Asking Again, Are you Prepared For Completion of Intellectual Armageddon

How many here have learned to understand everything that has developed since conceived into the space of being eternally separated now and no other way of existence happens currently, regardless the intellectual facts suggesting life comes and goes from beyond the moment here now, anywhere in the universe of kinetic displacement inorganically or genetically at some inorganic universal position?

58 minutes ago, sole result said:

How many here have learned to understand everything that has developed since conceived into the space of being eternally separated now and no other way of existence happens currently, regardless the intellectual facts suggesting life comes and goes from beyond the moment here now, anywhere in the universe of kinetic displacement inorganically or genetically at some inorganic universal position?

How many? ZERO.  

No one can understand your wacko questions,

What the hell is an "Intellectual Armageddon"?

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How many? ZERO.  

No one can understand your wacko questions,

What the hell is an "Intellectual Armageddon"?

one, me.

Intellectual Armageddon is substance completely understood by everyone pretending nobody knows more than instructed to believe possible socially. Symbolism is an intellectual tool and weapon of mass distortion used historically in every formation of social conscience real doesn't count and figures of speech mean everything at making ancestors give up thinking instinctively aware at remaining one of a kind conception to extinction of their species as inhabiting this atmosphere now..

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

one, me.

Intellectual Armageddon is substance completely understood by everyone pretending nobody knows more than instructed to believe possible socially. Symbolism is a tool and weapon of mass distortion used historically in every formation of social conscience real doesn't count and figures of speech mean everything.

Intellectual Armageddon is some sort of abstract metaphor 

It is not a substance at all. If not, send us a photo of ten pounds of Intellectual Armageddon.

20 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Intellectual Armageddon is some sort of abstract metaphor 

It is not a substance at all. If not, send us a photo of ten pounds of Intellectual Armageddon.

Again context describing content between two ancestors living simultaneously here as spontaneously in two separate geographical locations now through technology.  How much does your body weigh? look in the mirror, I bet it is over 10 pounds of instinctive navigation pretending character matters more than genetic displacement.

Here is a few spiritual metaphors for you,

Heaven is the time between conceived and born where life gives a species another chance to correct social misdirection again as eternally separated now

Purgatory is those born falling into traditional behavior of ignoring now is Eternity

Eternal Hell is the remaining ancestors defending reality by their own definitions of maybe now isn't Eternity..

this concept covers every human belief life comes from anywhere but now.

In all our conversations you never consider what I describe as simply existing and all you offer is complicated reasons to not accept the simplicity of only living now.

You intellectual divide ancestries of all ancestors by choice, I reunite the divided by faith with their biological existing as simultaneously here and I call that repairing history as orchestrated to corrupt the self evident in every ideology defining societal evolution legally, spiritually, economically, artistically, academically.

that in reality makes me the four casted characters of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse and Nostradamus's One Male, the Mayan Calendar of shift in social polarity, antichrist, second coming while actually only existing as one ancestor living as spontaneously separated biologically here as equally displaced.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Again, if Intellectual Armageddon is a substance, then you can take a picture of ten pounds of it and post it here.

Post any weight if it and post it here  if you cannot slice off a chunk of it.

I am not Intellectual Armageddon. It is your thing, not mine.

Your collective choices continuing to add into who you remain as socially behaving now. An educated idiot that won't change his mind. Defend your corrupted interpretation until extinction human behavior never corrects your own ancestral misdirection.

You created your own living eternal hell, I just opened the gate of instinctive awareness so you can escape, if you choose to.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I say that you claim Intellectual Armageddon is a SUBSTANCE.

I say, PROVE IT!

This is YOUR invention, not mine.

Substance of combined behaviors by those living simultaneously here thinking in lines of time relativity setting the stage of separate time zones depending upon geographic locations to points of balancing that never move or change position when nothing of substance(molecular content) stays the same as before and never becomes the same total sum again ancestrally.

