Heh, heh, heh!

I'll do my best with #1 because I have a to get back to work... As of June, 10.4 million have enrolled.  I do believe, and I could be wrong, but I believe the 24m number is/was an extrapolation over a few years.

*Side bar:  is it a prerequisite that you must be a Democrat to answer these questions?   I would think anyone could answer these if they know.

8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Nice avoiding the questions.   Where did you get that tactic from?

Heh, heh, heh!

Since I'm not a Dem...no need for me to answer the questions

Where did you cut and paste this from...hint...I already Google them

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

1 hour ago, rick55 said:

1. The ACA insured 20 million more Americans, and the CBO estimates 25 million (as more get insured) would lose insurance in coming years if it is repealed.

That's IN ADDITION to other benefits such as banning junk policies.

2. First, recognize that 'why' is less important than the issue of it happening. Second, do a little research, you'll find some answers.

3. Weaksauce.

4. No.

5. Liberals believe in biological gender AND the way human sexuality actually exists. Republicans only have one of those.

6. They didn't.

7. Because the party has protected its interests with Superdelegates, while correctly identifying the electoral college as anti-democracy - and it has an added interest in opposing the electoral college because it benefits Republicans unfairly. If you're trying to make the point that superdelegates are a tainted system - point granted.

8. I can't tell what nonsense you're saying there. The FBI's role is to investigate crimes - not to editorialize to change elections.

9. There is a nasty industry in wealthy interests paying a lot to a variety of people as speakers, and it can have an appearance of impropriety,. Remember how quickly Reagan went to Japan to speak and be paid millions for it, cashing in on his presidency. Hillary has plenty of people who would go to her 'free speeches' - see her book sales.

10. Why is it that Republicans AREN'T upset by the CONFESSION OF SERIAL SEXUAL ASSAULTS by trump? I'll just leave it at that instead of answering how Republicans are ignorant about what transgender is.

1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

I'll do my best with #1 because I have a to get back to work... As of June, 10.4 million have enrolled.  I do believe, and I could be wrong, but I believe the 24m number is/was an extrapolation over a few years.

*Side bar:  is it a prerequisite that you must be a Democrat to answer these questions?   I would think anyone could answer these if they know.

He'll never find a conservative intelligent enough to answer any of them, so he has no choice but to come here and ask.

2 hours ago, Scout said:

First answer  --- the 24 million is a cumulative figure thru 2026

Wow!   So by repealing Obamacare ... which has ... uh ... 11 million or so subscribers at best, 24 million will die in the next 9 years?   Do you ever listen to your nonsense?  Can you explain exactly how that works, snowflake?   I assume that all 11 million suddenly die (for some unknown reason) but where do the other 13 million come from?   And why weren't they dying before Obamacare became law?     in fact, why weren't they already dead before you communists even got around to starting Obamacare if not having Obamacare was so lethal?   Hmmmmmm?

9 hours ago, rick55 said:

Since Craig already addressed all your questions, I just want to add to this one—Trump hated the Electoral College until it was the only reason he won the presidency.

16 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Really?   Because I really must have missed that, sock.

Gotchya. Here you go:

On 11/3/2017 at 10:39 AM, Craig234 said:

1. The ACA insured 20 million more Americans, and the CBO estimates 25 million (as more get insured) would lose insurance in coming years if it is repealed.

That's IN ADDITION to other benefits such as banning junk policies.

2. First, recognize that 'why' is less important than the issue of it happening. Second, do a little research, you'll find some answers.

3. Weaksauce.

4. No.

5. Liberals believe in biological gender AND the way human sexuality actually exists. Republicans only have one of those.

6. They didn't.

7. Because the party has protected its interests with Superdelegates, while correctly identifying the electoral college as anti-democracy - and it has an added interest in opposing the electoral college because it benefits Republicans unfairly. If you're trying to make the point that superdelegates are a tainted system - point granted.

8. I can't tell what nonsense you're saying there. The FBI's role is to investigate crimes - not to editorialize to change elections.

9. There is a nasty industry in wealthy interests paying a lot to a variety of people as speakers, and it can have an appearance of impropriety,. Remember how quickly Reagan went to Japan to speak and be paid millions for it, cashing in on his presidency. Hillary has plenty of people who would go to her 'free speeches' - see her book sales.

10. Why is it that Republicans AREN'T upset by the CONFESSION OF SERIAL SEXUAL ASSAULTS by trump? I'll just leave it at that instead of answering how Republicans are ignorant about what transgender is.

On 11/3/2017 at 12:20 PM, rick55 said:

Good luck getting any idiot lib to give anything even remotely resembling a rational answer to that question.  I have asked them this simple question numerous times, and the idiot libs cowardly run for the hills every single time.  If you want to see idiot libs scatter like cockroaches, then just ask them this question.  Lol...

On 11/3/2017 at 1:39 PM, Craig234 said:

See what I mean in my post above?  Instead of giving a rational answer, this scared little pansy just cowardly dodges the question by telling you to "do a little research."  The fact is, if this pitifully stupid cretin could have actually given an answer, he simply would have done so instead of using a cheap cop out.

Why is it that idiot libs can never answer simple questions?  If someone asks me a legitimate question, I will simply answer it.  I won't cowardly run the fuck away like a sniveling little pansy.

18 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Wow!   So by repealing Obamacare ... which has ... uh ... 11 million or so subscribers at best, 24 million will die in the next 9 years?   Do you ever listen to your nonsense?  Can you explain exactly how that works, snowflake?   I assume that all 11 million suddenly die (for some unknown reason) but where do the other 13 million come from?   And why weren't they dying before Obamacare became law?     in fact, why weren't they already dead before you communists even got around to starting Obamacare if not having Obamacare was so lethal?   Hmmmmmm?

{crickets}

9 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

The only think you "got" is a bunch of false answers or distortions.   I'm still within to hear some honesty from your side, but that's probably asking too much ... sock.

I was trying to be helpful, you said you missed the post. *shrug*

Your replies have a tone of aggression and you've resorted to attempting to insult or impugne the validity of my input after seeing only one comment from me; we haven't had any sort of intreraction and you've already dismissed me preemptively based solely on the fact that I'm not conservative. What a shining example of open-mindedness you've displayed here—well done!

You aren't looking for answers, clearly—anything posted will likely be met with confirmation bias, denial, and rejection regardless of validity. You're just looking to wave around your arrogance and boost your feelings of superiority over opinions you have no interest in actually understanding.

The cut and paste is a lie.

In 2015 Goldman Sachs estimated that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA. At the same time, 5.9 million people lost coverage. This comes out to a net gain of 16.9 million lives.

So Rick 55 I have some questions for you. 

1. How are your herpes? 

2. When did you stop molesting little boys? 

3. Are you still beating your wife?

4. Did you take a plea deal for your DWI?

5. Do you like taking in your ass as much as you like giving blow jobs?

6. Are you still fucking sheep?

7. When you jerk off, who do you think about most, Trump or Putin?

8. Is your cousin a good kisser? 

9. What's the longest meth binge you have ever been on?

10. How's your type 2 diabetes?

On 11/4/2017 at 2:40 PM, Nighthawk said:

See what I mean in my post above?  Instead of giving a rational answer, this scared little pansy just cowardly dodges the question by telling you to "do a little research."  The fact is, if this pitifully stupid cretin could have actually given an answer, he simply would have done so instead of using a cheap cop out.

Why is it that idiot libs can never answer simple questions?  If someone asks me a legitimate question, I will simply answer it.  I won't cowardly run the fuck away like a sniveling little pansy.

Yep, just like I predicted...

Bump.