Jump to content

I Must Be The Only Person Alive, Completely Honest About Life As Life Keeps Reproducing Ancestors Self Contained to the Moment Here As Specifically As Lived So Far.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, sole result said:

Why doesn't everyone get alone while defending separate interpretations about being simultaneously separate lifetimes now?

 

 

That question  makes no sense. 

Why should everyone or anyone "get alone"?  Perhaps they prefer to stay together.

Getting alone is not something humans do, as they are social creatures.

If every human in this generation lived entirely alone, there would be no next generation.

 

If you meant to write "get along" instead of  "get along",  this still makes no sense.

 

How can anyone have a "simultaneous separate lifetime" now or at anytime?

what is separated from what?   Why are you constantly babbling about  "simultaneous separation now"?

 

When every other person seems crazy to someone, there is a logical explanation, isn't there?  

 

Of course, I doubt that you will not answer any of these questions, because you never explain anything. Instead, you will probably attack me again, because that is what you have always done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That question  makes no sense. 

Why should everyone or anyone "get alone"?  Perhaps they prefer to stay together.

Getting alone is not something humans do, as they are social creatures.

If every human in this generation lived entirely alone, there would be no next generation.

 

If you meant to write "get along" instead of  "get along",  this still makes no sense.

 

How can anyone have a "simultaneous separate lifetime" now or at anytime?

what is separated from what?   Why are you constantly babbling about  "simultaneous separation now"?

 

When every other person seems crazy to someone, there is a logical explanation, isn't there?  

 

Of course, I doubt that you will not answer any of these questions, because you never explain anything. Instead, you will probably attack me again, because that is what you have always done.

It is a question an ancestor must ask his character role playing semantics defending their social conscience of protecting the social mind of everyone ignoring how life keeps lifetimes currently here as simultaneously separated biologically.

 

You stick to the script where ancestrally,even your own ancestry made careers in pretending now isn't Eternity as you do and taught your off spring to behave the same way cradle to grave..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You call yourself an Intellectual Armageddonist.

Does that mean you  are in favor of Intellectual Armageddon?

 

After Intellectual Armageddon, will two plus two still add up to four?

Will there still be Black Holes  and Dark Matter?

Will pre-sliced English muffins be available?

Will the Earth stop in its orbit and reverse direction?

Will older Nike sneakers still come unglued?

Is there any chance that Pontiacs, Plymouths, Mercury and DeSotos return?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You call yourself an Intellectual Armageddonist.

1. Does that mean you  are in favor of Intellectual Armageddon?

 

2. After Intellectual Armageddon, will two plus two still add up to four?

3. Will there still be Black Holes  and Dark Matter?

4. Will pre-sliced English muffins be available?

5. Will the Earth stop in its orbit and reverse direction?

6. Will older Nike sneakers still come unglued?

7. Is there any chance that Pontiacs, Plymouths, Mercury and DeSotos return?

 

1. I started it over a decade ago so while intellectuals such as yourself ignore it, things like Tea Party movement cannot be beaten back with tradition methods of social intimidation.

 

2. Stopping the corruption of saving reality doesn't end the life of those denying self evident existence, just shows how dishonest their ancestry and themselves remain in plain sight honestly.

 

3. Black holes are theoretical physics trying to explain self evident details metaphorically so relative time tables are used as time relativity measurements to honoring what humanity trains ancestry to believe historically..

 

4. Stupid distraction for your character to regain control of distorting self evident results.

 

5. NO, the mantle will shift to where different geographical areas become the electromagnetic poles of a spinning planet revolving around a star as a universe of perpetual balances continue now being the source of energy to eternal separation of what is going on currently.

 

6. Another educated means of changing the topic of your ideology getting its ass handed to you.

 

7. Your intellectual reality creates the ideas of anything is possible, so why wouldn't such brands be re-introduced in newer shapes and forms of the same molecular content used as shaped and formed so far. they were invented, not biologically conceived, just mentally conceptualized for social control of the lifetimes present.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Tea Party has actually nearly vanished. It was sucked up into the defective Electrolux known as Trumpism.

Trump blathered on and on about birtherism   until only the dumbest fools believed it.

Then one day, the GOP told Trump to STFU about Obama's birth certificate, Trump shut he fuck up, leaving his imaginary private dicks in Honolulu  to disappear with all the  "interesting things" they were learning. Now only the dumbest of the dumb (like 123 and Turdzilla) even mention Obama being born in Kenya or being  a Muslim.

 

Hatefulness and Stupidity are not ideologies, but that is all the Tea Party ever was, other than a way Tom DeLay could  get paid for saying stupid shit. lt was a pungent fart of the American Body Politic and it is nearly totally dispersed. However its presence in the atmosphere has taken its toll on our sense of smell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Tea Party has actually nearly vanished. It was sucked up into the defective Electrolux known as Trumpism.

Trump blathered on and on about birtherism   until only the dumbest fools believed it.

Then one day, the GOP told Trump to STFU about Obama's birth certificate, Trump shut he fuck up, leaving his imaginary private dicks in Honolulu  to disappear with all the  "interesting things" they were learning. Now only the dumbest of the dumb (like 123 and Turdzilla) even mention Obama being born in Kenya or being  a Muslim.