Remember intellect is induced energy from biological adaptation to living simultaneously here as instinctively navigating adapt or become extinct environment as your brain was trained to ignore since birth, not conception that spaces your ancestral position of passing through the moment now kinetically, specifically as spontaneously going on currently, i.e. specific gravity in motion..

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Again, prove that Intellectual Armageddon is a substance.

Denial is strong with this mind made up of reciting maybes rather than facing actual physical absolutes to kinetic motion where energy cannot be created or destroyed when changing details currently here.

Just now, benson13 said:

sole...Drug Rehab...NOW!

Projecting caricatures again.  Those lost in making believe now isn't Eternity are eternally threatened by those just navigating life as deployed in plain sight. Mob mentality joining collective translations promising tomorrow will be a better day than everything coming together now eternally separated through molecular migration sustaining the animation of cellular separation of lifetimes here.

I understand how life functions naturally and you don't want everyone having this equal comprehension to why humanity teaches conflicting interest of controlling the moment with context over content social protocols.

11 minutes ago, sole result said:

Denial is strong with this mind made up of reciting maybes rather than facing actual physical absolutes to kinetic motion where energy cannot be created or destroyed when changing details currently here.

I am not denying diddly.

I am asking you to prove  what you claim.

SO PROVE IT!

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am not denying diddly.

I am asking you to prove  what you claim.

SO PROVE IT!

Is this moment actual physical Eternity separating details as eternally developed so far universally as inorganic universal positions and ancestral organic positions of ancestry in this atmosphere?

Explain how it isn't using specific gravity, molecular content of specific characteristics to gaseous, liquid, mineral atomic structures of inorganic and organic combinations kinetically separated in plain sight.

thank you for revealing you aren't prepared and why you won't change your mind.  

50 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How does one prepare  for the Intellectual Armageddon?

Is a preparedness kit available on Amazon.com?

Or are kits available at soleresult.com?

first answer is understanding what you learned conception to birth.

2nd answer, within life itself by how lifetimes are administered in order of biological addition as eternally separated currently, constantly.

45 minutes ago, sole result said:

first answer is understanding what you learned conception to birth.

2nd answer, within life itself by how lifetimes are administered in order of biological addition as eternally separated currently, constantly.

Separated from what? What is eternally separated from what?

I suggest that two things that are eternally separated have never been together. It is like saying that the Sargasso Sea is eternally separated from Mount Pinatubo.

The word "separated" suggests that things that onec were together gave been taken apart.

It makes more sense to say things have bee eternally apart.

But in the sense of physics, nothing on this planet is totally apart. some molecules from the Sargasso Sea were evaporated and fell as rain over My Pinatubo.  Dust or ash from the mountain also gas surely been blown into the Sargasso Sea. So they are not totally apart. tTwo or three molecules from Napoleon's gonads  were in your breakfast this morning.

Eternally s a very, very long time.

And pretty much everything you write is gibberish, cruelly rendered into nonsensical sentences.

Again, what the Hell is Intellectual Armageddon?

47 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Separated from what? What is eternally separated from what?

I suggest that two things that are eternally separated have never been together. It is like saying that the Sargasso Sea is eternally separated from Mount Pinatubo.

The word "separated" suggests that things that onec were together gave been taken apart.

It makes more sense to say things have bee eternally apart.

But in the sense of physics, nothing on this planet is totally apart. some molecules from the Sargasso Sea were evaporated and fell as rain over My Pinatubo.  Dust or ash from the mountain also gas surely been blown into the Sargasso Sea. So they are not totally apart. tTwo or three molecules from Napoleon's gonads  were in your breakfast this morning.

Eternally s a very, very long time.

And pretty much everything you write is gibberish, cruelly rendered into nonsensical sentences.

Again, what the Hell is Intellectual Armageddon?

past, present, future total sums so far.  The whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts so now is the total of eternal separating details compounding here. Eternity is the core of specific gravity holding eternal changes taking place now anywhere anytime of everything separated so far as specifically as it happened/happens next.