Jump to content

Nearly Half Of Americans Believe Trump Likely Committed A Crime Linked To Russia


Recommended Posts

Poor rightie whores.  Their propaganda isn't working.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll found that 49 percent of Americans believe President Donald Trump “likely” committed a crime connected to Russia’s suspected interference in last year’s U.S. presidential election.

Of those, 19 percent believe there’s “solid evidence” to back that up, with the other 30 percent saying it’s just a “suspicion.” Another 44 percent of those surveyed said it’s unlikely Trump committed a crime.

More than half of the respondents — 51 percent — don’t believe Trump is cooperating with the investigation, according to the poll.

 

Most people — 58 percent — approve of the job special counsel Robert Mueller is doing in investigating the possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia, while 28 percent disapprove.

Predictably, the attitudes about Trump and the investigation broke down along party lines, with 78 percent of Democrats and just 38 percent of Republicans approving of how Mueller is handling the investigation. More than half of independent voters, 56 percent, approve of the job Mueller is doing.

The vast majority of Republicans — 82 percent — believe it’s unlikely Trump committed a crime; half of independents and 74 percent of Democrats believe it’s likely he did, the poll found.

 

Over half of all surveyed — 53 percent — believe the charges revealed Monday against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, associate Rick Gates and former campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos are only part of “broader wrongdoing by people involved in Trump’s campaign.” In contrast, 28 percent believe it’s limited to the three men, while 19 percent expressed no opinion.

Manafort and Gates pleaded not guilty to the charges brought by the special counsel’s office, which included tax evasion and money laundering. Papadopoulos on the other pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

 

The new Washington Post-ABC poll comes after a decline in Trump’s recent approval ratings, with a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll for Oct. 23 to Oct. 26 finding that only 38 percent of Americans approved of the job the president was doing, a new low for his presidency. 

A subsequent three-day rolling Gallup poll ending on Sunday found that only 33 percent of those surveyed approved of the job Trump was doing, with 62 percent disapproving. But a later Gallup survey for Oct. 30 to Nov. 1 replicated the Wall Street Journal poll finding of a 38 percent approval rating.

Trump has consistently fared worse this year in Gallup’s polling than in many other surveys, but several recent polls have shown the president dipping below a 40 percent approval rating after a modest September uptick. 

HuffPost Pollster’s aggregate of public polling gave Trump an average 39.2 percent approval rating as of Monday evening.

59fbb93b1400003001d7eb54.png?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All these ignorant bitches have left are polls. 

More than a year of fishing, and they still don't have a SINGLE piece of evidence that Trump did anything illegal, or even wrong. 

 

 

Of those, 19 percent believe there’s “solid evidence” to back that up, with the other 30 percent saying it’s just a “suspicion.”

Evidently that 19 percent resides on this forum, yet they can't produce ONE piece of this "solid evidence". 

It must really suck to be a liberal these days. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

All these ignorant bitches have left are polls. 

More than a year of fishing, and they still don't have a SINGLE piece of evidence that Trump did anything illegal, or even wrong. 

 

 

Of those, 19 percent believe there’s “solid evidence” to back that up, with the other 30 percent saying it’s just a “suspicion.”

Evidently that 19 percent resides on this forum, yet they can't produce ONE piece of this "solid evidence". 

It must really suck to be a liberal these days. 

 

 

Lol!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

All these ignorant bitches have left are polls. 

More than a year of fishing, and they still don't have a SINGLE piece of evidence that Trump did anything illegal, or even wrong. 

 

 

Of those, 19 percent believe there’s “solid evidence” to back that up, with the other 30 percent saying it’s just a “suspicion.”

Evidently that 19 percent resides on this forum, yet they can't produce ONE piece of this "solid evidence". 

It must really suck to be a liberal these days. 

 

so since you don't comprehend the diff between evidence and proof, how exactly are we supposed to produce said proof while Mueller is still investigating??

by the way don is freaking the fuck out, I would say he is terribly scared that he will be brought to justice.

he isn't acting like an innocent man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, harryramar said:

so since you don't comprehend the diff between evidence and proof, how exactly are we supposed to produce said proof while Mueller is still investigating??

by the way don is freaking the fuck out, I would say he is terribly scared that he will be brought to justice.

he isn't acting like an innocent man

Produce ONE piece of evidence OR proof that Trump committed a crime. 

