Jump to content

BOOM... Donna Brazille says "Hillary RIGGED primary race"... SCREWED Bernie. Trump was RIGH all along !!


Recommended Posts

HOW MANY TIMES, have the FAKE Media accused Donald Trump of LYING, ONLY to find, once the REAL FACTS come out, it was THEY who were LYING, and Trump was telling the 100% TRUTH... 

 

NOW, when he called Hillary "Crooked", and accused her and the DNC of "fixing" the primary race and that Bernie was SCREWED... HE was RIGHT AGAIN !!

 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

HOW MANY TIMES, have the FAKE Media accused Donald Trump of LYING, ONLY to find, once the REAL FACTS come out, it was THEY who were LYING, and Trump was telling the 100% TRUTH... 

 

NOW, when he called Hillary "Crooked", and accused her and the DNC of "fixing" the primary race and that Bernie was SCREWED... HE was RIGHT AGAIN !!

 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

No one cares. Hillary lost and is a loser

 

Put your hard-on away for Hillary

 

Heh, heh, heh!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, justrying said:

No one cares. Hillary lost and is a loser

 

Put your hard-on away for Hillary

 

Heh, heh, heh!

 

Hillary is an extension of the ENTIRE Democrat Party... Dishonest, Corrupt, and LIARS...

 

Hillary needs to go to JAIL, or at LEAST be tried and convicted, with HUGHE fines... so show the rest of the swamp the American people are serious... and Democrats BETTER get READY for it...

 

ALSO, Jeff Sessions BETTER get busy at executing in THAT, or I think it's time for a CHANGE at the DOJ !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

 

Hillary is an extension of the ENTIRE Democrat Party... Dishonest, Corrupt, and LIARS...

 

Hillary needs to go to JAIL, or at LEAST be tried and convicted, with HUGHE fines... so show the rest of the swamp the American people are serious... and Democrats BETTER get READY for it...

 

ALSO, Jeff Sessions BETTER get busy at executing in THAT, or I think it's time for a CHANGE at the DOJ !!

What's taking you righties so long to get er dun?

 

It's been 5 Flippin years since Benghazi already!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, justrying said:

No one cares. Hillary lost and is a loser

 

Put your hard-on away for Hillary

 

Heh, heh, heh!

 

You folks of all people should care.   

 

The fact that you don't just proves how thoroughly the Clintons have corrupted the DemocRAT"ic" Party.

 

Heh, heh, heh!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

No one cares. Hillary lost and is a loser

People care.  The DNC has been deeply implicated in this.  Big Hillary donors are deeply implicated in this.  Tom Perez received a pig-in-a-poke when he became DNC chairman.   He's completely unqualified to do anything, but that's not the point.  Tom Perez is pretty pissed off.  Keith Ellison is even more pissed off. 

 

The Democrats are bleeding money out of their eyeballs (oops, am I allowed to say that?) and you think no one cares?  Think again smart guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

You folks of all people should care.   

 

The fact that you don't just proves how thoroughly the Clintons have corrupted the DemocRAT"ic" Party.

 

Heh, heh, heh!

Since I'm not a Dem, I don't care

 

But you righties have 24 hour hard on's for her

 

Heh, heh, heh!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Liar.   You're not smart enough to be a Conservative. 

 

Psst...the question that opened this thread was directed for Dems, which implies, republicans as the other binary choice.

 

Not conservatives and liberals 

 

Gawd righties are stupid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

HOW MANY TIMES, have the FAKE Media accused Donald Trump of LYING, ONLY to find, once the REAL FACTS come out, it was THEY who were LYING, and Trump was telling the 100% TRUTH... 

 

NOW, when he called Hillary "Crooked", and accused her and the DNC of "fixing" the primary race and that Bernie was SCREWED... HE was RIGHT AGAIN !!

 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

 

Trump is a fascist. He needs to be in jail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

HOW MANY TIMES, have the FAKE Media accused Donald Trump of LYING, ONLY to find, once the REAL FACTS come out, it was THEY who were LYING, and Trump was telling the 100% TRUTH... 

 

NOW, when he called Hillary "Crooked", and accused her and the DNC of "fixing" the primary race and that Bernie was SCREWED... HE was RIGHT AGAIN !!

 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Your concern for Bernie is duly noted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The truth is, Hillary got more votes than Bernie in the primaries. She did not have to rig anything to do this.

Sure, the party brass favored Hillary, Bernie was not a Democrat. 

I voted for Bernie, because he clearly has a plan he believes in. Hillary did not seem to have any plan. 

Still, she GOT MORE VOTES. 

Trump claims to have a plan, but he is an ignoramus  and mostly he just lies, as he did with his famous healthcare plan that would lower costs and everyone would love.

He obviously had no plan at all. When someone patiently explained it to him he only said "no one thought it would be so complicated". EVERYONE knew it was complicated.

 

Well shit, presidents and Congress  had been trying to get something passed during Trump's entire adult life. But he does not read, and Fox "News" does not cover any story that would take over 15 minutes to explain. 

 

He only makes promises to keep stupid people admiring him.  He does not understand healthcare, economics, tax policy, or foreign policy.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

The truth is, Hillary got more votes than Bernie in the primaries. She did not have to rig anything to do this.

Sure, the party brass favored Hillary, Bernie was not a Democrat. 

I voted for Bernie, because he clearly has a plan he believes in. Hillary did not seem to have any plan. 

Still, she GOT MORE VOTES. 

Trump claims to have a plan, but he is an ignoramus  and mostly he just lies, as he did with his famous healthcare plan that would lower costs and everyone would love.

He obviously had no plan at all. When someone patiently explained it to him he only said "no one thought it would be so complicated". EVERYONE knew it was complicated.

 

Well shit, presidents and Congress  had been trying to get something passed during Trump's entire adult life. But he does not read, and Fox "News" does not cover any story that would take over 15 minutes to explain. 

 

He only makes promises to keep stupid people admiring him.  He does not understand healthcare, economics, tax policy, or foreign policy.

 

This isn't about Trump

 

It's about democrats cheating

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Hillary got more votes. THat is a fact.

She did not need to manipulate anyone to do this.

OF COURSE if is about Trump. Trump lies.

She got 4 million more voted in California...

The rest of the country she lost....

 

She did not need to manipulate anyone?

 

That's not what matters!

What matters is SHE DID...

 

She cheated with the help of the DNC....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...