Trump weakens America because Putin pays him to do it

-There is no explanation, excuse or justification for the behavior of the ordinary citizens who have supported and continue to support Trump. Their actions are as morally, ethically and intellectually bankrupt as Trump himself. The Rick Blog has said this since Trump announced his candidacy. Trump’s popularity with his base is a mass evil against America executed by the members of his base. Trump supporters are traitors. His voters know they are doing something horribly wrong and they don’t care. They are simply lousy human beings, and they deserve no more reflective insight than that at the moment. Their rehabilitation is a future consideration. Their rebellion has to be ended before we can afford empathy.

Excerpted from RickThomas Trump is Redundant 8-23-2017

15 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

I suspect that Putin's agenda wasn't so much to back trump, as to oppose his very known enemy Hillary whoever the opponent was - he just lucked out that he got trump.

Yes, bc he saw her as a hawk and as having interfered in his regime. I've never been much of a conspiracy theorist, but there's going to be much more to see here in regards to Trump's former business dealings in Russia.

These guys like Manafort  and Trump fall over themselves (and step over others like the American public even) to get in on the billions in dirty money had by the Oligarchs.  A few of them on the wrong side of Putin have ended up dead, esp in London.

6 minutes ago, IDontTypetoTrolls said:

Yes, bc he saw her as a hawk and as having interfered in his regime. I've never been much of a conspiracy theorist, but there's going to be much more to see here in regards to Trump's former business dealings in Russia.

These guys like Manafort  and Trump fall over themselves (and step over others like the American public even) to get in on the billions in dirty money had by the Oligarchs.  A few of them on the wrong side of Putin have ended up dead, esp in London.

Yup. We're seeing the third world politics of corruption brought here.

4 minutes ago, IDontTypetoTrolls said:

You really have to want to believe this nonsense. It insults the ears to hear a braggadocious imbecile spout logical fallacy after another, and another, and so on. Ugh

See my thread tonight on the lesson of what the Russian ads tell us about these people.

1 hour ago, untitled said:

Trump has never criticized Russia.

It's been going on way too long to be a coincidence, esp considering how condescending and rude he is to everyone else!

4 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

See my thread tonight on the lesson of what the Russian ads tell us about these people.

Will do

27 minutes ago, IDontTypetoTrolls said:

I know what you mean. A picture is worth a thousand words so you may want to see the pathetic Facebook ads that appealed to his base.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a13135811/russian-facebook-ads-2016/

One can only laugh at the low IQ displayed above.

If anyone thinks some stupid Facebook ads had anything to do with HRC's epic campaign blunders, they're complete fools. On top of that, you'd have to be seriously ignorant to think some HRC supporters went to the Trump side - at ALL - much less because of Facebook ads. No Trump supporter could have been swayed to vote for HRC, just as no HRC supporter would have moved into Trumps camp. On top of all that, millions and millions don't even have Facebook or Twitter or any of those idiotic social media accounts.

OP Fail...

46 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Hate to interrupt the circle jerk.......but

He s staying on prompt here and very surprisingly incorporates the main point later, when he is at the podium. I wish this wasn t the exception to the rule for him, but it is.

As far as the the Facebook ads? You may be right that they would have had minimal effect on Trump supporters, i mentioned somewhere else that i would expect such posts tpi stead to have sown resentment and derision  among anti-trump voters.

I think it's fair to say that even if the effect was null on the vote tallies, it is not okay for the Russians or the alt-right for that matter, to sow anymore discord than we already have. And it is not okay for FB, twitter, google, Cambridge analytics, breitbart etc, to pretend that their platforms can not be used to manipulate people.

And i I tend to ageee that HRC didn't need much help to lose. Her campaign was bad & she had WAY too much baggage.

7 hours ago, IDontTypetoTrolls said:

Spoken like this message board's own dontlooknow.  cute screenname but it doesn't say you type as a troll. Kind of like that rule of magnetism where like polarities never come together and always resist a connection.