Oh wait, you can't.   

 

And you wonder why people point, and laugh at you.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

 

And yet almost half believe that trump is guilty of committing crimes.

Wonder what that number will be once Mueller releases more evidence?

 

Lol!!!

 

The ONLY crime in Shitstain World that PRESIDENT Trump committed was.....

 

HE BEAT HILLARY IN THE 2016 ELECTION!!!
 

The rest are what they are trying to INVENT to get a do-over.

 

It must really suck being you these days.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

 

And yet almost half believe that trump is guilty of committing crimes.

Wonder what that number will be once Mueller releases more evidence?

 

Lol!!!

 

We’re still waiting for ANY evidence against Trump. 

 

LOL!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Produce ONE piece of evidence OR proof that Trump committed a crime. 

Oh wait, you can't.   

 

And you wonder why people point, and laugh at you.

 

don lied and made his kid lie about the meeting with the Russian agent. he tried to get comey to back off the Russia investigation and he tried to get comey to back off Flynn.  and you wonder why people laugh at you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, neue regel said:

 

We’re still waiting for ANY evidence against Trump. 

 

LOL!!

 

Your standard talking point excuses and lies aren't working so well any more.

 

Should you go beg your pimps for some new ones?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

The ONLY crime in Shitstain World that PRESIDENT Trump committed was.....

 

HE BEAT HILLARY IN THE 2016 ELECTION!!!
 

The rest are what they are trying to INVENT to get a do-over.

 

It must really suck being you these days.

 

 

 

 

well then tupie you should not be getting so worked up and don should not be freaking the fuck out like he is. I think I will wait for Mueller and then give you a shitstain on your face. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, neue regel said:

 

We’re still waiting for ANY evidence against Trump. 

 

LOL!!

Mueller is a lot smarter than dumbbell don. I can't wait for don to take the 5th. oh, that's the 5th amendment, not a 5th of that shitful vodka he tried to sell, although he may want to drink a quart while waiting for his commeuppance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Mueller is a lot smarter than dumbbell don. I can't wait for don to take the 5th. oh, that's the 5th amendment, not a 5th of that shitful vodka he tried to sell, although he may want to drink a quart while waiting for his commeuppance

 

And when he does...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DemoMan said:

Poor rightie whores.  Their propaganda isn't working.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll found that 49 percent of Americans believe President Donald Trump “likely” committed a crime connected to Russia’s suspected interference in last year’s U.S. presidential election.

Of those, 19 percent believe there’s “solid evidence” to back that up, with the other 30 percent saying it’s just a “suspicion.” Another 44 percent of those surveyed said it’s unlikely Trump committed a crime.

More than half of the respondents — 51 percent — don’t believe Trump is cooperating with the investigation, according to the poll.

 

Most people — 58 percent — approve of the job special counsel Robert Mueller is doing in investigating the possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia, while 28 percent disapprove.

Predictably, the attitudes about Trump and the investigation broke down along party lines, with 78 percent of Democrats and just 38 percent of Republicans approving of how Mueller is handling the investigation. More than half of independent voters, 56 percent, approve of the job Mueller is doing.

The vast majority of Republicans — 82 percent — believe it’s unlikely Trump committed a crime; half of independents and 74 percent of Democrats believe it’s likely he did, the poll found.

 

Over half of all surveyed — 53 percent — believe the charges revealed Monday against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, associate Rick Gates and former campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos are only part of “broader wrongdoing by people involved in Trump’s campaign.” In contrast, 28 percent believe it’s limited to the three men, while 19 percent expressed no opinion.

Manafort and Gates pleaded not guilty to the charges brought by the special counsel’s office, which included tax evasion and money laundering. Papadopoulos on the other pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

 

The new Washington Post-ABC poll comes after a decline in Trump’s recent approval ratings, with a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll for Oct. 23 to Oct. 26 finding that only 38 percent of Americans approved of the job the president was doing, a new low for his presidency. 

A subsequent three-day rolling Gallup poll ending on Sunday found that only 33 percent of those surveyed approved of the job Trump was doing, with 62 percent disapproving. But a later Gallup survey for Oct. 30 to Nov. 1 replicated the Wall Street Journal poll finding of a 38 percent approval rating.