 

Hatefulness and Stupidity are not ideologies, but that is all the Tea Party ever was, other than a way Tom DeLay could  get paid for saying stupid shit. lt was a pungent fart of the American Body Politic and it is nearly totally dispersed. However its presence in the atmosphere has taken its toll on our sense of smell.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

 

You are truly lost in vocabulary's promise that ideas came before instinct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, sole result said:

Why doesn't everyone get alone while defending separate interpretations about being simultaneously separate lifetimes now?

 

 

 

Are you fucking drugged out of your skull?   I thought right wingers weren't supposed to use pot.   Maybe you are huffing spray paint instead?   That seems more red neck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LibChan1999 said:

 

Are you fucking drugged out of your skull?   I thought right wingers weren't supposed to use pot.   Maybe you are huffing spray paint instead?   That seems more red neck.

Caricature projecting like a real character defending their social role of a lifetime.   When a mob mentality implodes those reciting the mind become exposed as only a cast of characters creating shadows of doubt about how life actually works in plain sight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NoGhost said:

 

The problem with people is they are people...thus they act the way they do.

error of interpretation.

 

When ancestors and ancestries choose to act as social identities defined by group speculation where individuals have to give up thinking as a sole result displacement living in a moment of eternally separated now biologically, they become lost in faith anything else is probable and now being Eternity is impossible.

 

See how philosophy and psychology work intellectually keeping every new arrival of the species lost in translating what if scenarios cradle to grave from inception to extinction of this species. The how everything done for societal evolution is perpetual corruption of understanding self containment with the exercise of thinking out of the box equal projecting oneself out of the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

error of interpretation.

 

When ancestors and ancestries choose to act as social identities defined by group speculation where individuals have to give up thinking as a sole result displacement living in a moment of eternally separated now biologically, they become lost in faith anything else is probable and now being Eternity is impossible.

 

See how philosophy and psychology work intellectually keeping every new arrival of the species lost in translating what if scenarios cradle to grave from inception to extinction of this species. The how everything done for societal evolution is perpetual corruption of understanding self containment with the exercise of thinking out of the box equal projecting oneself out of the moment.

 

Thats what I said...people are people and how else would you expect them to act; any different that their refined ancestors ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NoGhost said:

 

Thats what I said...people are people and how else would you expect them to act; any different that their refined ancestors ?

No it isn't. People is about the category of their beliefs believed and acted out socially for humanity's sake, not understanding how life is perpetually balancing now. Time relativity used as translating things puts Eternity in three stages of separating how and why life is only eternally sp[aced apart now anywhere within the universe sustained currently.

 

No alternate realities or parallel universes. Just the projections of what if. Symbolism over substance philosophies with mind over matter management of the conversations alone lines of defining whose who and what mind did you adopt since learning to recite could be if _____________ is oibeyed to the letter of the policies setting up social order by hypothetical standards as standardized measurements of obedience to vocabulary, tongue, vernacular.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

No it isn't. People is about the category of their beliefs believed and acted out socially for humanity's sake,

 

sole thank you for not shuning me BUT our ancestors acted the same way we do today based on the knowledge and understanding of the universe that they had at the time.

 

For once I can say sole is not making his point very well...BUT is still smarter than Jean.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, NoGhost said:

 

sole thank you for not shuning me BUT our ancestors acted the same way we do today based on the knowledge and understanding of the universe that they had.

 

For once I can say sole is not making his point very well.

What do you choose to understand about the universe? Actually existing or suggested possibilities of how life could, would, should exist If anything else were possible other than now being the point of eternal separation during spontaneously here simultaneously now?

 

You live to die protecting potential differences of opinions about living in the moment using time relativity rational thinking where words are borders of intellectual interpretation of being alive simultaneously as biologically added.

 

that is elective insanity ancestrally practiced by everyone alive defending their versions of hypothetical standards of measuring obedience to speculation.

 

Bob Dylan was a choir boy for this kind of social corruption, that is why I didn't like him and you adore his music.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sole result said:

What do you choose to understand about the universe? Actually existing or suggested possibilities of how life could, would, should exist If anything else were possible other than now being the point of eternal separation during spontaneously here simultaneously now?

 

You live to die protecting potential differences of opinions about living in the moment using time relativity rational thinking where words are borders of intellectual interpretation of being alive simultaneously as biologically added.

 

that is elective insanity ancestrally practiced by everyone alive defending their versions of hypothetical standards of measuring obedience to speculation.

 

When thinking gets to big for me I put my faith in God.

 

How beings are living 100,000 light years away is his worry.

 

I need my driveway fixed and no one but me is going to take care of it. My great great great, etc,etc grand father only left me a name and no $$$; still for that I am grateful.

 

Like I said I need my driveway fixed.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NoGhost said:

 

When thinking gets to big for me I put my faith in God.

 

How beings are living 100,000 light years away is his worry.

 

I need my driveway fixed.

Yes, Eternity looks limitless when thinking now isn't eternally separating everything here one added detail at a time spaced apart between contracting combinations rearranged into never duplicated details again currently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Yes, Eternity looks limitless when thinking now isn't eternally separating everything here one added detail at a time spaced apart between contracting combinations rearranged into never duplicated details again currently.

 

You should remove the word never maybe you put it there by accident.

 

You need to reread your post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...