9 hours ago, IDontTypetoTrolls said:

There is no explanation, excuse or justification for the behavior of the ordinary citizens who have supported and continue to support Trump. Their actions are as morally, ethically and intellectually bankrupt as Trump himself. The Rick Blog has said this since Trump announced his candidacy. Trump’s popularity with his base is a mass evil against America executed by the members of his base. Trump supporters are traitors. His voters know they are doing something horribly wrong and they don’t care. They are simply lousy human beings, and they deserve no more reflective insight than that at the moment. Their rehabilitation is a future consideration. Their rebellion has to be ended before we can afford empathy.

My feelings exactly.

8 hours ago, Craig234 said:

I suspect that Putin's agenda wasn't so much to back trump, as to oppose his very known enemy Hillary whoever the opponent was - he just lucked out that he got trump.

I disagree.  Putin has been controlling Trump for many years now by funneling Russian money to him. I think that Putin was the one who suggested to Trump that he run, by promising him that he would and could flood social media and help him win. I think Putin assumed that if he installed Trump (as he has done in other countries) and bought his vile, corrupt, thieving ass off with millions, Trump would become a compliant and obedient puppet, doing whatever Putin told him and letting him control America.

The surprise for Putin - and I think it was - was that while Trump was more than happy to fuck over America for Putin's benefit,  he was just TOO CRAZY.   Instead of happily splitting the Treasury with Putin, and shutting up, crazy ass Trump just couldn't keep his deranged mouth shut.

I take some small consolation in the idea of Putin sitting in his gold-plated den, grinding his teeth down in blind rage as he sees all of American's trillions of dollars slipping out of his grasp.

31 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

My feelings exactly.

Characters of the same social mentality, who else can figure out what your mind does casting shadows of doubt about self evident results of your group's collective behavior as a cast of citizens saving incomplete facts as all they need to believe possible.

5 hours ago, DemoMan said:

I disagree.  Putin has been controlling Trump for many years now by funneling Russian money to him. I think that Putin was the one who suggested to Trump that he run, by promising him that he would and could flood social media and help him win. I think Putin assumed that if he installed Trump (as he has done in other countries) and bought his vile, corrupt, thieving ass off with millions, Trump would become a compliant and obedient puppet, doing whatever Putin told him and letting him control America.

The surprise for Putin - and I think it was - was that while Trump was more than happy to fuck over America for Putin's benefit,  he was just TOO CRAZY.   Instead of happily splitting the Treasury with Putin, and shutting up, crazy ass Trump just couldn't keep his deranged mouth shut.

I take some small consolation in the idea of Putin sitting in his gold-plated den, grinding his teeth down in blind rage as he sees all of American's trillions of dollars slipping out of his grasp.

Ya, we're gonna disagree about this. I think the evidence points to my scenario.

trump didn't get that much help from Russia in winning the primary. The support came later as he was winning it.

He did have some real ties to the Russian corruption, but 'controlling him' is too strong a word. Note how they were 'trying to set up communications' during the campaign.

The same Russians who had ran ads to help him against Hillary, ran ads for resisting trump after he won - because their agenda is more to screw with America than help trump.

10 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Ya, we're gonna disagree about this. I think the evidence points to my scenario.

trump didn't get that much help from Russia in winning the primary. The support came later as he was winning it.

He did have some real ties to the Russian corruption, but 'controlling him' is too strong a word. Note how they were 'trying to set up communications' during the campaign.

The same Russians who had ran ads to help him against Hillary, ran ads for resisting trump after he won - because their agenda is more to screw with America than help trump.

Trump has been BEGGING to be in bed with those corrupt fuckwads since the 90's. One little excerpt:

"Trump also had a personal infusion of Russian cash in the liquidity-starved 2008 market. That year he sold for a handsome $95 million a Palm Beach waterfront mansion he bought at auction in 2004 for just $41.35 million — more than doubling his money at a time when much of the South Florida market was underwater. The buyer was Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev"

26 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Trump has been BEGGING to be in bed with those corrupt fuckwads since the 90's. One little excerpt:

"Trump also had a personal infusion of Russian cash in the liquidity-starved 2008 market. That year he sold for a handsome $95 million a Palm Beach waterfront mansion he bought at auction in 2004 for just $41.35 million — more than doubling his money at a time when much of the South Florida market was underwater. The buyer was Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev"

Yes, I'm including that history in my comments.