Trump has consistently fared worse this year in Gallup’s polling than in many other surveys, but several recent polls have shown the president dipping below a 40 percent approval rating after a modest September uptick. 

HuffPost Pollster’s aggregate of public polling gave Trump an average 39.2 percent approval rating as of Monday evening.

59fbb93b1400003001d7eb54.png?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

Takes one person to lead a faith in reality. too continue the practice there has to become dedicated disciples, loyal followers, and blind faith ambition there has to be more to life than just eternally separated now.

 

what is left is a composed in literary Eternal Hell for the living as sole displacements of ancestry currently spaced apart in this atmosphere seeking unnatural means to an end of life scenario as a species defending the soul of humanity's promises of tomorrow with this moment physical Eternity itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DemoMan said:

Poor rightie whores.  Their propaganda isn't working.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll found that 49 percent of Americans believe President Donald Trump “likely” committed a crime connected to Russia’s suspected interference in last year’s U.S. presidential election.

Of those, 19 percent believe there’s “solid evidence” to back that up, with the other 30 percent saying it’s just a “suspicion.” Another 44 percent of those surveyed said it’s unlikely Trump committed a crime.

More than half of the respondents — 51 percent — don’t believe Trump is cooperating with the investigation, according to the poll.

 

Most people — 58 percent — approve of the job special counsel Robert Mueller is doing in investigating the possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia, while 28 percent disapprove.

Predictably, the attitudes about Trump and the investigation broke down along party lines, with 78 percent of Democrats and just 38 percent of Republicans approving of how Mueller is handling the investigation. More than half of independent voters, 56 percent, approve of the job Mueller is doing.

The vast majority of Republicans — 82 percent — believe it’s unlikely Trump committed a crime; half of independents and 74 percent of Democrats believe it’s likely he did, the poll found.

 

Over half of all surveyed — 53 percent — believe the charges revealed Monday against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, associate Rick Gates and former campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos are only part of “broader wrongdoing by people involved in Trump’s campaign.” In contrast, 28 percent believe it’s limited to the three men, while 19 percent expressed no opinion.

Manafort and Gates pleaded not guilty to the charges brought by the special counsel’s office, which included tax evasion and money laundering. Papadopoulos on the other pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

 

The new Washington Post-ABC poll comes after a decline in Trump’s recent approval ratings, with a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll for Oct. 23 to Oct. 26 finding that only 38 percent of Americans approved of the job the president was doing, a new low for his presidency. 

A subsequent three-day rolling Gallup poll ending on Sunday found that only 33 percent of those surveyed approved of the job Trump was doing, with 62 percent disapproving. But a later Gallup survey for Oct. 30 to Nov. 1 replicated the Wall Street Journal poll finding of a 38 percent approval rating.

Trump has consistently fared worse this year in Gallup’s polling than in many other surveys, but several recent polls have shown the president dipping below a 40 percent approval rating after a modest September uptick. 

HuffPost Pollster’s aggregate of public polling gave Trump an average 39.2 percent approval rating as of Monday evening.

59fbb93b1400003001d7eb54.png?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

 

Gotta love it,

only 30% of the Wingies support the Orange pudgy pos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, neue regel said:

 

Hmmmm. I’m sure that will be implied in the media. 

implied????? if someone tells the court " I cannot answer that question because it will incriminate me" it's kinda like admitting you committed the crime, yeah??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now we see why Mueller assembled such a large team. He knew perfectly well that this republican web of corruption, conspiracy, collusion and TREASON was huge.  Every rightie lobbyist and aide that rolls will give more evidence and implicate more of the traitorous republican scumbags who have infested our government.

 

Heads need to roll.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Now we see why Mueller assembled such a large team. He knew perfectly well that this republican web of corruption, conspiracy, collusion and TREASON was huge.  Every rightie lobbyist and aide that rolls will give more evidence and implicate more of the traitorous republican scumbags who have infested our government.

 

Heads need to roll.

Your leaders' heads along with those of the republican wing of social corruption of a species ancestrally positioned in this atmosphere taking on social roles of staging human world order where caricatures define characters in a cast of people occupying geographical areas in this atmosphere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

The left likes to parade the "nearly half of Americans believe" polls against Donald Trump,  but Ignore the ones against Hillary showing nearly two thirds of the American people believe she committed a crime. It's just further proof of the left's hypocrisy and why they lost the election.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...